Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 6,201 to 6,220 of 11,365

Paraka

Finally, after all this time, my FFX came in with help of you all, you're awesome.

Along with it was Leizure Suit Larry. Bought it on a whim because, in a social climate like this where many people find certain criteria of content to be problematic, it is unfathomable to imagine Larry of ALL things getting a game. It's amusing how self aware it is though.

Paraka

Miadaskate

Strictly Limited is releasing the Vasara Collection this weekend.

Never heard of these games.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

I'll add the Vasara Collection and Two Point Hospital to the watchlist after dinner.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Death Road to Canada is now shipping from Play-Asia. Which is extra exciting for me as I have several other games bundled into that particular order. I also just picked up my order for Psyvariar Delta. Which is still listed as unavailable on AmazonNA oddly enough.

All in all a fairly hectic week.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

leerafuse

After already owning Vostok Inc. and keeping up with the other limited companies, I think I will be passing on the Wired Collection. However, received my Psyvariar Delta limited edition today and got a shipping notice for Death Road too. Sweet day!

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

Fire Emblem Three Houses LE is back up on AmazonNA.

https://www.amazon.com/Fire-Emblem-Houses-Seasons-Warfare-Nin...

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Hmm, I wonder if the developers for the Trine games understand how much they're pissing me off? Three separate physical releases for their games? This almost as bad as the Ninja Saviors first being assumed to be limited, but then suddenly being available at retail in every major region.

Trine 1-3 (Published by Game Trust)
Trine 4 (Published by Modus)
Trine Ultimate Collection (Published by Modus)

I'll be content with the Ultimate Collection.

But the hardest of hardcore Switch collectors most look at this and ask, "what the f***!?"

Edited on by Magician

GrailUK

Anyone know if Vostok by Wired has any dlc or extra content on the card?

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Kangarooskillit

GrailUK wrote:

Anyone know if Vostok by Wired has any dlc or extra content on the card?

Someone asked this on twitter and the Devs replied:
"A small fix to pro controller support. Nothing major. But I believe @WiredP have some other bits and bobs to reveal in the coming months."

Kangarooskillit

If I already picked up the first release of Dead Cells, do I have any reason to pick up the Action Game of the Year edition?
Thanks!

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

GrailUK

@Kangarooskillit Thanks man

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Magician

Super Robot Wars V multi-language is open to preorder at Play-Asia.
https://sea.play-asia.com/super-robot-wars-v/13/70cwcr

Belexes

If I already picked up the first release of Dead Cells, do I have any reason to pick up the Action Game of the Year edition?
Thanks!

"This updated hard copy of Dead Cells will include a key ring, art book and reversible cover. Most importantly, you'll also get access to the recently released "Rise of the Giant" DLC."

Belexes

Paraka

@Belexes - Uuuuugh. Of course it pulls me for a double dip.

Paraka

Miadaskate

Paraka wrote:

Same; they had me at “art book”. And I even have the Signature Edition!

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Paraka

@Miadaskate - Thankfully I just went base game last time. But it is an incredible game.

Paraka

Belexes

Miadaskate wrote:

Paraka wrote:

Same; they had me at “art book”. And I even have the Signature Edition!

I am double and not triple dipping - no Signature Edition for me.

Belexes

Belexes wrote:

Thanks!

"This updated hard copy of Dead Cells will include a key ring, art book and reversible cover. Most importantly, you'll also get access to the recently released "Rise of the Giant" DLC."

So the Rise of the Giant DLC is not included in the previous version? I thought it was a free update.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

Belexes wrote:

Thanks!

So the Rise of the Giant DLC is not included in the previous version? I thought it was a free update.

It is a free update.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic