Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 9,081 to 9,100 of 15,815

TheFrenchiestFry

@Dezzy Yeah the Xbox/Bethesda conference is on the 13th

June 12th is the Ubisoft Forward and Square Enix's Showcase is TBD so it might be between Xbox and Nintendo

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Snatcher

Probably going to get some smash stuff, Please maybe Mario OD 2, BOTW 2 game play, and just maybe the switch pro? Edit: nah it says software nothing about hardware, still?

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Dezzy

@TheFrenchiestFry

Cool, well Nintendo, Square Enix and Xbox are the 3 main conferences I'm interested in. So hopefully it'll be 1 each day.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Giancarlothomaz

i know this will never happen on Nintendo E3 2021 Direct Presentation, but please show something about Bayonetta 3 and Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2(problaby 2022/2023 games).

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

jump

@Giancarlothomaz Why will it never happen? Aonuma has said BOTW 2 will have info coming out this year and Kamiya has said it's "safe to expect" something this year about Bayonetta 3.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Magician

I am fastened in for mild disappointment. SMT V release date or bust. With Skyward Sword due in July and whatever the Zelda 35th will be due later this year, it's almost a guarantee BotW 2 won't be mentioned beyond another "sorry, please be patient" during this Direct. And I'm very curious as to what their "one last thing" show-closer will be.

That rumored 2D Donkey Kong would be my guess.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Octane

3D Kirby has been rumoured. I don't expect more of Splatoon 3, that's still a year away. Metroid Prime? Pikmin 4 is somewhere in Miyamoto's drawer ready to be revealed. A new IP? Nah, they're not that original

Octane

Giancarlothomaz

@Octane 3D Kirby game? Hal Laboratory is not going to do this, the next mainline Kirby game for the 30th anniversary of the Kirby franchise in 2022(is problaby 2D and hopefully be in the same level of quality of Triple Deluxe/Planet Robobot).

Edited on by Giancarlothomaz

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Giancarlothomaz

@jump Nintendo showing someting about Bayonetta 3/Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2 in her E3 2021 Direct Presentation(Eji Aonuma will problaby apologize and say expect news about the game later this year, and Hideki Kamiya will state again development of Bayonetta 3 is going smoothy,septembre Direct or at TGA 2021 here another teaser for Bayonetta 3/Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2).

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

VoidofLight

@Giancarlothomaz I feel like he won't apologize, but we'll either get some news, or nothing at all. I'm betting we'll probably get some news on BotW 2, seeing as this is the opportune time for Nintendo to have all eyes on them.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Grumblevolcano

I think if BotW 2 is present it'll be the "one more thing" like in 2019. Yes, "one more thing" is usually left for unannounced games but like Odyssey in 2017, BotW 2 is big enough to be a repeat "one more thing".

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

jump

@Giancarlothomaz so they will “never” say anything about those games at E3 this year as they aren’t ready but you expect them to announced 3 months later anyway? Sound logic from you as always ;p

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Giancarlothomaz

@Grumblevolcano and @VoidofLight maybe yes maybe not, Nintendo rarely feature the same games in her Nintendo Direct, if Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2 don't show up at E3 2021(70/80%very likely to happen), the game is gonna shown up at a 35th anniversary Legend of Zelda Direct, at the tradicional septembre Nintendo Direct or at TGA 2021(since Zelda Breath of the Wild 2 is very likely to be a 2022 release).

Edited on by Giancarlothomaz

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Octane

@Giancarlothomaz Why not? That that little pink sucker off his arse, and let him walk some miles in 3D. And make the games a bit harder as well. Can't hurt.

@Grumblevolcano Maybe Prime 4, but Zelda already had its one more time moment. I put my money on something new, or Prime 4, which although announced, still is kinda new. We haven't seen a proper trailer.

Octane

GrailUK

40 minutes of Super Monkey Ball 3 isn't enough...

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

VoidofLight

To me, the worst case scenario would be the possibility that they'll spend 30 minutes on Smash or Splatoon and 10 minutes on releases we already know about.

It'd probably be great for Smash and Splatoon fans, but for others it'd probably give people no real reason to watch it.

Edited on by VoidofLight

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

MarioBrickLayer

40 minutes doesn't sound like a lot of time with all the speculation to me...

Lets say we get

1. 10 minutes on existing/known 1st party games...Mario Golf + Smash + Animal Crossing etc
2. 10 minutes on 3rd parties...SMT V + more + a sizzle reel
3. 15 minutes on Zelda...merch + Skyward Sword + other games etc
4. 5 minutes on other new 1st party stuff?

The Mario 35th Direct was 16 minutes.

I don't think there is time for:-

1. An in-depth review of any game, unless they are padding...including BOTW2
2. Significant standard Switch vs Pro comparisons for any game they announce
3. Any AAA 1st party announcements if Zelda 35th is part of the presentation

Could there be a separate Zelda presentation later in the year?

I'm still excited for this! There is bound to be stuff I'll like in this!

Am I off on my estimates?

MarioBrickLayer

link3710

@VoidofLight They aren't going to spend 30 minutes on Smash. Post-Launch, all longer Smash things have been in separate videos, even if they've aired directly after a direct.

Splatoon is unlikely, I don't think they've ever done a blowout on a title that was due next year at E3.

If we do get 30 minutes on one game, it'll be something coming out on 2021.

link3710

GrailUK

@VoidofLight There is always 1 game that's either a 'no way moment' or captures my imagination that flashes on the screen for like 5 seconds during their showreel sections lol.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic