Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 12,481 to 12,500 of 15,819

jump

@NintendoByNature its the ongoing joke of the thread of all announcements of an announcement happen at 3pm UK time so lots of Americans would keep asking what time is it in the UK now or how long till it's 3pm in the UK on here.

There is some truth to it because 3pm in the UK does happen alot as it fits worldwide of being during the day in Europe, America and Japan instead of a major market having news break at 3am or some other silly time.

Also how long is it now until 3pm in the UK?

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

MarioBrickLayer

jump wrote:

1 Hour, 53 minutes, 41 seconds...

MarioBrickLayer

Croctopus

Here in the eastern U.S. I’ve noticed that whenever Nintendo has major news to announce they do it at 9 am. They’ve made announcements at 9 pm at night, too.

If it’s not announced today for tomorrow (here in eastern U.S.) then I say it’ll be announced tomorrow for Wednesday. As I’ve mentioned before, here the February Direct has always been on a Wednesday since Nintendo’s consistently done it since 2019 besides 2020. We’re close to finding out!

Spring-Fresh Cub

Switch Friend Code: SW-6880-0040-8826 | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

1 hour remaining.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

jump

@NintendoByNature That's a glass hall empty view, why not glass half full so you played so hard it seemed real.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Rambler

jump wrote:

Is this using decimal or UTC?

Rambler

jump

@Rambler Preferably by the degrees on a sundial.

Nicolai wrote:

MarioBrickLayer

I'm assuming the Direct isn't tomorrow due to the financials being tomorrow or Wednesday, does everyone else think the same?

MarioBrickLayer

1UP_MARIO

Have we past 3pm GMT UK time yet

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Kova

So i quess it's not gonna happen today.

Kova

Grumblevolcano

Seems the rumour about February 7th was fake given 3pm has passed and there's no announcement.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

StarPoint

Yep, guess I could see an announcement tomorrow for Wednesday, or maybe it’ll happen next week completely.

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

TeaCatherine

@Grumblevolcano Actually, last year's February Direct aired the day it was announced, I just double checked using the archive.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Grumblevolcano

@TeaCatherine It got announced the day before, the only Directs that have aired the same day as announcement were Direct Mini and Partner Showcase.

Grumblevolcano

TeaCatherine

@Grumblevolcano I'm going by UK time, but still it seems you were right, I don't use Twitter so I get most of my Direct news from here and their article about it being announced said " Nintendo Direct To Air Today, Wednesday 9th February 2022". I guess they were running slow that day or something 'cause they normally say it quite soon after the announcement.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

ElRoberico

Guess it's back to poking Nintendo, begging them to do something.

Currently playing: Marvel's Spider-Man

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic