Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 9,061 to 9,080 of 15,756

Giancarlothomaz

Leaker Samus Hunter indicate what games could release on Switch in 2021/2022.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

VoidofLight

Samus Hunter is a fraud. Whatever they say has little to no credibility honestly. The only things that they "leaked", in which they got right were from them piggybacking off of other known leakers and leaks, such as the Capcom Monster Hunter Leaks, which came from an actual reliable source. Or Miitopia's switch port, which was actually stated by another "leaker" before Samus Hunter.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

GrailUK

@Giancarlothomaz Can't wait to play Ubisoft the Game!

Seriously though, you can't put companies up who support the Switch and have been quiet for a while and claim that's what you know. And the fact there is a question mark to me suggests they are making educated guesses as opposed to having a source hint something. Always happy tobe wrong of course.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

1UP_MARIO

My most anticipated game is man with question mark. Ubisoft and Kirby spin off/main project comes close

I have heard from various you tubers and Internet that man with question mark releases real soon

Untitled

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

1UP_MARIO

@NintendoByNature this has got me more excited now 😂

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

FragRed

@Balta666 That's great we finally have details about E3 but I was expecting that they’d have timed it to coincide with hardware reveal especially if the reveal was tomorrow. Odd they would do this today and not tomorrow, if the reveal does indeed happen.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

jedgamesguy

Well June 15th, Nintendo Direct AND Treehouse.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

BruceCM

Yeah, it sounds like they have quite a bit ... Maybe start the Direct with the Pro reveal? That'd still be before the games

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Dogorilla

@BruceCM In the announcement it says the Direct will be 'focused exclusively on software'. Which is fine by me, I'm much more interested in the games than the hypothetical new Switch.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

Grumblevolcano

The timing lines up with their usual E3 showing (Tuesday 5pm UK time) so revision before E3 makes sense given before Nintendo's event there's a lot of 3rd party events including Summer Game Fest Kickoff Live and a bunch of E3 events so reveal before would allow 3rd parties to announce games coming to Switch outside Nintendo's E3 Direct.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Euler

Looks like my prediction was right that they’d go with no hints, no previews, no forecasts. See y’all on the 15th.

Euler

jedgamesguy

This is excellent news. It feels like it's a completely unannounced Direct honestly. It'll make the reunion a lot... a LOT sweeter.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Dezzy

Was Xbox on the 13th? Damn I'm gonna have to plan when to be free.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

BruceCM

Yeah, still a couple of weeks in which they could reveal the Super New Switch or whatever, then, @Dogorilla ....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic