Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 7,101 to 7,120 of 15,873

jump

@Grumblevolcano It's now the UK novelty comedy acts and their comedy songs thread. Please don't spam it with your talk of Directs ;p

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Grumblevolcano

@dionysos283 Possible, I just checked and Season 8 begins at 6pm GMT which would be after the traditional shadow drop Direct time (2pm GMT). I was thinking perhaps the season began before the traditional shadow drop Direct time. But if not tomorrow I don't think there'll be a Partner Showcase in February and the best chance of a Direct being Zelda or Pokemon close to their anniversaries.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

teo_o

The release schedule for 2021 just got confirmed and i'm happy i invested in gamepass rather than NSO service.
Just sayin'.
(sounds childish calling investment a subscription service as cheap as NSO...still, it's 20€ not spent on nintendo that i can and will spend on microsoft)

Edited on by teo_o

teo_o

LzWinky

teo_o wrote:

The release schedule for 2021 just got confirmed and i'm happy i invested in gamepass rather than NSO service.
Just sayin'.
(sounds childish calling investment a subscription service as cheap as NSO...still, it's 20€ not spent on nintendo that i can and will spend on microsoft)

Nintendo never announces the full year of games this early. They only mention games already announced.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

BruceCM

Yeah, they know these meetings get reported on, so they're not going to reveal anything new there .....

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

GrailUK

The next Direct will be the intro event for the next Olympic games. AR Mario will host it and there will be music performed by Callie and Mari. The end of the performance gets gate crashed by Ryu fighting Chun Li and the fight escalates until there is a royal rumble of around 200 video game characters. There is a massive explosion and standing above everyone's bodies is Segato Sanshiro...who reminds us all that Japan has a wealth of culture outside of video games. Kanada roars into the stadium on his bike...

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

kkslider5552000

teo_o wrote:

Just sayin'.

I hope you enjoy Gamepass for reasons other than not understanding how Nintendo announcements have worked for most of the Switch.

(Gamepass is better than borderline every gaming service, regardless)

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Euler

GrailUK wrote:

The next Direct will be the intro event for the next Olympic games. AR Mario will host it and there will be music performed by Callie and Mari. The end of the performance gets gate crashed by Ryu fighting Chun Li and the fight escalates until there is a royal rumble of around 200 video game characters. There is a massive explosion and standing above everyone's bodies is Segato Sanshiro...who reminds us all that Japan has a wealth of culture outside of video games. Kanada roars into the stadium on his bike...

We'll be waiting a while then.... The Tokyo Olympics were cancelled again.

Euler

toiletduck

@Euler no they're not. Not yet at least.

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

teo_o

@kkslider5552000 jesus i know nintendo or any other company doesn't make announcements inside financial reports, i was just underlying how barebones of a year it seems for those that might agree with me.

teo_o

FragRed

@jump Damn straight it is! Zig & Zag for the win!

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Dezzy

jump wrote:

@BruceCM Before he became Keith Lemon he did Bo Selecta which you might know.

jump wrote:

I'm pretty sure Mr Blobby was in a Keith Lemon show a few years ago, I didn't think it was possible to partner him up with someone even more annoying.

Are you listing all of the worst things to be invented in the UK?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

FragRed

@Dezzy We haven’t listed Simon Cowell yet

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Dezzy

@FragRed

Simon Cowell, Piers Morgan and James Corden work for MI6, and were part of an undercover attempt to destroy american culture from within.

Unfortunately they sent Piers Morgan back, so the plan could never be fully realised.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

FragRed

@Dezzy They realised no one could be as bad as Piers Morgan and be anything but a deploy to destroy the country so they sent him back where he’s destroying the U.K. from within instead. Luckily we still have several others ready in the wings to send in his place. Ant & Dec are at the ready.

Edited on by FragRed

jump

Dezzy wrote:

Are you listing all of the worst things to be invented in the UK?

That sounds like a fun game. Prince Andrew and Katie Hopkins.

edit. thinking about it the third person is harmless compared to these two so I removed their name.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

jedgamesguy

@jump Add JK Rowling to that list. I grew up with Harry Potter and adore her work, revere it even, as a compilation of absolutely masterful writing. But as a person she's likely allowed the fame, pressure and money to warp her into a distasteful serial ret-conner and transphobe.

@Dezzy I never liked James Corden. His role in the Emoji Movie summarises him best for me; cringe-worthy at best, pathetically random, and unable to convey much emotion other than "lol XD", and "aww "

The emoji actually expresses it well. To think a human can be represented by an emoji tells us a lot.

British humour can be absolutely sublime, with a lot of subtlety, and some of the British reps sent over to America joined their more slapstick, outward humour. I like both, but obviously prefer British humour, not just because I'm English but also because it speaks to me better.

Edited on by jedgamesguy

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

jump

@Euler Behind the scenes I hear terrible things about them. Tinky Winky has extremist views about non- purple things, Po has a £3,000 a day addiction to cheese to the point they now inject it into their eye for a quick fix, Laa-Laa use their popularity to promote a pyramid scheme to fans and as for Dipsy, it's shocking but it's clear they knew the age of that person beforehand.

Nicolai wrote:

JokerCK

So today is shadow partner direct are you guys ready? Because this is next nintendo direct topic

JokerCK

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic