Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 8,401 to 8,420 of 15,870

dionysos283

The fact that Odyssey never received DLC (which would have been very easy to do: Just make 3 more Kingdoms), lead many people to assume that a sequel was coming eventually. Maybe another team is making the sequel, whilst the Odyssey team makes the DK game?

dionysos283

DannyBoi

I do find it strange that those nso articles were removed from the switch news app. And that diddy kong render on Nintendo of Japan's website. Something is going on.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Dezzy

@jump

Well that's what I'm talking about. I don't mean reusing assets like Super Luigi U, where it's just the exact same levels with some edits to change things up.
I mean reusing assets like Majora's Mask, where they reused like all of the game systems and basic textures and models in order to create a completely new world, that you wouldn't really notice was reused unless someone pointed it out. The most you would notice is that it looks very similar in its graphical style. Same as with Galaxy 2 as well. That was completely new in everything except its general visual style and game mechanics.

Edited on by Dezzy

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Maaryotyme

@DannyBoi yea something is going on everyday. Nintendo add stuff then remove stuff means direct incoming. Get hyped

Edited on by Maaryotyme

Maaryotyme

DannyBoi

@MetalToad Is that actually the case? Or is it just a joke?

DannyBoi

I downloaded the dinosaur planet rom. Going to uncompress it and play it tommorow.

VoidofLight

@DannyBoi It's a joke I'm pretty sure. Most people think that Nintendo removing directs or old videos automatically means a new direct is coming, when it's not the case. They're mostly just making room for the future.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Grumblevolcano

Looks like this week's news is just more Lego Mario stuff, Luigi set has been announced.

So that's our August Nintendo release then...

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DannyBoi

@grumblevolcano there can be more news this week. Could be Zelda news, anything really.

jump

@Grumblevolcano It's being released by Lego, not Nintendo ;p

In the next two months Ninty are ramping things up to two releases in the same month, what a time to be alive! ;p I wouldn't be shocked if there's gonna be a game released per month for the rest of the year now.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Maaryotyme

The Nintendo switch had a software update. This can only mean one thing. Nintendo direct incoming.

Maaryotyme

jump

@MetalToad It's update 12.0.1, backwards it's 1 0 21, 10 21 is US date format for Oct so The Direct must be revealing Ninty's Oct game. October has 7 letters in it, Pikmin 4 has 7 characters in it's name. PIKMIN 4 TO BE ANNOUNCED!

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

1UP_MARIO

@jump omg. You absolutely right. Pikmin 4.

Edited on by 1UP_MARIO

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Snatcher

@jump No it mean No Pikmin 4 you.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

Its one of those weeks.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

DannyBoi

Regardless of how good nso is in anyone's opinion, it needs an overhaul. Money is being left on the table regarding classic game content.

DannyBoi

@Snatcher As in everyone is clamouring for a direct and nso overhaul rumour?

Snatcher

@DannyBoi na Its one of the weeks were nintendo just shows of a bunch of stuff, It could be what you said to.(Or already is)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic