Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 10,041 to 10,060 of 11,398

Magician

Much to my disappointment, AI: The Somnium Files - Nirvana Initiative has a 6GB day-one patch.

The physical cartridge is basically worthless in regards to preservation.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

MarioBrickLayer

Red Art Games have announced a few updates are being made to Gunborg, but they won't be on the cartridge...

MarioBrickLayer

Magician

@Paraka - To be fair, I didn't launch the game before checking for an update.

These days I prefer to be pleasantly surprised if a game doesn't have a day-one patch.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

GrailUK

@MarioBrickLayer Rogue Trooper didn't get a physical release either

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

RupeeClock

Spotted some additional pre-orders in the EU region via GAME.co.uk
Nier Automata - The End of Yorha Edition
Slime Rancher: Plortable Edition
Dragon Quest Treasures (mistakenly listed with a PEGI 18 rating on GAME's "coming soon" page, it's PEGI 12.)
Persona 5 Royal

There were a number of items I was considering ordering on import from either Videogamesplus.ca or Play-asia, but it's looking like I may be able to order them locally instead.
365games lately have been doing a really bad job of maintaining Nintendo Switch pre-orders, their listings just keep vanishing.

RupeeClock

Magician

Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Reunion is up on AmazonNA.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B5B1864Z

Magician

Bit of a quiet morning for Switch physical news, so I just wanted to remind folks that iam8bit did offer a physical release for The Pathless, so I'm hopeful they'll also offer a physical release for the Switch port when it arrives.

MarioBrickLayer

Both the standard and Steelbook editions haven't sold out yet at Super Rare Games, over 30% left of each.

MarioBrickLayer

Zuljaras

Does anyone have information of No Man's Sky is playable offline?

I see it available for pre order here and it does not have the sticker with "Internet required".

Magician

@Zuljaras - The original release of the game was purely a single player offline experience.

Online co-op was added later.

Edited on by Magician

Belexes

@MarioBrickLayer this one is going to linger and possibly not sell out based on print run. Many are passing on it, me included.

Belexes

Belexes

@MarioBrickLayer for 3rd Person Shooters, it's an incredibly average game. For those that like that genre and know this going in, then it may be one they would enjoy. It does have a gentle price of just $35.00 USD.

Belexes

Belexes

@NeonPizza Klonoa Phantasy Reverie outside of NA is better than nothing. I have mine ordered. Cuphead should happen according to rumors. I'd like to see Ghosts n' Goblins Resurrection physically even if not in NA.

Belexes

RupeeClock

@Belexes
Cuphead in particular was reported to hold off a physical release until the Delicious Last Course was ready.
It's ready now, so I'm hoping a physical arrives this year.
GAME UK already has pre-orders open for a TBC-2022 release at £49.99
https://www.game.co.uk/en/cuphead-2664114

RupeeClock

Magician

LRG have begun shipping my return box for the Doom Collection.

Paraka

@Magician - Mine did too, about time cause I was going to send an email about that.

Also, anyone know if all versions of Sunbreak are digital download codes? Hearing Friends who are adamant saying the CE doesn't but I wish to save them some turmoil.

Paraka

Magician

@Paraka To my knowledge, all the Sunbreak stuff is download only.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic