Posts 3,581 to 3,600 of 15,822

Anti-Matter

Dark_Magician wrote:

Anyone else want more crossovers?

Mario X Dillon's Dead Heat Breakers
Grocks will be the enemies.

Anti-Matter

link3710

@dionysos283 No way, cause the Mario collection ain't real.

I'd assume they'd want to do it before Paper Mario's launch to give it a boost. They're still clearly holding back key information about that game. But I also suspect that may not be practical, so I'm gonna guess we'd get it near the end of the month.

But... I also don't think we'll get one at all until September.

link3710

BabyYoda71

@Dark_Magician This is my dream Nontendo Direct:

Mario & Pikachu
After Luigi is kidnapped, Mario goes on a long adventure to save Luigi and teams up with a new friend- Pikachu. Along the way, they meet many more Pokémon. Based on a Mario & Luigi game, this brand new game will be released on the Nintendo Switch on November 28, 2020.

Mario Star Allies
In a sequel to the game Kirby Star Allies, Kirby goes on an adventure and meets Mario. This game will release for mobile devices in 2021.

Animal Crossing: New Arrival
This Animal Crossing: New Horizons DLC will include a new arrival of new characters. One is red with blue overalls and the other looks identical but green. There’s also a pink princess. Who are they? Find out on December 16, 2020.

Untitled Mario- Fire Emblem game
We can’t reveal much, but this game will release for both Nintendo Switch and mobile devices in 2023.

Heigh Ho Heigh Ho. It’s off to work (from home) I go.

Reprise

I want Super Mario Kart Ultimate; the Mario Kart equivalent of Smash Bros Ultimate, with every character that has ever been in the series, plus loads and loads of bonus characters from other franchises. And a whole load of cups and tracks from previous games in the series, as well as new ones. It would be the most ambitious Mario Kart ever (although I'm fine with it being built from the MK8 engine), since I'd also want some kind of challenge mode (like the World of Light mode from Smash Bros Ultimate) and it would have so many tracks, but it would be amazing.

Reprise

Snatcher

I want to see a new mario kart and ssbu fighter.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Dark_Magician

@BabyYoshi12 Nice! I've never played Fire Emblem so idk about that...
@Reprise Me too! I'm drooling for a new Mario Kart! We haven't had a new one for 6 years :/

Mancer_X

BabyYoda71

@BruceCM Ooo, unrelated, but I was looking around my house and I found an SD card reader I used to use with my camera!

BruceCM

Nice, hopefully that'll do for your Switch Micro-SD, then, @BabyYoshi12 .... Let me know if you do run into any problems with it, then

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

BabyYoda71

@BruceCM I hope it will! I will tell you if I need help. Thank you again for helping me with all this.

BruceCM

No problem, it should be pretty straightforwards & probably will be, @BabyYoshi12 .... My parents never remember how to do their cameras cards, either

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Grumblevolcano

@dionysos283 I would usually say Monday Directs are unrealistic but July 23rd (the Thursday of that week) is Microsoft's time so Nintendo would probably want to avoid that day to prevent souring their relationship with Microsoft. Hence if a Direct after Paper Mario, 20th seems reasonable.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

dionysos283

The leaker expects a general Direct, which makes me wonder, what we could see besides the rumored 3D Mario collection and Pikmin 3 port. Could we get one or two big holiday titles? I think it would be smart for Nintendo to end the year with a bang.

Edited on by dionysos283

dionysos283

BabyYoda71

No. I don’t think there’s ever been a Monday Direct, @dionysos283. I thought a Direct would come out on the 23, but based on what @Grumblevolcano said, I think it’d be July 22/24/26/30. I also think it will be a Mario Direct, celebrating his 35th anniversary with Mario Remaster Rumours. Maybe MK8D DLC. Stuff like that.

Edited on by BabyYoda71

mariomaster96

@dionysos283 well maybe they also show some games that will release early/mid 2021, since we don't know about that either (obviously since we don't really know anything after Paper Mario)
I'm aware there are BotW2, MP4 and Bayo 3 but who knows when these releases

mariomaster96

dionysos283

@mariomaster96
I think Nintendo is still too cautious to show anything beyond 2020, because of the uncertainty caused by the ongoing pandemic.

Edited on by dionysos283

dionysos283

Magician

Switch ports for Pikmin and Mario to "compete" with the launch of PS5 and Xbox SX this Holiday. No news on BotW 2, Bayo 3, or SMT V. Can't wait.

Although, news on the new Wario Ware, Mario Golf, and Detective Pikachu 2 is overdue. And developer indiezero has been quiet since Brain Training. How about an NES Remix collection for Switch?

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic