Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 12,581 to 12,600 of 15,873

Giancarlothomaz

Brazilian jornalist and insider PH Brazil, state for us to keep the hype down for the first Nintendo Direct of 2023 and what he expect for the Nintendo Direct tommorow

Edited on by Giancarlothomaz

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Buizel

@jump You forgot about Pokemon Gen 10, it's about time that was announced.

At least 2'8".

Anti-Matter

@SlashFuture
And Tomodachi Life on Switch must have shirtless muscular boxer and bodybuilder outfits from MiiTomo.
I want six pack Mii walking around in my Switch.

Anti-Matter

WoomyNNYes

I'm going to predict that tomorrow's direct will not inform us on what comes after Tears of the Kingdom. And because nintendo likes to focus on one upcoming release at a time, we may not know about nintendo's second half of the year until June-August. I'd like to be wrong, but that's my prediction.

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

ElRoberico

@Buizel my uncle who works at Nintendo told me that Gen 10 is the lost gen, and Gen 11 is next.

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

Buizel

@WoomyNNYes I suspect we'll be teased for one game coming out towards the end of the year, but with very limited info. When Nintendo say they're "focusing" on games coming out in the near-future, they usually drop at least one breadcrumb for what's to come later.

Edited on by Buizel

At least 2'8".

Anti-Matter

@WoomyNNYes
I saw that six pack dude from Onion Assault.
At first I wasn't sure it was shirtless six pack dude until I saw more screenshots.
I hope that game will have physical release.

Anti-Matter

Giancarlothomaz

my prediction for the first Nintendo Direct of 2023:
another teaser for Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom and anouncement for Zelda focused Direct for the game in early march
Pikimin 4 gameplay trailer and release date reveal
Bayonetta Orgins overvier trailer
final trailer for Kirby Return to Dreamland Deluxe
Hollow Kinght Silksong release date reveal
Xenoblade Chonicles 3 story DLC reveal
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe DLC 4 reveal

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

jump

@Rambler I haven't seen anyone say something as controvisal as that since Hugo Chavez gave a speach at the UN!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

chapuH

I think there's going to be a LOT of DLC tomorrow, as I know that at least 3 "mainline" games have been confirmed to receive them soon (Sparks of hope, 8 Deluxe and Splatoon 3).

Hope you're having a good day.

Budda

Do they always use "mostly" in their wording for the announcement? I think they used "mainly" most of the time.
This sounds to me there will be more games outside of the announced time frame than usual.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Ulysses

@Budda Also sounds like to me it could include.... gasp hardware announcements??

Edited on by Ulysses

Ulysses

Anti-Matter

Switch Lite -> Switch OLED -> Switch DX

Anti-Matter

Ulysses

Giancarlothomaz wrote:

Hollow Kinght Silksong release date reveal

I'll raise your release date reveal with a Silksong shadow drop

Ulysses

d0nkeyk0ng_jR

Predictions: Mostly DLC announcements and Zelda stuff, probably some Mario movie info sprinkled in. I'm keeping my expectations low.

The Deranged Mother Fan Attacks!

Nahr_Alma

Is it possible that maybe we'll see "Viewtiful Joe" again?? Maybe a Remaster, a Remake, a Reboot, maybe even a Sequel?? LOL wishful thinking on that, I know. I'm just curious if it could be at possible.

Nahr_Alma

Switch Friend Code: SW-3418-3031-5143 | My Nintendo: Morpheus

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic