Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 7,081 to 7,100 of 15,819

Dezzy

@mariomaster96

Big in size, not big in budget. Those "Lets Go" games were really basic, and probably something they made quite quickly.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

dionysos283

Apex Legends was officially confirmed to release on Switch in Spring 2021 (Feb - March).
So much for the practically confirmed Partner Showcase next Tuesday.

dionysos283

WoomyNNYes

@dionysos283 Hmmm, interesting find, but that does say "Nintendo of Japan". Since Japan doesn't always release with other countries, that Spring release may not be relevant for NA, EU, AUS. And it says, "Spring 2021 (Feb-March)". Still cryptic, and doesn't rule out Feb 2.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

BruceCM

Yeah, they certainly could still have a partner showcase soon .... It all depends what else they have for it!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

FragRed

@BruceCM I fully expect a Mr Blobby video game coming exclusively to the Switch to mark whatever random year anniversary it’s been since he first haunted us on Noel’s House Party.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

BruceCM

Lols, you'd get that game, @FragRed ....? That would be a surprise!

SW-4357-9287-0699

FragRed

@BruceCM Haha God no, but after everything that has happened the past year - I would not be too shocked at such an announcement

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

link3710

mariomaster96 wrote:

I think DP remake are even more anticipated than completely new games (at least for long time fans)

That's because there's a chance a DPPt remake could be good, while a new game is almost guaranteed to be terrible .

link3710

BruceCM

If a Mr Blobby game happens, we're blaming you, @FragRed .... Especially if it features that song!

SW-4357-9287-0699

FragRed

@BruceCM Oh yes, that song

I'm just gonna leave this here to upset anyone who dares click.

BruceCM

Yeah, that's the one, @FragRed ..... I used to like his house party, being suitably young at the time but I can't say I really have any interest in going back to it now, thanks

SW-4357-9287-0699

FragRed

@BruceCM It were a simpler time, a more innocent time that's for sure. Some say he still lurks the rooms of the mansion at Crinkley Bottom still entertaining the guests that never left

Then there's that theme park... I just don't know why they even attempted such a thing.

jump

I'm pretty sure Mr Blobby was in a Keith Lemon show a few years ago, I didn't think it was possible to partner him up with someone even more annoying.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

FragRed

@jump I think I’ve seen about 5 minutes maximum of Keith Lemon. To this day I don’t understand what people see in him.

BruceCM

I've managed to avoid hearing of Keith Lemon but sounds like I haven't missed much, so ....

SW-4357-9287-0699

jump

@BruceCM Before he became Keith Lemon he did Bo Selecta which you might know. It's remarkable black face was still a mainstream thing only 10 years ago in hindsight.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

BruceCM

Oh, I think I did see that ages ago ..... But I never really heard of him after that

SW-4357-9287-0699

Grumblevolcano

It's sure starting to seem like perhaps @link3710's theory of no Directs until a Partner Showcase in March/April may happen. Today would've been a good time for one in February because of Apex Legends tomorrow but not yet officially announced for tomorrow (February 2nd was on that Japan Apex Legends Season 8 trailer description).

EDIT: Um, what happened to this thread?

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

anoyonmus

after all. Apex is supposedly confirmed to come to switch. Maybe nintendo will showcase a presentation tmrw

anoyonmus

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic