Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 8,721 to 8,740 of 15,892

DannyBoi

Man, Nintendo are desperate to sell the switch(I'm referencing the 30 million switches Nintendo are making for this year). It's not like they aren't selling enough to begin with.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

link3710

Breath of the Darkness? Seriously? They'd at least use proper grammar.

Anyways, interesting to see that this final Labo thingy turned out to be something I'm actually interested in. It does explain the seeming contradiction between the Labo site closing and the hints at a new Labo item coming out. And it even has mouse support on switch! Weird but cool.

link3710

VoidofLight

@Slowdive “ Well, that and the absence of Twilight Princess, which was mentioned by the trustworthy editor-in-chief at VGC, Andy Robinson.”

Disproving a rumor with a unproven “leak”? Just because some head of a news site says it’s happening doesn’t mean it will. The name “Breath of the Darkness” is absolutely fake, so the “leak” mentioned is fake, but disproving any rumor because of another rumor is just kind of dumb.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

jump

NintendoByNature wrote:

Botw2 in January? Sounds fishy.

Just to add, Jan is the dead spot where you don't release big games as the there's a mass of games released in Q4 for Xmas so you have plenty of competition, they'd miss out on Mums buying their kids a Xmas present, people in general spend less in Jan and then you have the New Year Sales offering even more competition. Even if they were aiming for a Dec release but it won't be ready till a month later they'd more likely released in Dec still and hope for a day one patch to be done in time or delay it an extra month or two.

Also I've not looked at the link, it seems it's like the usual rumour spam if even Slowdive isn't taking it seriously ;p

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Buizel

@Slowdive Yeah...not buying any of it. Zelda direct the day before E3? Terrible looking images? Three bad names in "Breath of the Darkness", "The Windwaker Return" and "Dungeon Force" (that middle one especially)?

Definite fake IMO. But that's not to say anything there is impossible.

At least 2'8".

Grumblevolcano

Last year's NSO months were February, May, July, September and December so we're probably seeing the next batch of NSO games announced next week for release the week after. The gold points bonus for subscribing ends on May 10th.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Rambler

I have Breath of the Darkness when I wake up in the morning

Dungeon Force sounds like a medieval Chuck Norris film

Rambler

Yoshi-Egg

just reveal metroid prime 4 and it's release date plz. i don't care about anything else.

Edited on by Yoshi-Egg

Yoshi-Egg

Magician

You know me. For E3 give me a SMT V release date, an RE Switch announcement, and maybe a DQX localization. Everything else is...meh, whatever. I assume BotW 2, Bayo 3, and MP 4 won't be mentioned at all.

I'd lose my mind over a PSO2: NGS localization as well, but I believe Xbox has exclusivity on that.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

VoidofLight

I feel like BotW 2 has a better chance of being mentioned than Bayo 3 or MP 4. MP 4 seems to be in development hell, and Bayo 3 is pretty much the same. BotW 2 has been confirmed to at least get some form of news this year, so e3 is probably the best bet for that.

kkslider5552000

I mean, the last thing I heard someone at Platinum talk about Bayonetta, it really sounded like they would've shown it by now if not for Nintendo wanting it shown off later. So honestly I'm kinda expecting it now.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

VoidofLight

@Slowdive I mean, they have to redo development from scratch, so it kind of is.

Bolt_Strike

Don't expect Prime 4 until 2022 at the earliest. Maybe before the restart 2020 was a possibility but now? There's no way they can turn it around THAT quickly and for it to still be good. 2022, maybe even 2023 and 2024 or later.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

VoidofLight

I honestly doubt Metroid Prime 4 is a 2021 game. It's either late 2022 or Late 2023.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic