Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 9,761 to 9,780 of 16,027

GrailUK

I reckon it;'s going to be an 18 rated Direct featuring much Zombie-ness (Dyling Light, World War Z and Resident Evil) and also feature the headline 'first time on Nintendo consoles' headline for GTA collection. Oh and might as well have Bayonetta 3 feature. And close with Xenoblade. Klonoa Encore probably got spoiled but still would be happy to see it and still hoping Konami turn up eventually. Oh, maybe Castlevania - again keeping the undead theme.
Also would like to see a localisation announcement of Crayon Shin-chan and wasn't there rumblins of a new Taiko No Tatsujin game?
Anyways...just jinxed all of that...so apologies.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Snatcher

@Nephestinus....................Mario & Luigi? I totally forgot about them! I want them ported so ****** MUCH! It would be a dream come true!, and Donkey kong odyssey.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

GrailUK

If Kuru Kuru Kururin gets announced I will explode. I adore that game. Oooh, if the GBA NSO rumours have any weight, a quid will get ya 10 it will appear there at some point (at launch if I had anything to do with it.) Or maybe how about Kuru Kuru Kururin 99? That would work lol.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

NintendoByNature

Needless to say, for the first time in a very long time, my expectations are actually high lol. The last year or so of directs I just went in with an open mind and didn't expect much, but this time I'm hoping for some sizable announcements. Zelda, castlevania, resident evil, dkc, xenoblade, final fantasy, fire emblem, silksong.. Any of those franchises getting some love tomorrow will have me over the moon.

NintendoByNature

Varkster

Does anyone think they might announce a DLC or expansion for Monster Hunter Rise? It's been a while since we had a substantial update for the game and I feel like they may do something similar to Iceborne where it's just an expansion for the game instead of a G rank separate game.

Varkster

octokid

Ok, I am stupidly excited. I had to get info on the E3 Direct thru the NL chat because I was at school and had to be sneaky on my chrome book. The March direct, I joined late. But: I get to watch this one!!!!

If this happens, I will eat my joy con (it will not happen lol:)
Kid Icarus for switch
Roblox
Miiverse for switch.
Bayonetta 3 news (at this point expect another “it’s going well”).
SSB Melee HD.
Disney plus.
A freakin web browser.
Netflix.
Edit: Just remembered that I wanted this: Tomodachi Life for switch.
Next category: If this happens I will eat a pickle (I don’t like pickles. This is pretty much a maybe area.)
ACNH update.
SSB Ultimate DLC. Not a character, like World of light dlc. Only playable after defeating Galeem and spoiler guy. His name starts with D.
Octolings for smash.
Game boy/N64 catalogue. (I hope I spelled catalogue right lol)
Some more Splat 3 stuff.
And finally; If this doesn’t happen, I will eat my copy of brawl (when it arrives):
New Kirby.
Metroid Dread reminder.
Metroid Prime 4 (oh my god we can’t wait any more)
Super Mario Maker 3.

Edited on by octokid

amazing new mexico sunset. im hanging on a bridge with my friend-[GUNSHOTS] /ref
have a good day! stay hydrated! et cetera!
(any pronouns, she/they preferred, thank you!)

Switch Friend Code: SW-5873-1162-6324 | 3DS Friend Code: 3025-2448-4778 | My Nintendo: MonkeyMoo | Nintendo Network ID: MissMonkeyMoo

Snatcher

@Varkster Could happen, But most of the time it takes a min before they do so, so maybe but I'm about 85% sure its not going to happen.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

infernogott

My prediction if 3rd parties are a part of this direct:

House of the Dead 1 Remake: release date or shadow drop (it was announced a few months ago).

infernogott

Bolt_Strike

Well, looks like the pattern has been broken. I was just saying on this thread a few days ago that full, mainline Directs haven't aired later than the 17th of the month since 2015 so a September Direct was unlikely, but here we are.

As for what I'm predicting:

-NSO gets a new system added. I'd like N64, but it's probably going to be GB/GBC
-The final Smash character is revealed
-3D Kirby game is revealed for release sometime in early 2022
-Xenoblade 3 revealed and releases sometime in 2022
-More on Splatoon 3 is shown and the game is given a Summer 2022 release date
-Something small is revealed for Pokemon BDSP
-A new Hisuian form/evolution shown for Pokemon Legends Arceus
-One final push for upcoming games for 2021 like Metroid Dread, Warioware, Mario Party, and Advance Wars
-AoC DLC
-ACNH DLC
-Third party something something I don't care about

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

VoidofLight

People are expecting New Horizons to get a massive update, but I know that’ll never happen at this point, and that the next update is just going to end up being more refreshes of old content, instead of adding content to fix the contentless game.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

skywake

@VoidofLight
If hardly call it lacking content given the number of hours people put into it. Besides they more or less confirmed more content already so new AC content is a pretty safe bet.

Side note, I forgot about the possibility of a new Smash character. If that happens that's probably 30 of the 40mins......

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
An opinion is only respectable if it can be defended. Respect people, not opinions

VoidofLight

@skywake It lacks in content compared to previous entries. Hours=/=content in an animal crossing game. I have about 100 hours in New Horizons, and that’s because I was playing on and off for about a year. In animal crossing, what counts more are years that you’ve consistently played instead of hours, and for a lot of people, they quit consistently playing after the first two months.

Also, as for the promised update, yeah Nintendo promised us one, but I’m not convinced it’ll be any different from the other updates we just had. The updates that only refreshed content instead of adding new stuff. And even then, I highly doubt the update will actually fix the lack of progression that the game has after 2 months of playtime, or the lack of things like shop upgrades, smaller holidays, and more stuff to spend your bells on that isn’t just town customization.

VoidofLight

@Balta666 It’s best just to assume they won’t be. I’m in the same boat, hoping for new xenoblade news, but I really feel like it’s probably not happening.

NinChocolate

Squaresoft remakes? CT?

Speaking of squaresoft... 9999 damage, nice..

Edited on by NinChocolate

NinChocolate

Anti-Matter

ARMS 2, please.
I want a new Boxing game by Nintendo team.

Anti-Matter

BongoBongo

10k comments! Well done everyone.

Would anyone be up for a new Captain Toad game being announced or is that just me?

In my view that is still one of the best games on each of the last 3 Nintendo consoles and would love a sequel or something that takes it in a slightly different direction.

Edited on by BongoBongo

BongoBongo

jump

@Anti-Matter You don't deserve that spot so I concede to @BongoBongo who will once again reign as the 10,000th comment master.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic