Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 6,681 to 6,700 of 6,784

link3710

@Grumblevolcano I mean, we've already got Balan Wonderworld and Monster Hunter Rise, and I'd expect it's likely Doom Eternal is on hold because they couldn't get it working on the base model so that might drop then as an exclusive.

link3710

BruceCM

Ys IX is next summer, for the rest of the world, @link3710 .... If you mean Coteries of New York, I thought that was out & I don't remember hearing about any others coming to Switch? Should be something for some of the others soon, at least, though!

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

BruceCM

Ooh, well, maybe we'll hear more about that one soon, too, @link3710 .... I'll certainly be getting that! Thanks

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

Rexenoboy

What do you guys think the chances are of Fighters Pass 7 being a Pokémon and it being revealed tomorrow right after the Crown of Tundra news update? 1/5

Treasure Acquired

TheFrenchiestFry

@Rexenoboy I think it'll be spaced out. Maybe announced next week and showcased on a Tuesday or Wednesday

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

Noble_Haltmann

I could see them doing two announcements this week. We got both Kirby Fighters reveal and Hyrule Warriors details last week. And since the Pokemon presentation is so early in the week the smash one could take the normal Thursday slot.

One of two people in the world who thinks Sunshine is the best Mario game.

PikaPhantom

@Rexenoboy I'd personally say not very likely since they did Spirits for Sword/Shield already - Pokemon is different from most other series in that since there's a good selection of Galar Pokemon, the ones already in don't mean there's no possible reps left...but they still did a Spirit event in November, after they'd begun planning for the second pass, and thus I don't think they ever intended to include a new Pokemon - especially since Pokemon isn't third-party and so it's not really a hassle to get one in.

Also, timing-wise, it doesn't really line up. This character was most likely going to have been revealed at E3 before Nintendo scrapped any plans for it, so around when Isle of Armor would've dropped...but it wouldn't have been until around now that the character would release, closer to the Crown Tundra. And none of the new Crown Tundra Pokemon make much sense to be playable, compared to Urshifu.

PikaPhantom

Northwind

Rexenoboy wrote:

What do you guys think the chances are of Fighters Pass 7 being a Pokémon and it being revealed tomorrow right after the Crown of Tundra news update? 1/5

I have ‘725 hours or more’ between Sword and SSBU combined - and I will be very disappointed if they try to shoehorn both into the same presentation or even the same day. Let each get at least a day or two of hype before dropping the next thing, please. Joint Smash character + game announcements were fine when neither game had been released yet and neither had an established player base yet. That’s not applicable anymore.

Autocorrect keeps causing me to write things I didn't Nintendo.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8422-8721-1910 | My Nintendo: Northwind | Twitter:

Northwind

^ I read right over that meaning. Go me, I guess.

Autocorrect keeps causing me to write things I didn't Nintendo.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8422-8721-1910 | My Nintendo: Northwind | Twitter:

Blooper987

Do we know if it’s just Crown Tundra or could we finally see detective Pikachu or new snap?

Blooper987

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

Grumblevolcano

@Blooper987 It says Expansion Pass updates so probably just Crown Tundra, perhaps the announcement of more DLC after Crown Tundra but I don't think there'll be news unrelated to Sword/Shield.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Blooper987

@Grumblevolcano thanks. Most likely won’t care then, I’ll see if anything was announced but for all you Pokemon Sw/Sh fans: Have fun!

Blooper987

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

link3710

@Blooper987 Nope, nada. There was a pretty cool music video celebrating the history of Pokemon though.

link3710

Shamrock

A rumor is direct in november but everyday there are rumors for directs

Switch code SW-3745-2697-0007

Euler

Eh. I think Mario 35 was our big direct for the year.

Euler

Dezzy

This thread still going then?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

BabyYoshi12

What’s the latest new/rumours? Have I missed anything massive?

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Grumblevolcano

Looks like 3D All Stars may not be removed after all.

Nintendo's made it very clear in the past that Jump Rope Challenge would be delisted at the end of September yet here we are at the end of September and it's not being delisted. Could potentially be that the limited time Mario stuff could be for the sole purpose of helping keep Switch relevant this holiday.

If this is the case and 3D All Stars ends up not being limited time, Galaxy 2 being DLC would be a lot more believable.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic