Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,321 to 4,340 of 11,365

Miadaskate

yeayeanaynay wrote:
let all your collections turn to dust in the wind. live the moment n let your selfish material lifestyles lead your spirits to ruin. slaves to plastic everyone of you. your the reason the earth is dying. lost sheep being led by the industrial sheppard towards extinction.. I think I go make love to my beautiful wife now to cheer myself up (goodby n thanks for all the attention)

paihia wrote:
oh n collecting plastic boxes on a spinning planet that is slowly being poisoned by the hand of humanity is doing my head in..

No conspiracy theories. No accusations. Facts. Evidence. Proof. You’re not fooling anyone.

Anyway, moving on. Just thought you all should know (or at least those who blocked before).

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

paihia

@Miadaskate stop going on.. and on and on. go n get snakepass QUICK they might sell out!

paihia

hirokun

yeah got that superrare memo. It is hard NOT to tap out on these, but it is really hard to purchase games you don't want...but I would have a complete set. I might do it, marvel at it, and then sell off the completed set down the line.

NISA I think is doing it right with what they publish. Not too many, and yet solid quality LEs plus the NA staff are top tier.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

paihia

Worms WMD has sold out

paihia

hirokun wrote:

yeah got that superrare memo. It is hard NOT to tap out on these, but it is really hard to purchase games you don't want...but I would have a complete set. I might do it, marvel at it, and then sell off the completed set down the line.

I understand completely. I purchased Flame in the Flood first, because I really wanted the game. Then I figured I'd take a chance on Human Fall Flat and Shelter Generations because it was obvious SRG was going places and the collector mentality kicked in. (Human Fall Flat actually ended up surprising me. I still haven't played Shelter though.)
I ordered Lovers as soon as I could, just to keep the collection going. Then they announced the next 3. I had no interest in Mutant Mudds. Worms could be a fun little distraction with friends maybe, like Lovers. But Snake Pass... I got Snake Pass on PC through a Humble Bundle... It is one of my least favorite games that I have ever had the displeasure of "playing". If you like it, that's fine, it certainly has popularity, but it represents a number of aspects that I despise most in video games. So I didn't order the next 3 games, and I ended up selling Lovers to one of you fine folks.

TL:DR
I relate to the mentality of buying them just for the collection. My wallet was saved by my personal hatred of Snake Pass.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

paihia

now worms WMD is back in stock?

paihia

Miadaskate

hirokun wrote:

NISA I think is doing it right with what they publish. Not too many, and yet solid quality LEs plus the NA staff are top tier.

I only buy the games I know I’ll play. I’m not concerned about a full set, but part of me wishes I would have purchased Human Fall Flat. I had plenty of time to do so. However; that’s one I don’t REALLY need; it was basically just to have the first game, you know?

That reminds me....I need to buy the really nice SNK collection from NIS.

Currently Playing :

SpaceAce13

paihia wrote:

@Avatar40k why no love for mutant mudds? its an awesome game

Agreed. I was a little surprised to see worms sell out before it. It was also packaged much more nicely the super rares other games

SpaceAce13

Magician

I assume this is a Europe exclusive since I haven't seen preorders open in North America.

Anima: Gate of Memories Arcane Edition is open to preorder on Amazon UK.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Anima-Memories-Arcane-Nintendo-Switc...

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

paihia

@SpaceAce13 yeah mudds is alot of fun with tight controls n so much retro chip tune goodness (great soundtrack) ..I never finished it as usual about 10 other titles came along into my life but def wont be selling it

paihia

paihia wrote:

@Avatar40k why no love for mutant mudds? its an awesome game

I'm not generally a fan of platformers, and mutant mudds struck me as more of a platformer than a metroidvania. Plus I have plenty of other metroidvanias, and even a couple platformers that I've already taken a chance on and not played. So it's not anything against mutant mudds, it's just a genre that I'm pickier about.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Miadaskate

Mutant Mudds is absolutely more platform shooter and definitely not a Metroidvania. The levels are short, but can be replayed to unlock different things.

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

eightbit wrote:

So glad I just purchased the three pack back in August from SRG and didn't have to worry about trying to catch each game individually. I will certainly be doing that again with 8, 9 and 10.

I wish they had a customizable “pick 3 bundle”, so you can get only the ones you want. I mean; I’m sure it wouldn’t be difficult to sell off the one from the bundle you don’t want, but still...

Currently Playing :

paihia

@Avatar40k for sure if you dont limit yourself to your faves you end becoming over flooded in content. Im the same I only buy my chosen genre n I still have too much on my plate.. but I love my platformers I see them as the meat n potatoes of video games n will purchase almost any title or off shoot sub genre that gets a physical (I was raised on sonic n cant escape the upbringing)

Edited on by paihia

paihia

paihia

@eightbit maybe I should of too I cant afford snakepass until next week n hoping they dont sell out but damn I didnt want Worms..

paihia

paihia

checked out youtube footage of masters of anima n now its on my list. thanks for the heads up!

paihia

paihia

gear.club unlimited 2 dec 4

paihia

paihia

upcoming game LUNAXXX to get physical

paihia

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic