Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 10,441 to 10,460 of 11,397

Magician

I already had 1Print's triple pack on order. I'm content with Sky Racket and Slap City. Both are well regarded in aggregate reviews.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

MarioBrickLayer

@RupeeClock Thanks for Posting! I've been thinking about ordering it from SRG for a while, if it's complete on cart I might get it from Amazon instead.

MarioBrickLayer

Magician

VirtuaVerse getting distributed by Limited Run on the 29th.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Death Mark II gets a physical release in Japan this week. Unfortunately, most games published by Experience do not support English. We'll have to wait for the localization from Aksys Games. They published the first two games in the series in the west, Death Mark and Spirit Hunter: NG.

A good series of spooky point'n'click games.

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Mato Anomalies is getting a physical release early next year.

On a side note, the first few notes of the music playing in the trailer reminds me of the Deus Ex games.

P.S. - Aksys Games announced the limited edition for Record of Agarest War.

Probably will skip this considering the aggregate score of 67 on Metacritic.

I mean...why would I play this over Tactics Ogre, Triangle Strategy, or Fell Seal?

https://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/record-of-agare...

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Limited Run will be distributing Lovers in a Dangerous Space Time as well as BPM. Pretty good for fans of LiaDS, they won't have to drop $200 on a Super Rare copy from second hand sellers. Also, Tesura Games will be publishing Elementallis physically. And lastly, just a reminder that preorders for Inscryption open via Special Reserve today.

RupeeClock

@Magician
I missed the print of Lovers in a Dangerous Space Time, so very happy to be able to get a distro copy from LRG.
I should be getting Elementallis physically via the Kickstarter campaign myself, and looking forward to ordering Inscryption with Cult of the Lamb from Special Reserve Games.

RupeeClock

Magician

News of a physical release for UnMetal yesterday as well.

Miadaskate

Sorry if this has been posted, but Special Reserve informed that Gato Roboto will be released without a patch. They will replace carts with the patch for those interested.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

RupeeClock

@Miadaskate @MarioBrickLayer
I'm probably going to pursue a replacement, depending on what they're offerring.
I'm hoping it's not like Limited Run Games where they asked for proof of destruction of the Doom collection game cartridge.

LRG's 3DS release of Atooi Collection has a progression blocker bug too in Chicken Wiggle. The 3DS would crash every time you try to play the semi-final or final level.
It's disheartening when physical prints get critical issues like these.

RupeeClock

Miadaskate

MarioBrickLayer wrote:

@Miadaskate They have also taken the game down. it's not clear if it will go back up.

It’s the most recent game I bought from them. Kind of unfortunate, but at the same time, I’m fine with downloading patches. I know a lot of folks here aren’t and are all for preserving the games without any required updates. It does suck, but I can’t be bothered to deal with replacement programs lol. Maybe I’m just lazy? I don’t know….

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

RupeeClock wrote:

@Miadaskate @MarioBrickLayer
I'm probably going to pursue a replacement, depending on what they're offerring.
I'm hoping it's not like Limited Run Games where they asked for proof of destruction of the Doom collection game cartridge.

LRG's 3DS release of Atooi Collection has a progression blocker bug too in Chicken Wiggle. The 3DS would crash every time you try to play the semi-final or final level.
It's disheartening when physical prints get critical issues like these.

Yeah hopefully it’ll be easy for those who purchased and want a replacement. I agree, I also didn’t do the LRG replacement because I didn’t want to destroy my cart. There’s gotta be an easier way.

Currently Playing :

RupeeClock

@Miadaskate
In the case of the Doom collection, I didn't feel a replacement was justified as the cartridge was still content complete, but the issue would manifest if the Switch system had been kept permanently offline.

Realistically as preservation goes, there will always be some degree of third party or aftermarket modification or alternative usage going on. People will find ways to modify Switch hardware so that affected copies of the Doom collection will work without issue.
In my case with Atooi collection, I ended up having to dump the ROM and save file from the game card and emulate the game to finish playing it, as the crash would not occur on emulator. I'm not sure if an official update was even ever distributed for the 3DS game.

RupeeClock

Magician

I'm happy to see that DNF Duel is getting a physical release in Japan next year. Not sure about Murica though. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a LRG distributed title like BlazBlue: Central Fiction was. I would've preferred Guilty Gear Strive, but DNF Duel is the next best thing.

P.S. - If you enjoyed Dead Cells, Deepnight Games's next game Nuclear Blaze is getting a physical release via Red Art Games.

P.P.S. - And on a side note, it appears as though Strictly Limited Games doesn't want my money anymore. Attempts to complete orders using Paypal just come back with errors. Oh well. I've been looking for excuses to cut back on my spending and perhaps the payment error is just the good Lord's way of telling me to slow down.

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Wired Productions will be publishing The Last Worker physically.

Leaks for a Enter/Exit the Gungeon double pack have surfaced.

Untitled

Edited on by Magician

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic