Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 10,741 to 10,760 of 11,397

Bunkerneath

Lunark, a game I backed in kickstarter but didn't have the option for physical at the time grrr is getting a Limited Run:
Untitled

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Magician

@Bunkerneath

Well that was sooner than I expected.

I assumed LRG would open preorder for Lunark six months after launch.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Bunkerneath

@Magician Especially as the release date for the game is the 31 March so the pre-order opens before its actually released.

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Magician

Mato Anomalies should be in my hands today after work. Aggregate scores have not been kind to this game. I get the feeling that this will qualify as an awesomely-bad game that I'll end up enjoying. Right up there with Contra: Rogue Corps, The Silver Case 2425, and Unbox.

https://opencritic.com/game/14418/mato-anomalies

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Yannis

@Magician i've been in a dilemma between either getting Mato or preordering Master Detective Archives. I ended up choosing the latter due to the mixed reviews..nevertheless it's still on my wishlist and might consider grabbing it on a sale, i hope you enjoy it regardless!

Yannis

Switch Friend Code: SW-1329-7751-0704 | Nintendo Network ID: Johnnie

Magician

UFO Robot Grendizer will be getting a physical release.

I do love mecha, I'm into this.

Edited on by Magician

Belexes

SRG will not be sending replacement carts for Hell Pie and instead are offering refunds. Refunds do not solve the issue. I'd rather see a replacement cart.

Belexes

Magician

@Belexes

On that same note, the LRG release of River City Girls 2 won't have the performance update.

Hamstrman

Belexes wrote:

SRG will not be sending replacement carts for Hell Pie and instead are offering refunds. Refunds do not solve the issue. I'd rather see a replacement cart.

Wait, what? I refrained from ordering Hell Pie because it was said to be so broken as a game. But someone here said it was all fixed on the cart. Is it not? I'll definitely take that refund!

Hamstrman

Belexes

Hamstrman wrote:

Wait, what? I refrained from ordering Hell Pie because it was said to be so broken as a game. But someone here said it was all fixed on the cart. Is it not? I'll definitely take that refund!

SRG, just before the game was released, stated that the game was fully patched and was the reason for the delay in its release. I was induced to purchase based on that statement. Now come to find out that the fix the developer created for the game ended up creating yet another bug, necessitating a 2 GB patch.

SRG has no QA in place to play games 100% through before release and state that will now be their process. Well that doesn't assist me for this game. I have requested a refund. SRG just went to the bottom of my publisher list.

Belexes

Hamstrman

@Belexes but these companies don't actually give refunds, right? The horror stories I hear. Thanks for this info, BTW.

Hamstrman

Belexes

Hamstrman wrote:

@Belexes but these companies don't actually give refunds, right? The horror stories I hear. Thanks for this info, BTW.

I'll post about my "experience" with this here. LOL

Belexes

Dimjimmer

@Magician
40 bucks just for the second game (not including taxes and shipping), is projected to ship at least 7 months after its digital release and it will still not include the latest version?

Damn, the total of 40 bucks I ended up paying for the Japanese double pack sound like a real steal in comparison.

Edited on by Dimjimmer

Dimjimmer

Bunkerneath

@Belexes It's just like the Deponia Collection from Super Rare Games, the second game has a bug with teleporters and as I was playing it on switch, I never saved it, so to finish the game I would have had to start again. It is a massively known bug since the release, but was never patched since 2015:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/220740/discussions/2/517142892...

Supposedly the developers had a row with the publishers or something, but that was years before this release, they could have fixed it.

I AM ERROR

Magician

PM Studios will be publishing Goodbye World physically.

Edited on by Magician

Bunkerneath

A few Limited Runs were announced:

TooDee and TopDee
Untitled

Neon City Riders
Untitled

I AM ERROR

Magician

Deathwish Enforcers. Looks as though LRG are publishing this both digitally and physically. Seems to be a Sunset Riders clone. I do enjoy the side-scrolling action genre.

Magician

@RupeeClock I don't mind the blue blur, but that's a collection I can skip.

I'm content with the mildly janky Genesis Classics collection if I need a dose of Sonic 2.

RupeeClock

@Magician
I can understand that, the Sonic games are very important to me personally, they were some of the most important games to me growing up and they're still fun to play today.
I still enjoying Sonic Origins on Switch despite some of the issues, and I'm hopeful that SEGA will have acknowledged issues raised by the community since its release last year.

RupeeClock

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic