Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 6,521 to 6,540 of 15,872

RR529

@SMUGSLOTH69, the Gravity Rush games are 1st Party PS titles, so those aren't happening on Switch.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

SMUGSLOTH69

@ToadBrigade oh my god I just want Doom slayer or Sora or at least Waluigi or Shadow c'mon Nintendo is that to much to ask and while yes I main Byleth(Female with Edelgard color set) and I love Three houses and fates I swear that I don't care if Nintendo adds more Anime game characters but it better not be FE or I'm gonna flip a table or something

SMUGSLOTH69

Switch Friend Code: SW-4788-2361-6990 | My Nintendo: SMUGSLOTHTM | Nintendo Network ID: dari208 | Twitter:

Solaine

@SMUGSLOTH69 Yeah, luckily another fire emblem char happening will be super unlikely now! They would be kinda pushing it
@ToadBrigade I thought that maybe something from Monster hunter could happen considering the game coming out soon. If we consider other switch games then maybe something from astral chain or they put someone in from hyrule warriors for all the zelda fans... one of the champions for example.
If i am thinking of an indie game character they will add i think it would be ori before hollow knight, although personally i would love that to happen more.
My unlikely wish is KOS-MOS from Xenosaga and yeah, that is unlikely but one can dream right?

"on a scale of 1 to 10, she's an 11, and she'd give herself a 12" ~The Burst, Furi

SMUGSLOTH69

@Solaine I know this has almost no chance but Goku would be a very welcome addition I'm just saiyan

SMUGSLOTH69

Switch Friend Code: SW-4788-2361-6990 | My Nintendo: SMUGSLOTHTM | Nintendo Network ID: dari208 | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

@ToadBrigade I think there's a fairly good chance for Smash at the Game Awards this year and I'd guess the character would be Monster Hunter because of Monster Hunter Rise being a Switch exclusive in March 2021 (similar logic to the release of Hero in Fighters Pass 1, Hero released in July 2019 and DQXIS released in September 2019 with Switch exclusivity until a release was announced for other platforms in July 2020 coming tomorrow).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

BabyYoda71

My uncle’s stepfather’s brother’s nephew’s kid works at Nintendo and told me there will be a Nintendo Direct Sloghtly-bigger-than-a-Mini-but-not-a-full-direct: Partner Showcase Plus released on December 32. It will reveal New Super Mario Bros. Wii U Deluxe 2 Pro + New Super Luigi U Deluxe

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Anti-Matter

@BabyYoshi12
Psst...
I will be New Hyper Super Duper Mario Unlimited Dimension All Stars U Deluxe All You Can Eat Pro HD remastered. 😆

Anti-Matter

link3710

@ToadBrigade The chances of a TGA Smash reveal are incredibly high. The chances of it being the Knight are incredibly slim. The Knight may show up as a mii costume (Him, Shantae, and Celeste all are incredibly likely to get mii costumes among indies) but not as a full character. I'd expect... IDK, probably Fortnight Guy or whoever the main character in that game is. Or maaaaybe Monster Hunter, but that feels too eastern aimed for a very western event.

link3710

Grumblevolcano

Like I said in the Switch thread, I noticed that the Sephiroth stream on December 17th is later than usual. The only other "Mr. Sakurai Presents" stream that late was Banjo in which you had the September 2019 Direct followed by the Banjo stream straight afterwards.

Hence I think there's a chance we get a general Direct before the Sephiroth stream on December 17th. Perhaps something like:

• Direct - 9pm GMT
  • Sephiroth stream - 10pm GMT

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Like I said in the Switch thread, I noticed that the Sephiroth stream on December 17th is later than usual. The only other "Mr. Sakurai Presents" stream that late was Banjo in which you had the September 2019 Direct followed by the Banjo stream straight afterwards.

Hence I think there's a chance we get a general Direct before the Sephiroth stream on December 17th. Perhaps something like:

• Direct - 9pm GMT
  • Sephiroth stream - 10pm GMT

Given how there were no full Directs this year, I wouldn't count on it.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Anti-Matter

Don't even care with TGA and Smash Bros.
Just only care what new kiddie games on year 2021.

Anti-Matter

Grumblevolcano

@PikaPhantom All of them except Banjo (and now Sephiroth) has been around 3pm UK time. Terry was earlier due to it being the week where the UK wasn't in daylight savings but the US was still in daylight savings.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

DannyBoi

Nintendo are being real damn scrummy at the moment.All these things they have done recently! free melee free splatoon the etikons controversy And Nintendo taking down music off youtube, a lot from gilva sunner. I'm starting to hate them! Are they trying to **** their fans off!?!!

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

BenAV

@DannyBoi How is any of that relevant to this topic?

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

DannyBoi

@BenAV sorry, but I'm real ****** at nintendo! Is this being discussed anywhere on Nintendo life?

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

teo_o

@DannyBoi i understand where this is coming from. I feel somewhat the same. SEGA is way ahead in this regard. Let's hope the next direct will depict a bright 2021, so that nintendo can make up for some of is inexplicable PR stubbornness.

teo_o

Bolt_Strike

My biggest question right now is when are they going to tell us what Bowser's Fury is? The game comes out in 2 months, how are they going to market this game if we know nothing about one of its major features?

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic