Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 12,101 to 12,120 of 15,872

TeaCatherine

@RR529 All hail to our omniscient lord and master.

Currently playing: Metal Gear Solid
Back burner: Hollow Knight, Undertale

Kermit1doesmath

Why does everyone want Hollowed Night: Milk Song it doesn't sound that hype at all.

dysgraphia awareness human

blindsquirrel

@Kermit1
You don’t look at a game called with the subtitle milk song, and get hyped?

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

blindsquirrel

@Kermit1
That’s no excuse, the switch is portable.

Currently playing: Pokemon Soul Silver, Mario RPG
Enos 1:15

Magician

An Indie World eh? I'm always interested, although not necessarily hyped. I've had my eye on things like Death Trash, Noita, Rogue Legacy 2, and Vampire Survivors with the hope of Switch port announcements. And an update on Outer Wilds would be nice.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

MarioBrickLayer

If you could have one game appear in the indie presentation, what woud it be?

For me it would be the Lara Croft double pack, which I don't think is really an indie, but similar games (Shredder's Revenge) have been in previous indie presentations...

MarioBrickLayer

WiiWareWave

So is Nintendo Life covering the Indie World Direct that starts in 1 hour and 15 minutes? 🤔

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

Bunkerneath

@MarioBrickLayer I think I talk for many MANY people when i say

SILKSONG

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

@TowaHerschel7
That's why I keep stay awake until Indie Direct started.
Here in my place it will be aired at 12 am.

Anti-Matter

Fizza

Well that was a delightful little broadcast! Nothing necessarily wowing, but moreso just a selection of lovely looking games coming out within the next 6 months more or less. Highlight for me was definitely Pepper Grinder though, that looks so, SO fun (and also makes me pine for Drill Dozer to come back).

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Kermit1doesmath

That game with Mimi and the OCD simulator are the only 2 games I think I will legit get from this Direct.

Also

We had the farm direct and now the French direct.

Edited on by Kermit1doesmath

dysgraphia awareness human

Magician

Rogue Legacy 2 and Coffee Talk 2 were my biggest take-aways from the today's Indie World.

The rest was...too cozy for my taste.

Although Pepper Grinder and World of Horror now have my attention.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

FroZtedFlake

For me it was all about Sports Story, I've been waiting for news on that one for much too long, super duper excited for it!

Games I'm playing right now:
Tears of the Kingdom - Switch

Kingdom Hearts 2 - PS4
Ace Attorney Trilogy - Switch

RR529

That French game (with the painting like art style), Oni, & Blanc are on my radar.

Edited on by RR529

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

kkslider5552000

Man, indie gaming has become so cozy nowadays. I get why, same reason and also I assume partially from the success of New Horizons, as contrast to living through...reality.

I should probably play one of them someday. Dunno how much I'll be into them, my idea of comfort gaming is Hyrule Warriors more than anything actually comfy.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic