Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 9,161 to 9,180 of 15,821

DannyBoi

There is actually a solution to the switch Pro. Streaming. If a game is too demanding to put on base switch, slap it on streaming. There are already games only playable via streaming. Plus switch is a secret end times device.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

DannyBoi

Believe me peeps, a time gonna be coming when nintendo unveils the best streaming service ever for the switch. You may choose to believe it or not. But holding back the switch and its use ability is all part of ninty's great plan of deception.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Giancarlothomaz

i just getting tired and anoyed of this contant Switch Pro rumors, since the launch of Switch, i heard Nintendo is planing to release a 4K revision of Switch, these YouTuber and analytis is gonna predict the Switch Pro until the end of Switch lifecycle, get over Switch Pro is not real.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Euler

But.... but... but... Jeff Grubb! Bigger chips! Bloomberg!

Euler

BabyYoda71

@Slowdive I think we’ve hear rumours of a 4K Switch for longer then a year. I remember it was the beginning of 2020 at the earliest.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

NintendoByNature

Pretty sure It was 2019 when they thought a switch xl and mini were going to be revealed.

NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

@Slowdive gotcha. I think there were also reports at the same time, I thought from Bloomberg too, that a XL was also in the works. I could be wrong though.

NintendoByNature

BruceCM

Certainly been plenty of speculation about a possible pro & mini since the Switch came out.... Not sure just when the actual rumours & supposed leaks for anything started or whatever

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

kkslider5552000

I also am beyond sick of the Switch Pro rumors but I'm neither the one who constantly tries to dispute all rumors all the time, nor the one constantly complaining about them instead of ignoring them nor post every random non-info video i find about the switch. I just don't post about it.

So at the risk of ruining everything, let me state that the next 2 1/2 months of Switch gaming probably have enough to be a good 10+ minutes of the Direct if they really wanted it to. They probably shouldn't, but between Skyward Sword HD, the Hyrule Warriors DLC, No More Heroes 3, Mario Golf, TWEWY and Great Ace Attorney, they have quite a bit before they need to talk about anything after August. I can't even imagine what I'll do if the rest of the year is that stacked with games.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Clyde_Radcliffe

Nintendo should've announced Switch Pro during Summer Games Fest for the lola

Clyde_Radcliffe

Balta666

@NintendoByNature there were rumours of a pro version since 2017 (at least supermetaldave64 was on it strong from the start) but at that time was just that and it was obvious nothing was coming any time soon. Now is different as sources like bloomberg are confirming it and as @Slowdive noted in 2019 we had the two revisions that were rumoured (Lite and better battery life) however early in the year they only new Nintendo was changing the chip and the speculation was that it would come with an increased performance but Nintendo in the end decided not to go that route

jump

Whilst as insufferable as the Pro thread has become I will still take it over random Youtube vids from spambots, where's the story in Zelda and the why are there no games on the Switch talk or when all three are combined into a Youtube vid about how there's no games on Switch because Zelda didn't have a story.

In anycase IGN Expo today, that's a erm...thing to watch maybe.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

VoidofLight

@jump I remember seeing a video where someone was hyping up Botw 2’s plot, despite the game not being out.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Maaryotyme

@VoidofLight I mean from a YouTubers point that makes sense. Why would they talk about a games story line that has been out already. Would you have been more interested watching a video of breath of the wilds storyline which was out in 2017.

Maaryotyme

jump

I think it's more like fanfic but they are just too lazy to write it down.

I can see it now "Like there's gonna be a moment when Link goes SWOOSH with his Mega Master Sword and then Ganon use his the Triforce to Mega Evolve to Saiyan level 3 and he's like shouting at Zelda about how he's so powerful so like Zelda thinks she's about to die so she like says to Link I love you and Link is like I know but then the Devine Zords show and up and like stop Ganon's ultimate attack and then like Link saves Zelda and they like kiss and then like Link uses the Mega Master Sword to Kamehameha blast Saiyan level 3 Ganon but then like Ganon eats the blast and then Link and Ganaon fight and then like Link beats him and then like The End comes up but it's THE END? Nintendo must do this!"

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

BruceCM

You're mixing in Dragonball, @jump .... I'm sure you'll soon get contacted by Nintendo to go & help them write a story for some future Zelda, though

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

jump

@BruceCM What you're talking about, Dragonball Z is basically the Shakespeare of anime. I can't wait for BOTW 2 to have the best story ever, it will be so convoluted like all the best anime stories! Ganon will have like 83 forms each more powerfully convoluted the last one and Link will have a new attack, it's a nosebleed but he can only use it when he sees Zelda's underage cleavage!

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic