Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 2,221 to 2,240 of 11,365

MrCIB

rumandgore wrote:

Standard edition of Okami HD (JP) is available for preorder on Play-Asia. It looks like Owlboy LE is no longer available on P-A. It can’t be preordered and just says “Soon”.

actually it’s nit not bad price at 29.99..... I know NDEAL also saves $3

I can’t remember but when you use a credit card with play Asia do they charge upfront? I know with PayPal they do

MrCIB

rumandgore

MrCIB wrote:

rumandgore wrote:

Standard edition of Okami HD (JP) is available for preorder on Play-Asia. It looks like Owlboy LE is no longer available on P-A. It can’t be preordered and just says “Soon”.

I can’t remember but when you use a credit card with play Asia do they charge upfront? I know with PayPal they do

I’ve signed in using gmail and wasn’t charged until the order ships. As far as I know, you’re charged up front using PayPal,

rumandgore

SpaceAce13

rumandgore wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

rumandgore wrote:

I’ve signed in using gmail and wasn’t charged until the order ships. As far as I know, you’re charged up front using PayPal,

I stupidly used PayPal for my copy of Owlboy and can confirm that they charge up front for that

SpaceAce13

The_Legend77

SuperRareGames got back and asked if I would be able to return the games. I'm going to do that, and they even offered to refund postage to me. Got details worked out on returning so I think all will be good, just got to find a day to send it.

As for Saturday Morning RPG... that LE looks awesome! A friggin cassette tape? Sign me up! Yeah, I still have a cassette player.

The_Legend77

bleeb

This thread seems to have the most up to date games. I wish there would be a japanese release thread too? Is there one? That list of games would help for the most complete collection. Also for DeathSquared there isn't a physical cartridge release so should it be included? =)

bleeb

Katelyn1223

bleeb wrote:

This thread seems to have the most up to date games. I wish there would be a japanese release thread too? Is there one? That list of games would help for the most complete collection. Also for DeathSquared there isn't a physical cartridge release so should it be included? =)

I think the only reason Death Squared is up there is because it comes with an official case and the cardboard that the download code comes on looks like a game cartridge. I bought it just to have it on my shelf although I wouldn't recommend it because I paid about $200 for it lol

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

rumandgore

bleeb wrote:

It seems that we only tend to discuss Japanese and PAL releases that aren’t available physically in NA. Bayonetta, Okami, Little Nightmares, etc. I’m not aware of a thread for Japanese releases specifically, though.

On another note, does anyone have experience with shopto.net in the UK? Owlboy is still available, but I’m not sure of the shipping costs to NA or if they will even do it.

I’m trying my best to not drop th cash, but it is nice to still have the option.

Also, FLASHBACK IS ONCE AGAIN AVAILABLE ON AMAZON US.

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

Belexes

rumandgore wrote:

Ordered. Thank you!

Belexes

Magician

bleeb wrote:

Just the Japan-only releases with English sub support (or better yet, sub & dub) are ever mentioned around here. I do my best to track those Japanese releases, but there are several games released with zero English support. Naruto UNS, SD Gundam G Generations, The Snack World, etc. The last Japan-only release to receive full English support was Neo Atlas 1469.

The next game I'm looking at is Taiko Drum Master, but knowing Bandai Namco I doubt it'll have English support.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

MrCIB

Katelyn1223 wrote:

bleeb wrote:

I think the only reason Death Squared is up there is because it comes with an official case and the cardboard that the download code comes on looks like a game cartridge. I bought it just to have it on my shelf although I wouldn't recommend it because I paid about $200 for it lol

I understand they may produce a physical cart soon and “may” offer the people who have the 1st Edition foil with number to produce proof and buy the cart directly from them. Just rumor now but Look out

MrCIB

MrCIB

rumandgore wrote:

bleeb wrote:

It seems that we only tend to discuss Japanese and PAL releases that aren’t available physically in NA. Bayonetta, Okami, Little Nightmares, etc. I’m not aware of a thread for Japanese releases specifically, though.

On another note, does anyone have experience with shopto.net in the UK? Owlboy is still available, but I’m not sure of the shipping costs to NA or if they will even do it.

I’m trying my best to not drop th cash, but it is nice to still have the option.

Use Videogamesplus.ca instead if you are in NA

MrCIB

twelvestar

I'm sure someone in this thread has already covered this in a buried page, but for you cover variant collectors out there, I stumbled across a 2nd Print of Has-Been Heroes at my local Gamestop. 1st Print is orange-colored, 2nd Print is purple and green.

Edited on by twelvestar

twelvestar

Katelyn1223

MrCIB wrote:

Katelyn1223 wrote:

bleeb wrote:

I understand they may produce a physical cart soon and “may” offer the people who have the 1st Edition foil with number to produce proof and buy the cart directly from them. Just rumor now but Look out

Good to know. I’ll keep an eye out, thanks!

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Magician

Hmm, I think Tennis World Tour was just delisted for Switch on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/Tennis-World-Tour-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B...

Will this be a PAL-only release now?

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

hirokun

SMRPG CE has scratch and sniff stickers. Bruh, I'm dying. Haven't seen that since like 1998

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Phostachio

I want Yonder, but I'm willing to wait for the physical version.

Phostachio

rumandgore

The_Legend77 wrote:

SuperRareGames got back and asked if I would be able to return the games. I'm going to do that, and they even offered to refund postage to me. Got details worked out on returning so I think all will be good, just got to find a day to send it.

As for Saturday Morning RPG... that LE looks awesome! A friggin cassette tape? Sign me up! Yeah, I still have a cassette player.

Cheers! Awesome thing for you to do! They’re a new company so I’m sure they really appreciate it.

rumandgore

rumandgore

@MrCIB I completely forgot about viddogamesplus.ca! The game is available and not overpriced, shipping is reasonable and they also do ship date payment. Also, I have a weak will and preordered. Thanks!

rumandgore

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic