Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 6,581 to 6,600 of 15,807

jump

@Anti-Matter I wouldn’t call indie games mainstream but since you have no interest in digital games why did you watch The Direct since most indie games aren’t gonna be released physically?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Anti-Matter

@jump
We will never knew if some indie games will get physical release someday. (Like we never expect Untitled Goose Games get physical release at last)
I watched the direct late as i fell asleep but after i watched, only 1 game that caught my attention (Alba: a Wildlife Adventure).

Anti-Matter

Blooper987

That was probably the best indie world they've ever done. SO AMAZING

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

jedgamesguy

I'm not into indie games too badly, but every now and then there'll come a game that is able to mimic AAA-quality studio games so well that I can't afford to miss it. Games like Undertale, No Man's Sky on the PS4, and Stardew Valley are examples. I'll keep my eye out for indies every once in a while, and while I prefer a first-party or second-party title to an indie game, sometimes there'll be a grey area. Hence; the Indie Direct was a good showcase, not because I'd play the games, but to observe the Nintendo eShop lineup getting better and better.

Currently playing:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth
Persona 4 Golden
Dragon Quest XI S
F1 23
Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-6764-9521-9114

Snatcher

@theJGG I can't wait for spulunky I never played it before and I heard it was a really good game.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

DannyBoi

@grumblevolcano didn't you say in a post that one year Nintendo had a direct before a smash direct, at like 9:00pm??

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

GilbertXI

Alright everybody, get your speculating hats on, cause "no game content will be shown" obviously means there will be game content shown.

GilbertXI

NintendoByNature

There will at the very LEAST, be 15 games shown. Maybe 42.

NintendoByNature

kkslider5552000

Somehow this will still have more game content than the Xbox One reveal back in 2013.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

BenAV

@GilbertXI There better not be because I plan to take their word for it and not watch.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

Imagine a games Direct announced at the end of Super Nintendo World Direct.

Anti-Matter

Grumblevolcano

Wow, Nintendo's revealing all kinds of stuff except games. What's next? Mario Movie Direct?

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

teo_o

I dunno about other countries, but here in Italy the situation with COVID is TBD 2nd quarter 2021.
Strange for Nintendo to go ahead and present their park, even if it's scheduled to open in February.
But I guess by now Japan has a strict protocol in place for the Olympics.

teo_o

FragRed

I don’t think Nintendo is promoting the theme park necessarily expecting people to start flying in for the opening. But they do see there’s light at the end of the tunnel and now 2 vaccines is being rolled out at least here in the U.K. (I assume the Oxford one was given the go ahead), it does make sense to grab people’s interest now. People are going to begin booking holidays hoping they can get away before end of 2021 so hype up your new theme park.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

teo_o

@FragRed riiiight booking! You can immediately spot i don't travel a lot

teo_o

DannyBoi

I think we can all agree this has been a funny year for nintendo.

Magician

I believe we're all in agreement that a late January Direct will happen?

Highlight Bowser's Fury for Super Mario 3D World and outline the early 2021 release schedule.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

DannyBoi

@Magician I would think that Nintendo would have to say something soon regarding Mario 3d world and bowsers fury. The game comes out in february.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic