Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 8,941 to 8,960 of 15,939

mnnk2100

I can't waiting E3 2021.....
Hope new smash fighter , botw2 , pokemon and everything.

mnnk2100

GrailUK

Don't we usually get a Pokemon Direct before E3?

Week after next we should get info on
DetectivePikachuKantoRegion
Opening scene has Pikachu say 'murder...', puts on glasses, 'it can be a real killer' and the music kicks in 'YEEEEAAAAH!'

Then we'll get another sequel where Pikachu and you get arrested called 'Let's Go, you two.'

Finally, because Snap did so well, they are bringing back another N64 spin off. 'Hey, you! Pikachu! STOP THAT!'

Sorry, no new info on the other games.

(/s for those that need it)

Edited on by GrailUK

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Giancarlothomaz

@GrailUK yes, Pokémon Company always do a Pokémon Direct/Present one week or closer to E3, so i expect another Pokémon Present one week before E3 2021 begin(to talk about Pokémon Legend Arceus and the remakes of Diamond e Pearl)

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

GrailUK

@Giancarlothomaz Nice. So we expecting that and some infomation about Nintendo's schedule for E3 then? (Gah, so looking forward to E3. I'm sure Covid will still impact a lot of stuff, but still.)

VoidofLight

I feel like we’re probably going go hear their plans this week.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Euler

Who’s to say they will say anything? Couldn’t they just leave it as a surprise?

Euler

VoidofLight

@Euler They have to say something, since we currently don't know what day they plan on doing something.

jump

So people are speculating for an announcement for when they are announcing their announcements...

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

NintendoByNature

jump wrote:

So people are speculating for an announcement for when they are announcing their announcements...

Isn't that all this thread is? ;p

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

GrailUK

@jump It's only a matter of time until an 'insider' announces when the announcement for their announcements will be.

VoidofLight

@GrailUK I mean, if you look earlier in the thread, someone posted a "insider" announcing that Nintendo will announce the e3 plans at the end of May. I wouldn't give the insider credit though, since it's something anyone could come to a conclusion to, mainly because Nintendo always does that whenever they attend e3.

FragRed

Maybe we all need to think of the alternative scenario. What if Nintendo, so pleased with their E3 Direct plans, totally forgot to tell anyone to actually create and stream it.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

GrailUK

@VoidofLight Ahhh. Thanks for announcing that mate. (hee hee)

VoidofLight

@FragRed And maybe the true Nintendo at e3 2021 was the friends we made along the way.

FragRed

@VoidofLight I would like to agree but this is the Nintendo fandom we are talking about - I’m pretty sure they hate everyone and everything, especially if they like something by Nintendo any more, any less or equally as themselves.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

VoidofLight

@FragRed I mean, that's most fanbases. For example, no one hates pokemon more than pokemon fans do, just like no one hates sonic more than sonic fans.

BabyYoda71

@VoidofLight Yeah fan bases are pretty annoying things.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

VoidofLight

@BabyYoda71 Some are pretty chill, but even then, it's really an exception rather than a rule. For example, the fossil fighter's fanbase is chill as heck.. but it's pretty much dead. The Xenoblade fanbase has occasional bickering, but it's chill as well.

jump

VoidofLight wrote:

I mean, that's most fanbases. For example, no one hates pokemon more than pokemon fans do, just like no one hates sonic more than sonic fans.

You forgot to mention Star Wars fans who have Anti style monologues about hating and banning it now ;p

@DomGC Nitnendo would be the least likely imo as they are extra secretive. My money is on Ubisoft, Capcom or Sega.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic