Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 10,141 to 10,160 of 11,397

Hamstrman

MarioBrickLayer wrote:

@Magician @Paraka I wonder if LRG will do any other Super Rare titles? It would ne great if they did Lovers in a Dangerous Space Time and N++, they are expensive on ebay!

I wish that would happen for Knights of pen and paper collection and the Liar princess and the blind prince. The eBay prices are insane.

RupeeClock wrote:

I prefer to do bundle orders, so I'm not gonna order this day one. Inscryption looks to be one of their upcoming physicals so I'm waiting on that.

Is Inscryption going to be on switch?? I know there's a single tweet a long time ago saying as much, but no switch announcement was made recently when they announced PS4/PS5. I could swear there was a quick mention of it in a nintendo presentation though. Or am I crazy?

Edited on by Hamstrman

Hamstrman

MarioBrickLayer

Super Rare Games have done their normal tweet hinting at their next game with a chance to win a free copy, loads of people have guessed A Short Hike based on the clues...we'll find out next Friday!

MarioBrickLayer

RupeeClock

A Short Hike does seem very likely, they're not making this very hard actually.
It's a great game and I'd cherish a physical copy, I think it'll sell out quickly despite it's relatively short length and lack of replayability.

All things considering, I'm surprised Fangamer didn't pick it up, as they have merch for the game.
https://www.fangamer.com/collections/a-short-hike
Fangamer prints are larger scale though and often have re-runs, so it makes sense why a smaller print run through Super Rare Games would happen.

RupeeClock

MarioBrickLayer

@RupeeClock I think you're right that it will sell quickly. I'm a bit surprised that two of their last 3 games still have a lot of stock left, Strange Brigade (23% normal + 32% steelbook) and Aerial_Knight's Never Yield (38%).

MarioBrickLayer

Magician

@MarioBrickLayer

Maybe Obduction is finally getting a Switch release? I'm not sure. Outside of Blaster Master, Sunsoft doesn't publish any other well known IP. Or maybe we're getting a Journey to Silius remake or something equally retro and cool?

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RupeeClock

@MarioBrickLayer
A Carbon Engine release of the NES Blaster Master titles seems like an obvious move.
Other games that come to mind, licensing issues aside, would be Mr. Gimmick, Batman + Return of the Joker, U-four-ia (Hebereke).

Or if you go the Game Boy route, they have Blaster Master Boy, Trip World, Batman, Power Quest.

RupeeClock

Magician

With the preorder placed almost two years ago, SLG finally delivered the Turrican CE. Worth the wait. The question now is who'll ship first, Dispatch Games or First Press Games? They're still my oldest preorders, placed almost three years ago.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Belexes

Sunsoft? I must be old, but I would love Spy Hunter.

Belexes

Anti-Matter

When I saw Sunsoft games catalog from the oldest until the newest, I saw nothing interesting for me.

Anti-Matter

Magician

P-A's next release is Red Colony Trilogy.
Untitled

P.S. - PQube will publish Labyrinth of Zangetsu in the west.
Untitled

P.P.S. - Strictly Limited will be releasing Jitsu Squad physically.
Untitled

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Seems the next batch of Demon Throttle are on their way out of Special Reserve.

Just got my shipping notification yesterday.

SpaceAce13

Do we think limited run will handle a western release of river city saga?

SpaceAce13

Magician

@SpaceAce13 That Three Kingdoms-inspired River City? I'd assume it's more than likely they would since they opted the Double Dragon & Kunio-kun: Retro Brawler Bundle. Personally, I kind of hope they don't since I already have an Asia copy on order.

Magician

Japan is getting a River City Girls 1&2 bundle.
Untitled

Magician

Hmm, my order for PB # 21 from Super Rare is a week overdue, stuck in Chicago apparently. If this order has been stolen and SRG won't offer a replacement this could be the end of my ordering from them.

Paraka

@Magician - I had a similar issue, and suddenly was at my front door. Hopefully, a similar issue is happening here for you.

Paraka

MarioBrickLayer

Super Rare Games confirms A Short Hike is their release next week, 4,500 standard copies and 1,500 special editions...

MarioBrickLayer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic