Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Posts 1,601 to 1,620 of 4,508

Eel

ReaderRagfish wrote:

I thought Subspace was okay. Worth a playthrough if only for the unlockables, but I never understood the people who thought it could have been a good standalone game.

Yeah same, although on the same note I've never understood the people who think Brawl is the worst game ever because of it.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

Yosheel wrote:

Yeah same, although on the same note I've never understood the people who think Brawl is the worst game ever because of it.

Those folks probably LOVED Smash Tour...

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

Ugh, why would you put that thought in our minds! Words have consequences
Admittedly, the redeeming part of Smash Tour was "Press X to let CPU play"

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

WHAT YEAR IS IT??

#MudStrongs

NEStalgia

@ReaderRagfish Really? I must have played it like 20 times..... I never touched any other part of smash, they seemed boring, like a wannabe fighting game. Subspace was the whole point of Smash to me. Most played game on Wii by far. Just Subspace. "Srs. Gaming" went to 360 that round.

Of course it should be its own game. It was just Kirby with alternate heroes and no copy ability, and crossover environs. It was a bigger Kirby game than Star Allies.

@Yosheel Smash Tour was a grotesque perversion. I played Smash U for like 3 hours in, arcade mode style, and then never touched it again. No subspace, boring board game: There was no game to play there. World of Light looks far better than Mario Party with Smash as every mini-game.

Edited on by NEStalgia

NEStalgia

link3710

@NEStalgia Yeah, I've beaten Subspace Emissary at least 10 times over the years, I love it too. No surprise, considering how much I love the Kirby games, but you aren't alone there.

link3710

HobbitGamer

I mean, if ya got Ness, there’s no need for more. I’ll never forgive Lucas for SSE. Never.

#MudStrongs

HobbitGamer

@SmashyNess Na, Lucas looked back lol. He could've used Absorb

#MudStrongs

kkslider5552000

I got my GCN controller and adapter in the mail.

I actually didn't buy it knowing if it could be used for Wii U or not but apparently it can so...might as well test that out pretty soon.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

kkslider5552000

I was also surprised to get this soon. I only ordered it...like less than a week ago?

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Eel

These are the same ones they already sold for wiiu, and they already work with all switch games that support pro controllers, so there’s no harm in releasing them early.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

HobbitGamer

Same here. I rocked a Wavebird on Brawl because it was left over from the GameCube. But I’m using a classic pro now, and use pro on 4, and will use pro on Ultimate. I don’t like wires, but my cat loves them. So there’s that, too.

#MudStrongs

Haruki_NLI

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

HobbitGamer

@ReaderRagfish ...I read that as fish sticks vs gamepad

#MudStrongs

Haruki_NLI

@DarthNocturnal I assume what he means is Nintendo decided a list of characters, lets say 10, and he picked 5 that would work from that.

Basically what he is saying is the five are decided and they are all Nintendo's choices.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic