Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,321 to 6,340 of 11,365

Magician

Preorders for Gunvolt Chronicles: Luminous Avenger iX open from LRG next week.

This is not a numbered release and will be available at Best Buy.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

yeayeanaynay

its official. FFVIII will be digital only. no surprise here.

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Solomon18 wrote:

its official. FFVIII will be digital only. no surprise here.

It's a bummer. I would have loved to have that box on my shelf. But I have FFX and FFXII representing the series the on shelf right now, so I'm not too busted up over FFVIII's absence. At least it's coming digitally regardless.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

@Solomon18 - Disheartening, but not entirely surprised.

Ar least I got Oninaki coming.

Paraka

Monkeido

When/how is Hotline Miami getting a physical release again? If you don't mind me asking. ^^

Monkeido

Magician

Monkeido wrote:

When/how is Hotline Miami getting a physical release again? If you don't mind me asking. ^^

Special Reserve, probably before the end of the year.

yeayeanaynay

I'm still beaming from the mana collection getting localized so I will forgive sqeenix this time

yeayeanaynay

BruceCM

Yeah, I thought the rumoured physical was unlikely, @Solomon18 .... Hoping pre-load goes up for Switch soon!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Monkeido

Magician wrote:

Monkeido wrote:

Special Reserve, probably before the end of the year.

Thanks for the info Magician! ^^

Monkeido

Magician

For anyone interested, Shop4megastore has preorders open for Wargroove.

There's a good chance somebody will publish this in North America, but why risk missing out?
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/wargroov...

Magician

Monkeido wrote:

Sigh, so this is a UK based company, yet it only ships to America and Canada? >,<

Due to AmazonUK being unwilling to ship inventory across the pond, Shop4 is my default recommendation for importing European releases, yes. But if you live elsewhere other than the US or Canada then I'm not certain what your alternative would be? Play-Asia perhaps? Although I haven't looked to see if they themselves have opened preorders for Wargroove yet.

leerafuse

@Magician I have bought off amazon uk before and had no problems. I live in Canada. But I do love shop4 as well!

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Miadaskate

Red Art is announcing 3 games today.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

baller98 wrote:

Hollow Knight now has the full game on the cartridge at Fangamer.
https://gonintendo.com/stories/342920-fangamer-now-stocking-h...

Wow. I don't know how to feel about this. What exactly was the problem with the first versions? Did I have a download that I didn't notice for the DLC or do I not even have access? Because this is one of the most beautiful collector's editions I own, but I'm very uncomfortable with this situation.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

leerafuse

@Miadaskate If there is a company I wanna quit it is Redart. They never to seem to sell out, even though they are "limited" plus there is no numbering on their cases. Just seems all a bit off to me.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Miadaskate

leerafuse wrote:

@Miadaskate If there is a company I wanna quit it is Redart. They never to seem to sell out, even though they are "limited" plus there is no numbering on their cases. Just seems all a bit off to me.

Not to mention all the French text on the cover.

Currently Playing :

GrailUK

@Miadaskate Ow I find that a tad harsh. The Switch is multi region and so is my collection lol. I have games on my shelf from Japan, Germany, Spain, France, UK etc etc.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

yeayeanaynay

Redarts new games are as follows.
Riddled Corpses, Bundle of Demtrios & Xenon Valkyrie (2 on cartridge)

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

GrailUK wrote:

@Miadaskate Ow I find that a tad harsh. The Switch is multi region and so is my collection lol. I have games on my shelf from Japan, Germany, Spain, France, UK etc etc.

That’s fine for you, but I prefer text I can actually READ.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic