Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,741 to 4,760 of 11,396

Paraka

@SpaceAce13 - I updated to the "end" of a month I post it in, and pull from three likely sources, one of them being Amazon. They can ultimately last minute change this as they have before (Hi Sine Mora...).

Not ultimately accurate, but the most I can get on a monthly basis. So forgive some minors (and if anything is missing, also bring it up).

@Magician @leerafuse - When posting that, Amazon still had it as a Dec 19 release. I marked it for update in January to hide till then.

@Anti-Matter - Nothing has stated a solid release yet, but ESRB has a rating and retail has traits, so it's coming in some physical form.

As for Rad Rodgers; Guys seriously consider giving this game a go. It's a very fluid and fast paced platformer-shooty game. It's pretty solid, one of the few games I am proud I backed long ago. It's a little bloody and foul-mouthed, so Anti-Matter may want to veer away from it.

Edited on by Paraka

Paraka

yeayeanaynay

@Paraka fluid fast paced foul mouthed platform shooter haha sounds great. Oy the omnibus was awesome but no EU/JP!

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

Paraka

@Painay - The issue I have to give some EU exclusives is that it's hard to know what is truly exclusive, which, in the future, makes it tedious to update all things considered. I even have to scan a few in to add them since their images are non-existent (Cat Quest at the time of its release was like that).

Japan gets worse since it's just downright hard to find every release without substantial digging.

So I focused, just like the topic, on just NA releases. The more released, the harder it gets simply because of growth. Not to mention I am also looking to create "localized" NA box art so there is unity in the spines for those interested.

Paraka

yeayeanaynay

@Paraka totally understandable with the amount of physical switch games hitting the market keeping track of it all can require dedication. but not to sound ungrateful the omnibus is very much appreciated

yeayeanaynay

Miadaskate

WaveBoy wrote:

Wouldn't mind a physical release for Blaster Master zero 😮

Been saying this and holding out hope since I bought my Switch.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Belexes

Miadaskate wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Wouldn't mind a physical release for Blaster Master zero 😮

Been saying this and holding out hope since I bought my Switch.

Fingers crossed for a 2019 release. I'd like to pile on and get an Ikaruga physical as well.

Belexes

Paraka

@Painay - Trust me I didn't take it as you being ungrateful. I just wanted to give you a scope of what I am personally doing. If it were easier I would have added EU and JP exclusives, but even r/NSCollectors as a community has trouble with updates.

That being said, got a whole slew of games dropped in on me today. Flipping Death, Minecraft S2, Moonlighter and SNK 40th. Along with my LRG Yooka-Leylee and imports of Broken Sword 5 and Taiko (With Drum).

Going to be a challenge updating my shelving for all this.

Paraka

Miadaskate

My body is ready for that Ikaruga.

Received Yonder’s second Signature Edition run yesterday, and Golf Story, Furi, and Yooka today.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Belexes

I have hesitated on Yonder - I like 3D platformers, but you do not battle/kill anything in the game. I may likely get it when it goes down to $20 or less.

Belexes

Magician

Belexes wrote:

I have hesitated on Yonder - I like 3D platformers, but you do not battle/kill anything in the game. I may likely get it when it goes down to $20 or less.

I wouldn't qualify Yonder as a 3D platformer since you don't jump very often in the game.

It's more of an open-world adventure game with farm-sim lite and crafting lite aspects.

It's simply a beautiful, collectathon game.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Belexes

Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy now has a release date of January 29th. Initially I remember it having a May release date.

Belexes

Magician

Child of Light & Valiant Hearts is open to preorders on shop4megastore.

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/child-of...

Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled is open to preorders on shop4megastore.

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/crash-te...

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

@Belexes - May was likely a subjective quarter release window namely for the retailers to get a grasp of what to expect. But if they streamline the functions better I am excited to play this game again.

Speaking of excitement, finally got to Yooka-Laylee. Now my nostalgia is running high and ultimately glad it feels classic yet new, though there is been a few problems that retro naturally comes with it. Makes me warm and fuzzy like a kid again, just like Mario Galaxy did.

Hopefully we see something down the lines of what Playtonic is doing next.

Paraka

yeayeanaynay

Fox n Forests to start shipping out in january. I was inpatient so I contacted slg themselves n they were super friendly

yeayeanaynay

leerafuse

Does anyone know if the upcoming Stardew Collector's Edition in Asia has English? Really wanna give this a go, but I only do physical. Thanks in advance

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

leerafuse wrote:

Does anyone know if the upcoming Stardew Collector's Edition in Asia has English? Really wanna give this a go, but I only do physical. Thanks in advance

According to the Japanese eShop, the Japanese version supports English.

So feel free to preorder the game from Amazon JP, Play-Asia, or whomever.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic