Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 8,441 to 8,460 of 15,461

DannyBoi

Also, talking about e3, do you think Nintendo will save nso announcements for e3?

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Giancarlothomaz

don't make sense for Nintendo to do a Partners Showcase or a Nintendo Direct now, they have E3 2021 to reveal severals first/third party coming to Switch, problaby after the Capcom/Ubisoft/Square Enix presentation at E3 2021,if they reveal a Switch game(maybe yes, maybe not, Nintendo will just rebrand this anouncemt in they Nintendo Direct E32021 Presentation)@DannyBoi we don't know, Switch Online might stay with NES/SNES Games until the end of Switch lifecycle.

Edited on by Giancarlothomaz

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

VoidofLight

I think the only thing we'll see next month is a pokemon direct, if anything at all. Mainly since Pokemon directs happen before E3 if they have new games to show off, and then they generally just recap it during e3.

Edited on by VoidofLight

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Magician

@VoidofLight

Didn't Game Freak already outline everything they have for the next eighteen months? Pokemon D & P will no doubt be Nintendo's Holiday, November game (games?). Arceus will be next year's Holiday release. And even though New Pokemon Snap is a late April release, I'm worried that showing any more than a few minutes of gameplay would be spoiling...the whole game in its entirety.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

jump

@Magician Arceus has already been announced as coming early 2022.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

DannyBoi

Nintendo are just downright unpredictable.

Magician

@jump

Arceus for early 2022?

Good lord I hope not, considering how empty that world looked and how poorly it was running.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

VoidofLight

@Magician Arceus is coming early 2022. Also, yes, they announced their line up.. however they haven't given any details on the games sense. Plus, there's probably some unannounced spin-off titles they can cover, and mobile games.

The empty world could also just be because it's a early build of the game, as to not spoil stuff. We'll just have to wait and see.

Edited on by VoidofLight

jump

@Magician Well it wouldn’t be a GameFreak game if it was a technical stunning marvel ;p

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Giancarlothomaz

@Magician yes is coming early 2022, Pokémon Company/Game Freak should have delayed the game to summer/fall 2022 just in case Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2 release in early/fall 2022 and to make the game run better.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

VoidofLight

@Giancarlothomaz I mean, again, they probably used an older build for the trailer. Plus by the time the game launches, it'll probably run better, as gamefreak works fast. Sword and Shield was effectively produced in a year. Started development, with nothing on it in 2018.

Also, delaying it to Summer/early fall if BOTW 2 is going to release in early fall.. makes no sense. BOTW 2 would either be this year's holiday title or next year's November title.

GrailUK

Dammit, what the heck is going on with Nintendo and Microsoft? A wild Switch appeared on yet another Microsoft shelf!

Now I'm wondering if we have missed an XBox easter egg in a Nintendo presentation. They can be sneaky lol.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

DannyBoi

@GrailUK I don't know. Only bethrin the magic owl knows. Who lives in my subconscious.

GrailUK

@DannyBoi From what has beem gleened fron Phil Spencer, Microsoft are wanting a pathway into Japan. Most people read that as an aquisition (lol, fair enough with American corporate!) but maybe it is a partnership with a company dominating Japan and not in direct competition with them. Games for the Switch, access to a new market for MS. I don't know.

DannyBoi

I think tomorrow is going to be a good day😉😉😉. Just wait. 😯😯😯.

VoidofLight

Tomorrow is going to be tomorrow. Just as the day after tomorrow will be the day after tomorrow.

Giancarlothomaz

@VoidofLight but 2021 holiday title is Pokémon Brilant Diamond e Shining Pearl, and Game Freak are notorious for how badly they optimamazi it games,@GrailUK Microsoft buying Nintendo? oh no! they gonna destroy Mario, Legend of Zelda, like they did with Banjo Kazooie.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Euler

Hopefully not. Their last round of Pokemon remakes (Let's Go) were released the same holiday season as Smash Ultimate. Both games still did very well.

Euler

VoidofLight

Two different niches @Giancarlothomaz. Pokemon and Zelda aren't even similar games. So Holiday 2021 is sort of possible for BotW 2, but I still think Holiday 2022 is more plausible, since Legend's Arceus is coming early 2022.

GrailUK

@Giancarlothomaz Yep. I can't see much difference between Microsoft buying everyone and those football teams forming a Super League. Getting rid of competition is a sin in capitalism and you aren't guarenteed to have the folk with all the money understand what they are buying. They just care it makes them money.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic