Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 10,001 to 10,020 of 10,133

Golgafinkle

@Magician

I understand. Thank you!

All my LRG pre-orders are made on separate dates, yes. My mind is at ease ūüôā

Golgafinkle

Paraka

@RupeeClock - Doesn't Amung Us have a LAN functionality across multiple Switches though?

Paraka

RupeeClock

@Paraka
If it does I wasn't aware, and that's cool for keeping the game truly alive in some respect.
Although if servers ever do go offline, people who modify their systems often run their own unofficial servers, that's been a thing for Wii games and will likely be for 3DS games too.

RupeeClock

Miadaskate

RupeeClock wrote:

@Miadaskate
If it's a Devolver Digital game, it's always, always going to be Special Reserve Games.
They might do a variant release through Limited Run Games as a partner, but they haven't done that in a while now.

I found a post from LRG‚Äôs Twitter on July 2020 that states ‚ÄúKatana Zero from Devolver Digital gets a Limited Run for the Nintendo Switch in November!‚ÄĚ

Obviously, that never happened…

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but Art of Rally is available to pre-order on Amazon. There is a standard (not currently available) and a Collector’s Edition. Available September 16th.

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Ooh man, only 7500 Switch Reserves for Gato Roboto. I think it‚Äôs gonna go quick ūüė¨

Currently Playing :

Magician

@Miadaskate Yup, probably not as quickly as the 1,000 Card Shark Reserve edition sold through, but I would assume fairly as quick.
https://specialreservegames.com/gato-roboto/

Switch Physical Collection - 977 games (as of August 7th, 2022)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

MarioBrickLayer

I'm happy with the single edition for Gato Roboto but want to order it and Cult of the Lamb to save on postage to the UK.

MarioBrickLayer

RupeeClock

@Miadaskate
It's been two hours now and it's still in stock, but I can still see it going fairly quickly.

@MarioBrickLayer
I wouldn't necessarily count on the Cult of the Lamb pre-orders overlapping with the Gato Roboto pre-orders, but they haven't made clear how long the unnumbered pre-order window for Gato Roboto will be.
On the subject of postage to the UK though, I'm pleased to report that they've fixed the shipping costs. An order I just placed with three games (including Card Shark) only had $20 shipping, compared to what would've easily been $50+ before.

RupeeClock

Magician

The sequel to Labyrinth of Refrain, Labyrinth of Galleria: The Moon Society is open to preorder on the NIS Store. I really enjoyed the first game. It's the closest you'll get to an Etrian Odyssey-style game on Switch.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

I popped over to Gamefly and noticed physical releases for Trash Sailors, Lemon Cake, Bunny Park, Airoheart, and Saint Kotor. I think I vaguely remember a couple of those grabbing NL headlines, but I was mostly "hmm, whuzzat?"

Anti-Matter

@Magician
Yo, it was me who found Lemon Cake and Bunny Park will have physical release.
But I will pick the PS5 version since I want to build my PS5 games library also.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Magician

F.I.S.T. is up on Amazon.

Mashing the preorder button for Metroidvanias.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B3QM2SFD

RupeeClock

@Magician
I'm hoping to see it up on 365games myself, since I've got some unused vouchers.
For some reason a ton of Switch pre-orders recently disappeared from their site, but have been gradually returning.
Stuff like Clive n Wrench which has been pending a release date for ages now isn't even listed on 365games any more, and I've got a pre-order for it.

RupeeClock

Magician

No Place for Bravery is getting a physical release in Japan.

Preorders are open over at P-A.

Also, an ESRB rating has been spotted for Demon Gaze Extra via Red Art Games.

An official announcement from RAG coming soon I assume?

Edited on by Magician

PuzzleMaster7

I was browsing my local Walmart's clearance games section when I saw two copies of this game at the top. I wasn't even aware that Unravel Two was getting a physical release in the US. I know it's been out in the UK for some years now, but apparently it might have just released recently here in the US. It's currently for sale on Best Buy's website if anyone is interested.

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

There is no puzzle without a solution!
Amiibo Collection : Toon Link, Sheik, Pac Man, & Gold Mario

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter:

Magician

Our next Southeast Asian exclusive is SD Gundam Battle Alliance.

The Japanese version doesn't support English.
https://www.play-asia.com/blog/2022/06/21/sd-gundam-battle-al...

Edited on by Magician

Golgafinkle

@Zuljaras

Recieved confirmation today from LRG that my Doom replacement-cart is shipped and on the way. Yay! ūüôā

I’m also curious to know if the updates for each game will be on cart this time.

Edited on by Golgafinkle

Golgafinkle

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic