Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 8,221 to 8,240 of 15,939

dionysos283

@Slowdive
I wonder how they are going to officially announce it. Maybe a Direct mini in April?

dionysos283

dionysos283

@Slowdive
But now they have to announce something. They can't wait until E3. People will go crazy!

dionysos283

link3710

@Slowdive Definitely. There's no way an official account could post art like that without having approval... I wonder what it means.

link3710

VoidofLight

Mario in the new Halo game. That's their announcement.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

Anti-Matter

I'm sick and felt disgust with those peoples and the way peoples keep justifying shooter games as must play games.

Anti-Matter

NintendoByNature

Or.....the new partnership is Haloid. A 2d halo!

NintendoByNature

VoidofLight

@Anti-Matter You should let people like what they like. If they like first person or third person shooters, then they should be able to like them. I don't go around saying "I'm disgusted in people who like shovelware", since it's their personal preference in terms of games. I don't like shovelware personally, but I don't have to play it, so I just move on.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

link3710

We should all know the real truth... 3D All-Stars is coming to Xbox Series X, with Galaxy 2.

link3710

Asthmalxrd

Anti-Matter wrote:

I'm sick and felt disgust with those peoples and the way peoples keep justifying shooter games as must play games.

Imagine hating people for liking a popular genre and keeping the switch alive while having a list of rhythm games as your signature

Asthmalxrd

jedgamesguy

If this is a thing there’s gonna be a few games I’ll be able to play now, that are only exclusive to Xbox. Halo isn’t on the top of my list and it’s probably not even on my list but I dunno.

@Slowdive Me likey! If this is artwork posted on the official Halo Account, which it is, this means something good is coming! I can’t wait to see what it is.

@Anti-Matter If you went into this thread just to say that shooters suck, I feel sorry for you. I don’t criticise you for your tastes in video games, so there’s no need for you to do so to others.

I don’t like shooters but I don’t hate them like you do. The world isn’t like you so you’ll have to accept shooters are a part of gaming, as much as all the rhythm games you play.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

TheFrenchiestFry

What they're trying to say is Microsoft finally bought Nintendo and Iwata and all the Yamauchis are rolling in their graves in the skies above

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Grumblevolcano

@dionysos283 Probably Xbox event, on Pure Xbox for awhile now there's been rumours reported of a "What's next for gaming?" Xbox event in April and given Xbox is part of E3 this year the contents of the event are more likely to be around ways to play Xbox (like streaming stick, Smart TV, etc.) rather than actual game announcements.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

@korosanbo 3DS got Yoshi's New Island in 2014 and then Yoshi's Woolly World in 2017 so not really though Yoshi's Crafted World is likely why Woolly World wouldn't have been ported earlier.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

jump

I'd rather it be Gamepass (assumingly cloud/streaming) coming to Switch rather than Halo getying a Switch release which seems unlikely. I might get it a for a month to play Sunset Overdrive and Perfect Dark Zero plus few other games than cancel it.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

DannyBoi

@dionysos283 From a logical business perspective, when in April would Nintendo reveal and make avaliable the new nso subscription?

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

dionysos283

@DannyBoi
I have no idea. The rumor said that it would be revealed in April. But if I were Nintendo, I would probably wait until E3 to reveal a potential NSO overhaul.

dionysos283

DannyBoi

@dionysos283 Yeah, fair point. Maybe mid of month?

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic