Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 8,961 to 8,980 of 15,866

Snatcher

@VoidofLight EEEEEEEEEeEEEEEEEEEEEEE.......Its true.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

jump

DomGC wrote:

I wonder if this thing is related to Nintendo, if it's legit in the first place.

https://twitter.com/APZonerunner/status/1396731576180953089?s=20

Apparently multiple journos have said it's Square Enix. The stuff has yet to come out though.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Grumblevolcano

@DomGC Probably Microsoft, I think Battlefield 6 will debut at Xbox E3 given the day 1 on Game Pass rumour and that game has already had some leaks.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FragRed

Oh sorry everyone, I didn’t mean to get your hopes up. It wasn’t an info leak, I somehow managed to block one of the toilets at Square Enix and the place just flooded.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

DannyBoi

@FragRed Better call mario!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😆😆😆😆😆

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

jump

@DomGC Nah, it will be leaked but Europe has more confidentiality laws so if an European/UK site leaks it first they are liable (like the Rockstar stuff a few years ago) but when the Americans wake up they will leak it for the clicks since they have their "first amendment" so things like privacy, confidentiality and accountability are less relevant to them.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

FragRed

@DannyBoi They tried but he was in another castle

@jump Looking forward to all the internet backlash over whatever leaks not being what they want. All I’ll say is, stay clear of the toilets on level 3 at Square Enix. And maybe the floors immediately below, the water appears to be leaking through the ceiling tiles now.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Giancarlothomaz

@VoidofLight very likely to happen, soon E3 2021 will begin without us knowing what Nintendo is planing to do at the event.@DomGC i don't think this person is refering to a potencial leak of the Nintendo Direct E3 2021 presentation, this seen more like a Microsoft or a big third party company like Square Enix/Capcom that got it E3 2021 presentation leaked.

Edited on by Giancarlothomaz

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Bolt_Strike

@Giancarlothomaz Unlikely, not telling us their E3 plans is a surefire way to make people not watch it. They need to announce the announcement so people know when to tune in.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

VoidofLight

@Slowdive (Don't know why I'm commenting this, since you hit ignore but eh.) Just because Jeff Grubb says it doesn't mean anything. Anyone could guess that Nintendo would show off E3 plans soon, since e3 itself is nearly here. He's literally just guessing this stuff!

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Snatcher

Since I don't want to go back two post (Yet) to catch me up, can anyone fill me in?

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

jump

@Snatcher there’s MeToo rumours about Nintendo higher ups so Bowser has been sent to sensitivity training for his harassment of Peach, the latest Switch update has been data mined and it appears Game & Watch is being added to the NSO soon and there’s talk of an exclusive Final Fantasy for Switch called Chocobo Racing HD.

Nicolai wrote:

Snatcher

@jump SoOooo idk how much of that I should take seriously.

Giancarlothomaz

@Snatcher we are taking if tommorow Nintendo finaly anounce it E3 plans and what possible leaked game for that leaked E3 2021 conference, if that companie could have a game beside the one they anounced for Switch.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

FragRed

It’s crazy to watch this video and see how Sonic is targeted towards children when the whole purpose of his creation was to be edgy and go for that older generation who no longer wanted Mario, Alex Kidd etc.

Snatcher

Just give me sonic colors, I have been asking for years!

jump

@FragRed I agree. If they want him to be edgy for today's world he should have a soundtrack made up of soundcloud rappers, be a social media influencer and make comments about Israel/Palestine without taking them back later!

Nicolai wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic