Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 6,521 to 6,540 of 6,691

Slowdive

Outside of Munster Hunter, there may be Klonoa (part of the Encore series), Ninja Gaiden Trilogy, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, and Platinum's "5th" game (Madworld?)...

Just speculating.

Currently playing: Mega Man 11 - Superhero difficulty.

Krull

I really hope this is better than the August direct. I’m happy for those who got into the rhythm of the last partner showcase, but I felt it missed the beat. July’s reveal of the SMT duo is still probably the best Direct of the year, for me. And it was really just those two games - one of which we already knew about.

Mass Effect Trilogy would be cool - but it’s also coming to Game Pass this holiday, it seems. But portable ME...

Switch ID: 5948-6652-1589
3DS ID: 2492-5142-7789

PikaPhantom

@Slowdive All fairly likely, but Bravely Default II and Doom Eternal also seem like they'll show up

PikaPhantom

link3710

@Krull Honestly, I was just assuming that nothing would live up to SMT III + V, and that's why the August one felt off. Though, admittedly, I think that direct could have been better if it had y'know, had literally been SMT and nothing else, the beginning was pretty blah.

@Slowdive why platinum's "fifth"? Also, wouldn't that be Anarchy Reigns?

link3710

link3710

@Slowdive ugh, I forgot about that mess. Hyping up an april fools day joke and a news article was no bueno

link3710

link3710

@Slowdive Somehow, I doubt it. It's platinum, they have the worlds worst PR.

link3710

-Green-

If I'm right about Monster Hunter being in the partner showcase tomorrow, am I an honorary leaker?

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

NintendoByNature

Tomorrow's a big day. Do NOT keep expectations in check..let em run wild!

NintendoByNature

link3710

@NintendoByNature I don't think I've let my expectations run wild since 2018 lol. Proooobably not the best idea in general.

link3710

Tyranexx

Hah, once again, the Partner Showcase will go live around my usual stand-up meeting time at work. Seems like I'll have to catch up on the news a little after the fact. Though I'll be careful not to crawl the site after 9 AM local time so that I remain sufficiently unspoiled. Such internet avoidance has paid off for me more than once.

At the very least, I want an actual release date for Bravely Default II, or at least a status update about a potential delay. While I'm looking forward to the game, I hope SE seriously took some of the feedback to heart.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minions, Super Mario Odyssey

Switch Friend Code: SW-3478-2466-4791 | Nintendo Network ID: Zelda_By_Night

Slowdive

Monster Hunter Rise. That's rumored to be its name.

Info has already been leaked about the game, so please refrain from posting in-depth info here. Allow us to be surprised.

Edited on by Slowdive

jump

@Slowdive didn’t you literally just spoil it and then asked others not to spoil it ;p

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Slowdive

@jump Only the name From the reactions I've read, it will be a pretty big deal.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic