Forums

Topic: Smash Stage Builder ID: Share Your Stages

Posts 101 to 120 of 235

Toad64

Here's my homage to Adventure for Atari 2600. The chalice and key move up and down. GLLJRC4Q
Untitled
And another Atari tribute, for E.T., complete with Elliot's house and a forest tree. 5KDNWCD7
Untitled
Raph the Raven. The planet rotates, and the bottom two stars and platforms as well. SX7VYML
Untitled

Edited on by Toad64

Toad64

Twitter:

JSCSmokeyG

Hi i'm an Artist/ Stage Builder an i've never posted on a forum before, So hi It's nice to meet all of you. I hope everyone enjoys the hard work i put into my maps and characters, I try to make all my maps fun and Smashable for everyone.
All made by...
~JSCSmokeyG~
Stage's
Stage-ID: GF700SYY
S-Name: BOB!!! Overwatch
Map Size: Big/ 4 players

Stage-ID: KFN1FJFP
S-Name:Grand Pac Arena

Stage-ID: FJ31RCFT
S-Name: NyanCat Complete
Map Size:Normal/ 4 players

Stage-ID:M7FJ6KV3
S-Name: U Cant Beat Us™4
Map Size: Normal/ 4 players

Stage-ID: 9SKKQ9SH
S-Name: U Cant Beat Us™8
Map Size: Normal/ 8 players

Stage-ID: H9DGHTBB
S-Name: Hazard Pay
Map Size:Normal/ 8 players

Stage-ID: 2RDGRD9Y
S-Name: M.Gear The Box!
Map Size: Normal/ 4 players

Stage-ID: KMM70MLC
S-Name: Radical Highway

Stage-ID: 79WSN73D
S-Name: Deku Link

Stage-ID: Q9PGX98H
S-Name: Flying Sand Bird

Stage-ID:BC0X1QT4
S-Name: Rock Hazard
Map Size: Small/ 8 players

My Character's
Char-ID: FGXR81V2
C-Name: Boogie2988
C-Type: Gunner

Char-ID: 5G6321N5
C-Name: YongYea

Char-ID: 50BMW15K
C-Name: Bearing
C-Type: Swordfighter

Char-ID: 6KGLPQ3T
C-Name: Sugart♀✝s

Char-ID: 3JTPVPPT
C-Name: Baptiste

Char-ID: 12HPCL39
C-Name: Ashley

Char-ID: 30MWXQTC
C-Name: J.Sparrow

Char-ID: 2MMRFCQW
C-Name: Mi¡nkling♀

Char-ID: 6KGPXST5
C-Name: Mi¡nkling♂

Char-ID: 6DTWDX5D
C-Name: BlackMamba
C-Type: Brawler

Char-ID: QXN5HMQB
C-Name: SebastianM

Char-ID: 76DWMJSV
C-Name: Spring Man
0=Zero you tools jks
Sharing is caring❤!

Edited on by JSCSmokeyG

JSCSmokeyG

JSCSmokeyG

@Destian_ @MysticGengar yes you can look up everything you made in smash "press x" to search then go into details chose category "creator" then down to type select "you". You should now see everting you made. Hopes this helped you both out.

Edited on by JSCSmokeyG

JSCSmokeyG

JSCSmokeyG

@Somescrub I agree the chao garden is awesome. Love the chao at the edge

JSCSmokeyG

Sebas
  • Star Dream / N2M1H1F1 (Kirby Planet Robobot)
  • Koopa Cruiser / N2P4X0K5 (Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga)

Sebas

Sebas
  • Computer Virus / QHNJLW5K (Kirby Super Star)
  • Temple of Form / 60RQBJ71 (WarioWare: Smooth Moves)
  • Squirps Shuttle / R90GJCYK (Super Paper Mario)
  • UFO Cheerleaders / 22PS3MGC (Part Time UFO)
  • Past Shroob War / GMSVRD7T (Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time)

Sebas

Elvie

Here we go. I went all out fanatic on this one as I spent about month working on this stage.

-Title: Ro-Smash-Bros. (a.k.a. Rock, Pinball, Scissors), I.D.: K06NQ1D7.

There are some notes I wanted to share about this stage.
1. My intention with this stage was to create a functioning Rock, Paper, Scissors game within the stage.

To play it you'll need two players to get on to the floating platforms when they return to their starting point. Stand still on the platforms and once they start turning towards the center of the stage, say, "Rock, Paper, Scissors!", and then you can choose the move you want by doing one of these three actions:

a. Hit the switch above you for rock.
b. Fall into the cannon below you for scissors.
c. Or stay on the platform for paper, maybe punish players who chose rock by charging an attack or something of that sort.

2. Here are two tricks or mind-games that you can do to throw off your opponents when playing R.P.S.. You can jump to make them believe you are going for the switch then jump back down on to the platforms. You can also drop through the platform to grab the ledge of it to make it unclear if you are going for the cannon by continuing to hang on to the ledge or if you are going pull out at the last second and get back on the top of the platform.

3. "Bugs" can occur in the stage. For example, they are points where the stage objects will desync. The rock can make the platforms float out of order after 5 minutes or so when playing the R.P.S. game and when players aren't adhering to the rules of the game and they hit the switches at random points, the desync can occur faster. Worse, if players hit the switch around the time the platforms start to go back downwards, the blades can suffer some noticeable desync as well. Finally, I adjusted and play tested the stage numerous times in its current state and although I'm fairly certain it won't occur, the rock could get stuck on the stage.

4. I do have the capability to remove these buggy aspects but, ultimately, I think it will make the stage less fun. When I had tried to adjust it to address these issues, the rock usually didn't hit anything other the stage and I think it really undermined the alternate name I had for this stage. However, I will end up uploading the adjusted stage under the name "Rock, Paper, Smash!" within the next 2 days.

I hope you guys will enjoy it and if any of you feel like it, you can give me suggestions for adjustments.

Edited on by Elvie

Elvie

Sebas
  • Red Coin Field / BPQS0KP9 (Super Mario Sunshine)
  • Dream Land 2 5-5 / LKDP1FTT (Kirby Dream Land 2)

Sebas

JSCSmokeyG

@Elvie the stage looks awesome an i love the concept i just wish you didnt need four people to play it, you fix the bugs on the stage In stage by timing attacks right. All thou i think you should just call it rock paper scissors/smash i think more people would find it that way.

JSCSmokeyG

JSCSmokeyG

@Sebas hey man love the koopa cruiser wish it was a real stage in smash, ufo cheerleaders is hilarious, and the red coin field is great for 4 people keep up the awesome stages😃.

JSCSmokeyG

Sebas
  • Megafruit Heaven / GPP5H4WK (Super Mario Party)
  • Dungeon Dilemma / RBX23759 (WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!)
  • Dedede Academy / 4HB8RJM1 (Kirby: Right Back at Ya!)

Sebas

Sebas
  • Speed Eaters / 8F804H3F (Kirby & The Amazing Mirror)
  • Emergence Cave / 2XB4NP91 (Pikmin 2)

Sebas

Elvie

@JSCSmokeyG You don't need four people to play it. Two players is all that you will need to play the "game" within the stage. Although, you can play it with four players if you want, just not with eight players. I used up the absolute limit on stage capacity for 8-Player Smash to be possible.

I did upload the stage a second time under the name "Rock, Paper, Smash!" in case my Ro-Sham-Bo pun made it obscure. I know I said that I would upload a stage by that name that went with the adjustments that made it bug free but I decided to release that one under the name "R.P.S. Smash".

Yes, timing your attacks correctly will prevent bugs. I have been playing the stage with others in Battle Arenas and it still manages to be fun despite the desync, it's just that if you wanted to play the R.P.S. game, you would have to reset it. The reason I posted the "buggy" version first is because I liked the pinball effect I got out the stage and I thought it gave people more options to do with the stage.

P.S. I forgot to mention this in my notes but if you play with giant characters like Ridley, you'll hit a switch after being shot through the Warp Zone but I believe it won't break the R.P.S. game.

In addition, after playing this stage online, I found a strange effect where for some reason the rock will fall without any budging even though it never did this when I play-tested it. Fortunately, it doesn't screw up the platforms and once it falls and respawns, it will stay still so just be on the look out. It's probably random or, less likely, dependent on the characters chosen.

Elvie

JSCSmokeyG

Hi guys i made some 8 player maps i feel like there are not enough. Give me your input if you like em, I try to make all my maps fun and Smashable for everyone.
All made by...
~JSCSmokeyG~
Stage-ID: F4J35KDH
S-Name: Barrel Roll D.K.
(Watchin Barrels roll for 8 hours, so fun lol)
Stage-ID: F37NCYPK
S-Name: M.Gear The Box!

Hope you enjoy!

Edited on by JSCSmokeyG

JSCSmokeyG

Zuriatsu

Hey guys back again with some new stages, i hope you guys enjoy the last ones i made, if you missed them please check my ID "Zuriatsu" and take a look. Here are the stages.

Krow's Nest: FTJT9999 (This stage is from the first boss of DKC 2, you can see Krow flying on the back and some eggs rain from the sky, simple stage with a flat platform and you can jump on the nest too.)

Destiny Islands: L56W7F0R (From Kingdom Hearts, i made a very accurate stage that gets the vibe of the island and is a great stage to fight on.)

Central Highway: 4VJMPX2H (First stage from Mega Man X, 3 platforms, cool background and details, really fun to play, and 1 of the platforms fall off when you hit the bomb block.)

My other stages, that i already posted here, you can look for the IDs, are: Hyrule Field, Kakariko Village, Tetris, Mumbo's Mountain, K. Rool Island, Battle Bus, Clock Town Tower and Forest Temple.

Thanks again guys, enjoy and see you next time.

Zuriatsu

Sebas
  • WarioWare, Inc. / DBFQKTLC (WarioWare, Inc.: Mega Microgame$!)
  • Wiggle Room / FWMRCSY5 (WarioWare: Smooth Moves)
  • Noble Haltmann / PRC4F3YT (Kirby Planet Robobot)

Sebas

Sebas
  • Doopliss Balcony / 1BC8842R (Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door)
  • Secret Planet ? / 1BDBM163 (Kirby Super Star)

Sebas

Sebas
  • Empress Bulblax / FYML84JM (Pikmin 2)
  • Bowser's Castle / P1QHJXXW (Super Mario World)
  • Hall of Memories / RDGLWF8R (Mother 3)
  • Buried Relics / 64237J6R (Part Time UFO/Pikmin 2/Animal Crossing)
  • Cloudjin / 1DBFPWD7 (Yoshi's Story)

Sebas

Sebas
  • Chuckolator / 4J3JJ74H (Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga)
  • Fawful Express / PSKBJMT9 (Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story)
  • Subspace Gunship / FXWDVC4H (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)

Sebas

Sorry, this topic has been locked.