Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 7,961 to 7,980 of 15,870

VoidofLight

@Slowdive Persona 6 confirmed for Ps5.

Really, as much as I wish it's Persona 6, it's way too early, and it's probably nothing to do with persona in general.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

jedgamesguy

A hanafuda game for Switch... could it be DLC for 51 Worldwide Games?!

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

VoidofLight

@Euler I feel like people are going to think this means Persona 5 on switch.

dionysos283

@Slowdive
But how does this fit with the NSO rumors and this strange 12.0 update?

dionysos283

Grumblevolcano

Given Nintendo jumped all the way from 11.0.1 to 12.0.0 seemingly just to fix a NSO cloud save bug. I'm guessing NSO overhaul is announced this week and the 12.0.0 update sets up for that.

6.0.0 was an update that had very little content outside of NSO preparation.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FragRed

It’ll be an announcement of folders. But they’re locked behind the NSO paywall and only 3 folders per system that can hold no more than 6 items each

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

jump

Who needs Nintendo PR for hype when their fans get themselves worked up over a system update ;p

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

VoidofLight

I don’t really see Labo coming back. It didn’t really sell well at all.

jump

@VoidofLight They sold over a million kits and Ninty said it was pleased with it's sales. Just because it didn't do crazy sales doesn't mean it didn't sell well.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Magician

@Giancarlothomaz

Zelda at E3 maybe.

I feel The Pokemon Company has already said everything they're going to say for the next 18 months.

Pokemon Snap, D & P, and Arceus...that's good enough for quite a while.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

dionysos283

I think it’s more likely that more Zelda news is going to come only after the release of Skyward Sword. But a Botw 2 trailer as a „on more thing“ at E3 wouldn’t surprise me with more news at a later date.

dionysos283

Grumblevolcano

I think E3 2021 is going to be heavily focused around the rumoured new Switch revision. So like:

• Direct starts with Smash DLC
  • Brief headlines for a few already known base Switch games like Mario Golf and Skyward Sword HD
  • Finishes base Switch section with Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD coming late summer/early fall
  • New Switch revision announced
  • BotW 2 gameplay
  • Lots of announcements of new games coming to the new Switch revision including some exclusives
  • Finish with something like Mario Odyssey 2 for 2022

With Nintendo pulling a trick where reviewers close to launch are the first source of base Switch footage of games that launch with or after the new Switch revision.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

VoidofLight

Doubt we’re getting exclusives for a revision, since it’d just be like the New 3Ds again. Highly doubt we’ll get a revision this year either, since it’d just be scalped like ps5 and xbox series x, due to a potential part shortage.

I do expect Breath Of The Wild 2 to be there though.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic