Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 9,801 to 9,820 of 15,822

FragRed

@MarioBrickLayer @NintendoByNature Good job NL, you just couldn’t resist waiting a few hours for the official announcement.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

BruceCM

I'll probably be one of the few not interested in that ..... Avoid the whole internet if you really don't want any leaks & suchlike

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

jump

FragRed wrote:

There are spoilers about what’s to be shown at the Direct on Twitter. I won’t share here because I don’t think it’s fair but be careful.

Yeah, I saw that Master Chief thing on Twitter too but I'm not got put the tweet up here. It's a good thing NintendoLife haven't done an article about that one. Spoilers are so annoying!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

MarioBrickLayer

I figured the game on the home page or Donkey Kong had a chance of being an early 2022 release, with this leak, I think anything Donkey Kong is ruled out, I hope i'm wrong though!

MarioBrickLayer

FragRed

@jump Damn good thing you didn’t mention about Uncharted trilogy coming to Switch, that would have been really bad for spoilers if anyone here said it.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

octokid

jump wrote:

@BongoBongo Peach uses a Toad as a shield.

What if… Toad got in? Imagine it the other way around, Toad finally getting his vengeance against Peach…

amazing new mexico sunset. im hanging on a bridge with my friend-[GUNSHOTS] /ref
have a good day! stay hydrated! et cetera!
(any pronouns, she/they preferred, thank you!)

Switch Friend Code: SW-5873-1162-6324 | 3DS Friend Code: 3025-2448-4778 | My Nintendo: MonkeyMoo | Nintendo Network ID: MissMonkeyMoo

1UP_MARIO

Choooooo chooooooo

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

GrailUK

Cripes this is going to be a long hour and a half...

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

octokid

57 minutes to go, see you all there!

amazing new mexico sunset. im hanging on a bridge with my friend-[GUNSHOTS] /ref

Switch Friend Code: SW-5873-1162-6324 | 3DS Friend Code: 3025-2448-4778 | My Nintendo: MonkeyMoo | Nintendo Network ID: MissMonkeyMoo

NintendoByNature

Fresh 12pk of leines/hoffbrau collaboration in the fridge. I'll be cracking open my first in about 20 or so. Ready for this direct to come and disappoint!! 😝

NintendoByNature

jump

octokid wrote:

What if… Toad got in? Imagine it the other way around, Toad finally getting his vengeance against Peach…

You mean like how during the French Revolution they beheaded King Louis? It seems abit strong but if Toad chopping off Peaches head leads to democracy in Smash Bros then I’m all for it.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

VoidofLight

The xenoblade fanbase is losing it's mind over Xenoblade 3 getting announced today, when nothing points to it getting any form of announcement. There's no website updates, no tweets by the developers of the game, and nothing else to even signify that it'll be the case.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

GrailUK

@VoidofLight Jenna Coleman kinda blurted out they are making another one. Erm...aside from that, hopes and dreams. May they all come true (but I don't want to jinx it)

Edited on by GrailUK

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

VoidofLight

@GrailUK Her word isn't really accountable, given that she doesn't follow the series itself. She thinks Future Connected was the game in question I'm pretty sure.

Xenoblade 3 itself was confirmed from job listings more than anything.

octokid

Is the NL live chat working yet? I tried to say something but it wouldn’t go through. I’m on mobile lol.

FragRed

Well with the Direct now happening minutes away I guess we need to steer this thread to when the next Direct will be.

VoidofLight

@FragRed Nah, discussion will pick back up after a few hours, and people will be speculating about the next direct. It's a cycle.

NintendoByNature

Rock solid direct! Loved a ton of it, the only few things I was hoping for was zelda, FE, XC or RE. Other than that it was great.

NintendoByNature

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic