Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 10,061 to 10,080 of 11,392

SnackPop

Capcom Fighting Collection was released digitally and physically for Switch on June 24th. It includes the following games:

Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors
Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge
Hyper Street Fighter II: The Anniversary Edition
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo
Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix
Cyberbots: Full Metal Madness
Red Earth (first release outside of the arcades!)

If you're a fan of fighting games (and a puzzle game or two), then this might be worth picking up.

Retro gaming is too damn expensive.

RupeeClock

@NeonPizza @Belexes
Shop4megastore and their sister-site 365games have had this problem of not listing Switch games for pre-order recently. If you check the site now, you probably won't find Klonoa and multiple other games listed there.

For US customers who want an EU import copy of Klonoa, Videogamesplus.ca should work well.
It's a Canadian retailer that I think can ship domestic to US.
https://videogamesplus.ca/products/klonoa-phantasy-reverie-se...

RupeeClock

Belexes

@RupeeClock Thanks. I had the pre-order page bookmarked @ Shop4megastore and now see next to nothing - frustrating. I have started to use videogamesplus, particularly for ESRB Red Art games.

Belexes

MarioBrickLayer

Shipping update from Red Art Games...

MarioBrickLayer

Magician

Red Art Games next physical release will be Colt Canyon.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RupeeClock

Frogun will be getting a physical release via Limited Run Games, announced via a Kickstarter update announcing a launch date of August 2nd.
Untitled
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/molegato/frogun/posts/35...
For backers, they're offering a unique option to exchange their digital game reward, for a voucher of equal value towards a physical order from LRG.

Edited on by RupeeClock

RupeeClock

Teksetter

@MarioBrickLayer
I didn't realize that Procession to Calvary had a physical release on the way! I must have missed that news. That's one I'd like to add to my collection for the Pythonesque laughs, so off I go to Red Art Games! This will be my first import from them (I live in the 'States).

Thank you for posting!

Switch FC: SW-5760-3019-8223
(player name is Beesh)

Magician

And our newest boutique publisher is...Super Deluxe Games JP. Apparently, a joint venture between LRG and Japanese publisher 8-4. I'm under the assumption that this is for the distribution of LRG releases in Japan only. That we won't see games released exclusively through SDG we haven't already seen distributed from LRG themselves? But that's only a guess.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

MarioBrickLayer

Does anyone have a guess when LRG will start pre orders for Doom Eternal? I'm hoping it's before Tetris Effect ends. I also keep checking out the TMNT Classic Edition, I like that steelbook!

MarioBrickLayer

MarioBrickLayer

@Magician Hopefully they are a mix of LRG and something like B Side games, they had a few nice releases such as Kamiko.

MarioBrickLayer

RupeeClock

@MarioBrickLayer
LRG tend to not reveal pre-order windows for games until a week before they're due to go live.
I'm also waiting on a date for Go! Go! Kokopolo 3D on 3DS, as that's likely going to sell out very quickly.

LRG has another distribution release next week, Sheepo, a surprisingly good little Metroidvania platformer.
https://limitedrungames.com/collections/all-games/products/sh...
It's also from Top Hat Studios, like Frogun.
For that reason we may expect to see LRG distribution releases for other Kickstarter backed games like Elementallis, and Toasty Ashes of Dusk. Their campaigns did offer physical rewards, too.

RupeeClock

Magician

Funbox Media will be serving up a physical release for Pretty Girls Collection.

Funbox certainly have carved out a niche for themselves, haven't they?

I do love me my lewd games.

P.S. - Murican retailers have opened preorders for Cobra Kai 2: Dojos Rising.

P.P.S. - Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark is finally getting a physical release.

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Hmm, it seems that the Dying Light Definitive Edition physical release is Europe and Korean only?

P.S. - Merge Games will be offering physical copies for Let's Build A Zoo.

Edited on by Magician

MarioBrickLayer

Super Rare Games will announce their next release on the 15th, I have no idea what it is based on the clues:-

MarioBrickLayer

Magician

@MarioBrickLayer

My guess would be Cybarian.

Edited on by Magician

MarioBrickLayer

@Magician Well no one has guessed that yet, so if you post it in the Twitter comments and you're right, you could win a free copy of the game!

MarioBrickLayer

Magician

@MarioBrickLayer - Be my guest. I don't participate in social media.

Magician

Well, I preordered Klonoa through Shop4megastore and they failed to reserve a copy for me.

Awesome. (not)

Order cancelled. Hopefully I'll get my money back.

Edit: Refund received immediately.

Edited on by Magician

Belexes

@Magician that's where I ordered mine. Not cancelled yet - fingers crossed.

Belexes

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic