Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 13,161 to 13,180 of 15,822

Kermit1doesmath

@FishyS I enjoy the SpawnCast for a reason (though I love to joke about RGT), they are great entertainers, and when they talk rumors and the lot it is always fun and they all have a different spin on ideas.

dysgraphia awareness human

FishyS

page 666 of Nintendo Direct hypothesizing. đź‘€

Edited on by FishyS

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

TeaCatherine

It's a sign...

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Anti-Matter

Nah....
666 is just ordinary number.
Nothing special will be happened.

Anti-Matter

Snatcher

Untitled

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

skywake

TheBigBlue wrote:

I didn’t want to assume he was the real Switchforce, but he made it painfully obvious that he probably was when he would argue with Skywake in the leaks and rumors forum about showing your face on a YouTube camera to back up your point or whatever. That made me believe it’s most likely the real Switchforce

That was certainly a fun argument. You know, I like to think of arguments as an exchange of ideas in an effort to strengthen the ideas on both sides. I don't like to think of it as a fight where there is a winner and loser. With that being said, I think we all know who won....

FishyS wrote:

YouTubers all have their own ways to get viewers; fundamentally they are entertainers and speculating wildly on YouTube is no worse than us doing it here.

Yeah, it's just a platform so it's no different to commenting on here in terms of credibility and accuracy etc. We have no more insight. However there is a very critical difference. Our monkey brains interact with a forum post differently than they do a head next to a news graphic on a screen talking to us. One we're primed to respond to, we get a button right there to reply directly to. That button should probably read "disagree" rather than "reply". The other? Well, it's the news, news is news

Also, the Youtube algorithm doesn't reward credibility, accuracy or insight. The algorithm rewards watch time and therefore indirectly "entertainment". And entertaining doesn't necessarily intersect with credible and accurate. Forums? Well, forums don't really reward anything. Ideally you could say they reward stronger arguments by having people gravitate towards those views. But I think we all know, forums only reward whoever is stubborn enough to post last

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

ultrasixtyfour

I keep seeing it trending on Twitter and now there's rumors of it being next week?
Makes sense considering Nintendo usually holds one around this time of year
I have a feeling it'll probably be a partner showcase or something though.

Me omw to smash your pots for Rupees

ElRoberico

sees page 666

DIABLO IV FOR SWITCH CONFIRMED

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

TheBigBlue

@super_famicom Nintendo fans on Twitter are just lost most times. They go ape**** until a direct is announced, and when it is announced, they make absurd and impossible expectations for them. And when the direct is over, they whine and complain about what didn’t happen and what didn’t appear according to their outlandish stupid standards. Bunch of idiots over there, they get Nintendo direct trending every single week in Feburary, June and September.

Wait, why do we need a signature? Eh, I don’t know. Here’s your signature.

Anti-Matter

@TheBigBlue
And that's why I started to feel less excited from Nintendo Direct after several Directs last time didn't really impressed me in term of the suitable games for me.

Anti-Matter

jump

TheBigBlue wrote:

@super_famicom Nintendo fans on Twitter are just lost most times. They go ape**** until a direct is announced, and when it is announced, they make absurd and impossible expectations for them. And when the direct is over, they whine and complain about what didn’t happen and what didn’t appear according to their outlandish stupid standards. Bunch of idiots over there, they get Nintendo direct trending every single week in Feburary, June and September.

Good thing that never happens on here...

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

blindsquirrel

@TheBigBlue
I agree, Nintendo fans get way to hyped for directs.

Anyways, my prediction goes as follows:

Wind Waker and Twilight Princess in a $40 double pack.

Metroid Prime 4 to release in July.

TTYD remake for $30.

Every Zelda game is remade for switch.

F-Zero comes back in a new game, $20.

Nintendo reveals that switch online will get every system imaginable.

We get a boxing match between Reggie and Miyamoto.

Every first party game will be $10 at launch for the next system.

Next system is free.

( I had more, but decided to be realistic.)

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

JONOFTHEJONS

@ElRoberico I hope so.

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

JONOFTHEJONS

@blindsquarel I know these predictions are a joke, but I’m confident a Call of Duty game for Switch will be announced this year. I think Activision have finally realised Call of Duty can be profitable on Nintendo’s handheld, even if it’s an older game like the previously leaked Modern Warfare Remastered.

You only need to know about my many obsessions, which consist of Lego, Fortnite, Nintendo, PlayStation and Xbox games, drawing on my Tablet, Dragon Ball Z, My Hero Academia, Thomas The Tank Engine, Star Wars, and Ninjago.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic