Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 9,141 to 9,160 of 15,873

jump

@Slowdive It's probably fake but there's always a chance SMT5 could be in the Sega/Atlus presentation like how Mario + Rabbids was in Ubisoft's.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

jump

@Slowdive It's not published by Nintendo though.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Grumblevolcano

If SMTV isn't published by Nintendo, I'd guess the "worldwide simultaneous release" ends up not working out and it launches outside Japan in Spring 2022.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

jump

@Grumblevolcano It was never being released by Nintnendo and Ninty are throwing money at it so it can be released worldwide. Sega originally had SMT5 forecasted as a Q2 FY21 release so I wouldn't be surprised that was when the game was ready but held it back for translation in other regions.

Nicolai wrote:

MarioBrickLayer

Grumblevolcano wrote:

If SMTV isn't published by Nintendo, I'd guess the "worldwide simultaneous release" ends up not working out and it launches outside Japan in Spring 2022.

What game is that?

Untitled

MarioBrickLayer

Magician

@Slowdive

I wonder if they'll just be Switch ports...of the PC ports...of the DS remakes of FF III & IV?

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

StuTwo

Magician wrote:

@Slowdive

I wonder if they'll just be Switch ports...of the PC ports...of the DS remakes of FF III & IV?

Ninception

StuTwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6338-4534-2507

VoidofLight

Donkey Kong Forever sounds extremely fake. I can't see a game being named like that, aside from maybe like Duke Nukem or Sonic.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Clyde_Radcliffe

MarioBrickLayer wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

What game is that?

Untitled

The Wonky Donkey minigame is epic.

Clyde_Radcliffe

Dezzy

@Giancarlothomaz

I'm expecting it will be before that really. That would be way too long a wait for a sequel!

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Dezzy

@Giancarlothomaz

It would be mighty disappointing if they don't show us something. If it's releasing this year, they'll give us a launch date too. If it's releasing next year, they'll probably just say "coming 2022".

IceClimbers

@Dezzy If it doesn't show up then it basically confirms we're getting a Zelda Direct later in the year after Skyward Sword HD releases

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Dezzy

@IceClimbers

I think there's close to zero chance we see nothing. But it might just be another short teaser with a full reveal later in the year. I definitely think they'll show something though.

VoidofLight

I mean, we'll get news this year, since they literally promised us. If it's not at e3, it'll be sometime before December 2021.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Magician

Summer Gamefest this afternoon.

Although I'm stuck at work as it airs, so I'll have to watch the upload during dinner.
Untitled

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic