Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 10,121 to 10,140 of 11,365

Bunkerneath

Looks like Fight crab is getting a physical:

Untitled

You can get it from Gamestop

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Bunkerneath

@RupeeClock This is the "Shella Awesome Edition" specifically for US and Europe available on the 18 October

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Magician

@Bunkerneath

I think the point RupeeClock is making is that most people who know about Fight Crab...already have an eastern copy, and the news of a western release is probably landing on deaf ears. At least for most of the regular members who post in this thread anyhow. It's interesting news, but....meh.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RupeeClock

@Bunkerneath @Magician
Seeing it get an international release is still cool, but yes most people who wanted a copy may already have an eastern copy.
Releases like this give games an Amazon retail presence though, for a wider reach.
The copy I bought came with a physical soundtrack CD, but not a poster or stickers.
It's undoubtedly going to be a folded poster inside the game case, I never saw the appeal of folded posters with all their creases.

RupeeClock

MarioBrickLayer

Special Reserve have just made an announcement about Cult of the Lamb, they are doing a release and there will be a general release, DLC will be on the cart of the special reserve but not the general release. There is a table comparing the different options:-

https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-7z9nkigk30/images/stencil/ori...

General retail is Q1 2023, Special Reserve is Q2...

MarioBrickLayer

RupeeClock

@MarioBrickLayer
I'm glad that they've chosen to be open about their releases getting a retail release, too.
There's a couple other things worth mentioning.
The pre-order window is August 11th until December 11th, including for the "Switch Reserve" edition.
Switch reserves are numbered, despite not being a limited quantity. That will mean people who pre-order later will have an idea for a total print run.

I prefer to do bundle orders, so I'm not gonna order this day one. Inscryption looks to be one of their upcoming physicals so I'm waiting on that.

RupeeClock

MarioBrickLayer

@RupeeClock agreed, I think they have handled this announcement really well, i am a bit frustrated with the wait for Broforce, so it looks like they have learned from that and improved things.
I also prefer to bundle orders, i've been holding off on ordering Gato Roboto so I could bundle it with Cult of the Lamb.

Edited on by MarioBrickLayer

MarioBrickLayer

Magician

Behind the Frame, coming from iam8bit.

And upcoming survival horror Signalis is a getting a physical release (with English support) in Japan.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

Well now, after my major move, I have managed to move everything in my games Collection. But the budget is now super tight. Looks like I gotta dedicate myself to just the limited prints.

Other than limitedgamenews.com, any other limited game trackers out there to assist in the Boutique stuff?

Paraka

Magician

@Paraka Both the "nscollectors" and "limited print games" reddits are okay sources.

Also, arguably the biggest Switch completion-collector of us all JP Switchmania is usually up to date; peruse his website or follow his twitter.

Paraka

@Magician - Fantastic, these all will be helpful, thank you so much.

In other collector news, once my LRG and Play-Asia arrives this week, I am surpassing 1300 games for Switch. And rediscovered all my GCN games from this move.

Major wins all around.

Paraka

MarioBrickLayer

Limited Run are releasing Mutant Mudds and Xeodrifter..They have both had physicals before via Super Rare Games and Red Art Games...

Untitled

MarioBrickLayer

Magician

That's $70- $80 I won't have to spend since I already have both. It's too bad Xeodrifter is sold out over at RAG. I imagine buying from them would've been cheaper than buying from LRG for European customers.

Paraka

@Magician - I imagine the Amazon variant will likely crawl its way to EU though. Noticed a few LRG BB distributed titles on it before.

Paraka

MarioBrickLayer

@Magician @Paraka I wonder if LRG will do any other Super Rare titles? It would ne great if they did Lovers in a Dangerous Space Time and N++, they are expensive on ebay!

MarioBrickLayer

Paraka

@MarioBrickLayer - Well, I have noticed overlap simply based on region, so I would bet, with this announcement, it puts both on the table.

But it all hinges on whether or not the devs have a working relationship with LRG. Which Jooles does have previously.

Paraka

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

That's $70- $80 I won't have to spend since I already have both. It's too bad Xeodrifter is sold out over at RAG. I imagine buying from them would've been cheaper than buying from LRG for European customers.

Same!

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

RupeeClock

@MarioBrickLayer @Magician
Likewise, I won't pick up these LRG releases since I already have the Super Rare Games release of Mutant Mudds Collection, and the Red Art Games release of Xeodrifter.
The RAG Xeodrifter release was also available through Play-Asia, but looks to be sold out now.

Also worth mentioning, Mutant Mudds and Xeodrifter were actually some of LRG's earliest releases, such as PS4 Limited Run #8 Xeodrifter, or PS4 Limited Run #54 Mutant Mudds Deluxe.

RupeeClock

Magician

I'm happy to see that the Japanese version of Sword Art Online Alicization Lycoris supports English.

Since shop4megastore has lost its reliability (in my eyes) I've been ordering fewer European releases.
https://store-jp.nintendo.com/list/software/70010000031529.html

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic