Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 6,501 to 6,520 of 15,822

Grumblevolcano

So DOOM Eternal Switch was just an announcement on its own. I think we'll get Indie World this week or next week and if Nintendo has any 1st party announcements for December they'll save it for the Game Awards.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Euler

Does Nintendo ever reveal anything interesting at the Game Awards? If Animal Crossing wins the big prize, they could always spike the ball by saying "And we're going to win it next year too, by a lot!" and releasing the next Zelda trailer. Then call it a night.

Edited on by Euler

Euler

Grumblevolcano

@Euler For Nintendo system exclusives:

• 2014 - BotW gameplay debut and Mario Maker trailer
  • 2015 - Nothing
  • 2016 - More BotW gameplay
  • 2017 - BotW Champions Ballad DLC trailer (DLC was a shadow drop), Bayonetta 1+2 reveal (February 2018 release), Bayonetta 3 reveal
  • 2018 - Joker in Smash Ultimate teaser, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 reveal
  • 2019 - Bravely Default II reveal, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 X-Men DLC trailer, No More Heroes III trailer

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

teo_o

@Euler 😂😂 the map on WiiUs pad is so "iPhone edge" I'm really glad they took their time to start from scratch.

teo_o

Dezzy

@Euler

People should've realized the fact that they wouldn't show you the actual gameplay stream directly in that video. It probably meant it wasn't very polished yet.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

StuTwo

link3710 wrote:

@StuTwo I'm not so sure on that logic. We got two major Mario releases in the span of 6 months. I don't think having remasters in March and BotW2 in November is out of the question.

I suppose so - you're right. Nintendo does like to make their own rules... then break them!

Predicting what they might do or not do isn't always a matter of logic...

StuTwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6338-4534-2507

Wargoose

I wonder if we'll get a remaster or sequel to Xenoblade X announced soon.

I'm hoping a new Bayonetta trailer is on the horizon

Wargoose

link3710

@Wargoose The former seems unlikely (though I still suspect the XC:DE team might tackle XCX next), but Bayonetta 3 at TGA is quite likely I'd say.

link3710

Wargoose

@link3710 Also super unlikely, but I'd love a Last Story remaster. I really liked that game, and it not being available on HD consoles is just sad.

Wargoose

link3710

@Wargoose That game needs an HD remaster. It looks great as is at higher res, a bit of TLC and it could have a second chance at life.

...sadly, the developer is defunct so that will likely never happen, like my wish for Chibi-Robo or Geist remasters.

link3710

DannyBoi

Apparently it was reported by someone yesterday that the Nintendo direct archive has been updated.

Destiny, justice and retribrution will be mine.

dionysos283

@DannyBoi
This usually means that we'll get a Direct within the next 7 days, right?

dionysos283

DannyBoi

@dionysos283 if the direct playlist(youtube)gets updated, then yes for definite. But if the direct archive(on Nintendo's site) gets updated, then it doesn't necessarily mean that a direct is coming. According to the report, it was the direct archive that got updated, not the direct playlist. So I'm not sure if a direct is coming.

SMUGSLOTH69

I know this won't happen but I just want a Direct where Nintendo Announces Persona 5 royal, Persona 5 scramble, GTA V, Old COD games, Gravity Rush 1&2, Danganronpa Trilogy, More news on METROID Prime 4, More news on BOTW 2, Mario Kart 8 DELUXE DLC, and like the 3 or 4 Wii U ports we haven't gotten all in the same direct that is my #1 hope,prayer,and dream and I will keep wishing for it until it happens

SMUGSLOTH69

Switch Friend Code: SW-4788-2361-6990 | My Nintendo: SMUGSLOTHTM | Nintendo Network ID: dari208 | Twitter:

DannyBoi

@SMUGSLOTH69 I'll second that. I just want Nintendo to improve the switch, switch online/Nintendo switch online subscription offerings and the Nintendo Eshop.

SMUGSLOTH69

@DannyBoi I do want them to improve NSO but not the actual online (even though it's not good unless it's Mario Kart) I just want them to bring over N64, GameCube, and the Wii to it also I know this shouldn't be a problem bc HULU works great and I use it daily for Archer, Rick and Morty, and ONE PIECE but can NETFLIX, HBO MAX, and VRV just come to SWITCH already bc if they came and not to mention with the Offline Streaming option(Downloading and streaming on the go) It would be great for SWITCH owners and the companies

SMUGSLOTH69

Switch Friend Code: SW-4788-2361-6990 | My Nintendo: SMUGSLOTHTM | Nintendo Network ID: dari208 | Twitter:

SMUGSLOTH69

@ToadBrigade Disney literally said they would put Disney+ on the SWITCH when it released and they didn't that kinda pissed me off and in terms of GBA ports to SWITCH on NSO I'd love the old Pokémon games especially leaf green bc that was my first ever Pokémon experience bc my uncle gave it to me along with his GBA that's how I got it and (kinda)fell in love with the Pokémon series

SMUGSLOTH69

Grumblevolcano

@DannyBoi I think we'll get Indie World next week given there was Indie World in December 2018 (Japan) and December 2019 (worldwide). Maybe with full Directs being gone for over a year and the introduction of Nintendo Direct Mini: Partner Showcase, Indie World gets rebranded as Nintendo Direct Mini: Indie World or something like that so it gets more attention.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic