Forums

Topic: Pokemon Sword & Shield

Posts 3,161 to 3,173 of 3,173

Eel

@Kermit1 huh is it a normal free give away or does it need a code from a store or something?

Edit: ah I found the article. Hm a Japanese event… the names might be in Japanese then.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Kermit1

@Eel I'm having the greatest luck ever today in surprise trade. I got 2 Marshadows in a trade! A Mew in a trade! and a Victini in a trade! I'm pretty sure they were not hacked in, they are the ones from the Pokemon S&M events.

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

Kermit1

@Eel I think they might be cloned then... I've gotten like 5 Pokemon from Pokeclub.com from a surprise trade those are fake.

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

Eel

@Kermit1 yeah anything that has an url or @ like that is just advertisement. There's usually nothing bad about using them, but if you don't want to keep them, I'd recommend releasing them instead of trading them away.

Bloop.

Kermit1

@Eel ya they get re-traded a lot

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

DarthNocturnal

I remember discovering that you could catch version exclusive mon via raids. Sometimes I'd join others to kill time, and... they'd be shiny. I wouldn't try to capture (or even battle, for that matter) out of fear that the encounter was hacked. Assuming that's even possible... which it probably is.

Better safe then sorry I guess. But I hate being afraid of things like GTS and the like because Nintendo and / or Game Freak can't keep cheaters out.

At least it's not as bad as Gen 7 GTS. Freeze your console and require a hard reset in one easy step!

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0
Now Playing: Dragon Ball FighterZ (Xbox), Final Fantasy VII (Xbox), Sonic Origins (Xbox), Kirby: Planet Robobot (3DS), Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Switch)

Eel

Those encounters are most likely just found via system time modification. They're ok to catch.

Though in my experience they usually run away.

You'd think Gamefreak would've banned the use of website addresses as names by now huh.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Fizza

@Eel I was doing some Surprise Trades not too long back with the breedjects from my shiny Drilbur hunts and in the same session I managed to get both a Glastrier in a Master Ball and a shiny 6IV Hidden Ability Quagsire in a Dream Ball. I released them immediately afterwards (but not before breeding that Quagsire to get a 6IV Hidden Ability Dream Ball Wooper of course) but I guess it just goes to show how shameless some people online can be huh?

Currently Playing: Street Fighter Alpha 2
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
'Am I a Renegade or a Roundup?' - my sister playing MK8 RR.
458/488 in Brilliant Diamond Nat Dex
PLA Shinies: 95

Kermit1

Fizza wrote:

but I guess it just goes to show how shameless some people online can be huh?

"reads that while playing on my modded 2DS XL playing Metroid Fusion"

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

Kermit1

Where is the code for the Cap Pikachu I can't find it anywhere and todays the 11th.

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

Kermit1

@Eel a code for a special Victini is going to come out some time next week. I wonder if the code will be limited.

DA-2802-3315-4367

#TeamSlime

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic