Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 9,181 to 9,200 of 15,874

BruceCM

Yeah, I'm sure that's what they've written for BotW2, @jump .....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

jedgamesguy

@jump Bit too safe for Nintendo don’t you think? And who’s underage in this partnership, they’re both at least 117 years old!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

jump

@TheJGG When Zelda powers up she will have her new powerfully convoluted MEGA form where she gets younger and her cleavage more exposed to power up Link's nosebleeds. Only in the West it will be censored by changing her age to something disgustingly old like 24 which makes no sense as anime girls aren't attractive when they are past the age of 14!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

jedgamesguy

@jump Lunafreya Nox Fleuret is therefore considered unattractive by absolutely every society in the world, except those with... shudder low standards! Does that mean my virtual taste of virtual women has been flawed this whole time?!

Shame about that magical rule though, it means my virtual crush on Sothis is perfectly legal. Half the magic was living dangerously.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

jump

@TheJGG I suppose some people might be into GILF anime girls like Lunafreya Nox Fleuret, but it's more of a weirdo fetish compared to the more tradition values of romance and attractiveness in anime like sailor outfits and tentacles.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

DannyBoi

This update is causing some issues huh? Nintendo wouldn't mess up this bad now, would they?

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

VoidofLight

I had a dream where BOTW 2 got revealed, and Gamondorf was trying to put the mirror of twilight back together. The mirror was solid gold, and for some reason he needed Zelda to put it together, so he kidnapped her. Link now has to stop a ganondorf coated in Malice, who looks like the one from Twilight Princess.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

jedgamesguy

@VoidofLight Nintendo read this post, and travelled back in time to fix the game after it was initially a complete disaster.

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

VoidofLight

@TheJGG I wish they'd travel back in time and taped Miyamoto's mouth closed when they were making Twilight Princess 2, so that they never had to scrap it to make Link's crossbow training.

JokerCK

Lol.We have to believe because she has a lot of followers? She is old IGN worker and now Sony Santa Monica employee. If I were you, I wouldn't believe everything written and I wouldn't constantly share it in different topics.

JokerCK

MarioBrickLayer

The big question I have is will we see anything Zelda related apart from Skyward Sword? I don't think it's impossible that we get a Zelda Direct in August and therefore don't see anything apart from Skyward Sword later.

MarioBrickLayer

Rob3008

Keeping expectations low when it comes to Nintendo Directs is the only way to not be disappointed. At least it can't be worse than the one earlier this year...

Rob3008

Euler

Rob3008 wrote:

Keeping expectations low when it comes to Nintendo Directs is the only way to not be disappointed. At least it can't be worse than the one earlier this year...

Never, ever say anything like that. It always can be.

Euler

DannyBoi

Isn't there supposed to be a Zelda event at GameStop on 16th?

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

VoidofLight

@DannyBoi No? Where the hell did you hear that from?

jedgamesguy

@Euler Not too long until the 16th itself is up! Let's get that collection announced!!

Currently playing:
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic