Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 8,421 to 8,440 of 15,874

DannyBoi

@MetalToad n64 and GameCube games. Like the rumour said.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

dionysos283

@DannyBoi @Balta666
I’m not even convinced that we’ll ever get N64 games. This rumor is highly questionable and will discredit itself, if this supposed NSO revamp won’t happen in April as claimed by the leaker.

dionysos283

VoidofLight

This is why you don’t trust “leaks”, and just wait for official reveals. Anyone can make a fake leak, especially leaks that are only text-based with little to no evidence.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Euler

But... but... but... Wild Card.

Euler

PikaPhantom

Might be a weird take but I think we might get a Partner Showcase soon, since I don't think Nintendo is done with the format - plus, we've had a few recent Sega leaks (Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania, Sonic Colors Remastered/Ultimate) and the big Capcom leak had the Great Ace Attorney collection slated for an April reveal. Plans can change, of course, but I doubt a full Direct would happen before E3

PikaPhantom

NintendoByNature

So is it happening? Probably not til e3 I'm guessing folks!

NintendoByNature

1UP_MARIO

Pikmin 4.

It’s happening.

One day

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Magician

We just had an Indie World, I'd say we're good until E3.

E3 will be our "partner showcase", what with Bayo 3, MP 4, and BotW 2 most likely being 2022 games.

Still, I'd be shocked if E3 wasn't the stage where Nintendo blows out SMT V deets.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

VoidofLight

@Magician Doubt e3 will be the partner showcase. Mainly because small publishers like Square or Ubisoft will be attending e3. We'll probably get a partner showcase before e3, or nothing until e3 itself.

Magician

@VoidofLight

My point is, with E3 around the corner, why would there be a partner showcase between now and then. Wouldn't every major publisher just bottle their announcements until E3? Who's all signed up for "E3"?

https://e3expo.com/participating-companies

So if you didn't mind seeing a Partner Showcase in May that didn't include any of the participating companies listed in the link....well then I suppose maybe.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

VoidofLight

@Magician Ah. You meant moreso the partner showcase thing as e3 itself, and not just Nintendo's presence at e3.

Magician

@VoidofLight

Yeah, all the major companies will be fairly quiet from now till June. Any kind of Partner Showcase between now and E3 would only be AA-tier, port, or "indie" bottom-barrel scrapings that would probably upset Nintendo fans rather than get them excited for the upcoming Spring-Summer release schedule.

DannyBoi

@MetalToad The rumour did say they would come to the service. And the switch can handle gc and Wii emulation.

LzWinky

Magician wrote:

@VoidofLight

My point is, with E3 around the corner, why would there be a partner showcase between now and then. Wouldn't every major publisher just bottle their announcements until E3? Who's all signed up for "E3"?

https://e3expo.com/participating-companies

So if you didn't mind seeing a Partner Showcase in May that didn't include any of the participating companies listed in the link....well then I suppose maybe.

Nintendo has done pre-e3 announcements in May before

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

DannyBoi

I have played the dinosaur planet rom. Very good. I've uploaded gameplay to my YouTube channel.

Magician

@LzWinky

Did you...not read my previous post?

The one above yours.

Edit: P.S. - The last Direct released in the month of May was specifically for Super Mario Maker 2 in 2019.

With that in mind, would a Direct focused solely on Famicom Detective Club get you hyped?

Edited on by Magician

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic