Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 11,402

Mikeyg

Paraka wrote:

@Mikeyg - Only if you buy them separately. Buying the pack there is just as bad as it is in NA. single card of the first with a code of the second.

Thank you

Mikeyg

Magician

MrCIB wrote:

@Magician Thanks for joining in.

Where did you see an English box sleeve foe Neo Atlas 1469 for purchase? I know there is a standard Japanese release https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07966MKF3 and a Japanese release with a book and CD. https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B07965PQCH but I haven't seen who sells the English cover.

I went to eBay, found a few there.

The same source of the gameplay video also posted an unboxing video of the English sleeve.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

revolutionika

Games to add to list:
2064 Read Only Memories Integral (Online Exclusive)
Airport Sumulator
All Star Fruit Racing
Aqua Moto Racing Utopia (ntsc version)
Aragami: Director's Cut (Merge Games) (Europe)
Blacksad
Cat Quest (Europe)
Coma: Recut, The
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
Firefighters: The Simulation
Gem Smashers (Markt+Technik) (Europe)
Grip
Hello Kitty Kruisers
Hunting Simulator (BigBen Interactive) (Europe)
Icey
Legend of Kay Anniversary...
LEGO The Incredibles
Levántate: All Stars (Badland Games) (Europe)
Little Dragon Cafe
Little Nightmares: Complete Edition
Mercenaries Saga Chronicles
Minecraft Switch Edition
Moto GP18
Mutant Mudds Collection
My Academia(Hero): One’s Justice
My Little Riding Champion
Namco Museum
Neo Atlas 1469 (japan w/English)
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Deluxe Edition
Outlast 1 & 2
Penguin Wars (Dispatch Games) (Europe)
Pillars of Eternity II..
PixARK
Professional Construction: The Simulation
Punch Line (PD Qube)
Raven: Remastered, The
Riot Civil Unrest
Runbow: Deluxe Edition
Slime San Superslime Edition (Limited Run Games)
SNK 40th Anniversary Collection
Snow Moto Racing Freedom (ntsc version)
Spyro Reignited Trilogy
State of Mind (Daedalic Entertainment) (Europe)
Super Smash Bros. ‘2018’
Syberia 3
Terraria
Tiny Troopers Joint Ops (Wired Productions) (Europe)
Undertale
Urban Trial Playground
Va-11-Hall-A (Japan Exclusive W/English Option)
Valkyria Chronicles 4
Victor Vron: Overkill Edition
Vostok Inc (Wired Productions) (Europe)
V Rally 4
Warhammer 40,000 Deathwatch
Wasteland 2 Director’s Cut
Yesterday Origins (Europe)
Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles

Edited on by revolutionika

revolutionika

MrCIB

@Magician hmmmmmmmm interesting. The street date is April 19th........ and I haven't seen an actual picture of the Japanese cover only art. Thanks for the tip

MrCIB

Magician

Koei Tecmo just announced that Nobunaga's Ambition: Taishi is coming west for PC and PS4.

Since this game was released for Switch in Japan last year, I assume the announcement for Switch owners is coming soon.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Polan18

@TalonMan The Switch version sold out from what I could tell as the listing was removed from their site and only the Xbox One and PS4 one remain. However, the Switch version was available for pre-order for about 11 minutes only. It's insane how fast it went.

Polan18

Sodalis010

Do you know if the rockman x 2 legacy gonna have english? Ive been scouring the web to figure it out @Paraka

Sodalis010

TalonMan

Polan18 wrote:

@TalonMan The Switch version sold out from what I could tell as the listing was removed from their site and only the Xbox One and PS4 one remain. However, the Switch version was available for pre-order for about 11 minutes only. It's insane how fast it went.

Ok - so what the heck is the deal with Switch games?!?!? How is it that two consoles with MUCH larger userbases, consistently have games like this in stock for hours, days, weeks - but the Switch version is GONE within seconds?!?!!

ARGH!!!!!!!

TalonMan

Polan18

@TalonMan I honestly have no idea. My only suggestion is if the outer box doesn’t designate a console, you could pick up the PS4 or Xbox version since the inner content (minus the game case) is the same.

Polan18

TalonMan

Polan18 wrote:

@TalonMan I honestly have no idea. My only suggestion is if the outer box doesn’t designate a console, you could pick up the PS4 or Xbox version since the inner content (minus the game case) is the same.

That's an excellent point - I wonder if there's any way to confirm...

TalonMan

SpaceAce13

Polan18 wrote:

I checked eBay for a switch copy as usually with a LE release re-sellers will hit eBay almost immediately, and I didn’t see a single copy listed, which is very odd to me.

SpaceAce13

Magician

Mercenaries Saga Chronicles and My Hero One's Justice are now available for preorder on Amazon North America.

Mega Man X Legacy 1 & 2 now open to Gamestop North America preorder.

Side note: I'm really pissed off at Sega right now. Sega just announced Sega Ages, classic Sega Genesis / Mega Drive games coming to the Switch eShop. So rather than getting 50+ games for $40 in the Sega Classics Collection coming (physically) to PC, PS4, and Xbox...Switch owners get to pay $5-$8 per title digitally instead?

Not...happy, very pissed off.

P.S. - clarification. Sega Ages appears to be coming in volumes. The volume one games are Sonic 1, Thunder Force 4, and Phantasy Star 1. Sega Ages will be digital-only releases. The only saving grace is the chance that this version of Sega Ages is similar to the PS2 Sega Ages games, in that each game is remastered using the current console hardware. In this case, these remasters will be built from the ground up on Switch.

Sega internal team, M2, confirmed as the developer.

If these games are confirmed as remasters built on Switch hardware then I'll be less pissed, and instead...genuinely hyped depending on which games are all coming to Sega Ages Switch.

Edited on by Magician

Polan18

@TalonMan according to one of my reliable sources, the outer boxes are similar to the NIS exclusives that don’t designate a system on the packaging.

Polan18

Belexes

Paraka wrote:

@Mikeyg - Only if you buy them separately. Buying the pack there is just as bad as it is in NA. single card of the first with a code of the second.

I am confused. The two digital collections can be purchased independently, but there is no way to buy both collections as physicals, just collection 1?

Belexes

Paraka

@Magician - Looking at Sega's pattern as of late, there is a potential of actually seeing a physical release later on as we saw the demand crush them to bend the knee for Sonic Mania.

Paraka

SVTornado

@Belexes in NA there is a physical box with a cartridge for one and a download code for 2. In Japan there are three physical options: a pack of 1 and 2 combined but in the same way as the NA release and 2 separate editions for 1 and 2 with each there own cartridge. So 2 boxes and 2 cartridges.

SVTornado

Belexes

@SVTornado Thanks much for the clarification. Will shoot for purchasing the Japanese editions.

Belexes

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic