Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 11,441 to 11,460 of 15,874

Snatcher

10/10 just for the ending alone!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

What’s odd is why they just dropped it, that was just the thing you wanted to stream live!

I loved it, and the switch footage for sonic, actually could look worse, but it’s, not to bad in my opinion, vary solid!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

Fizza

Well to say that was some of those announcements were unexpected would be an understatement. Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collections? Nier Automata? PAC WORLD REMAKE?!

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Mioaionios

I never expected this Mini Direct to be this good. So many great games.
Mega Man Battle Network Collection? Let's Go!

Mioaionios

Snatcher

@Fizza I know this mini really when beyond my expectations! Also live A live demo yes!

Now I’m tired as idk what and now I’m heading off, to sleep for like three hours, time zones man, crazy.

Edited on by Snatcher

Vortexeo

This direct was phenomenal, it's kinda funny looking at how many people were disappointed when it was announced. I loved the majority of the announcements!

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Snatcher

@Vortexeo Now I feel silly for being so negative.

NintendoByNature

The nier and persona announcements were awesome. I was expecting silksong to finally be here for a shadow drop, but eh, no problem. I'm getting deep into three hopes at the moment. Oh and I'm still waiting on that fabled arkham collection!

NintendoByNature

link3710

Well, I got Battle Network off my wishlist, so I'm satisfied. Persona wasn't a surprise, but well appreciated. I'll be playing through 4G on the Switch.

...still not sure what to do about 3, considering I'd like to see the fully modeled cutscenes, and not just a visual novel.

As for the rest? The wolf game looked interesting, stoked for Return to Monkey Island, gonna try Nier and Pac-Man World finally, and that paper RPG looked fun.

Also the portal shadowdrop was unexpected, but I don't have time to be playing it right now. Ah well.

link3710

Magician

Yup, Nier Automata and the Persona games were the highlights.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RR529

Pretty good. Granted, I play most multiplats elsewhere, but am looking forward to Pac-Man World: Re-PAC &, Blanc, and it's cool they got Neir Automata running on Switch (though I already have it on Steam) as well as the Persona games.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Vortexeo

My favorite announcements:

Nier Automata
Mega man battle network games
Pac-Man World Re-Pac
More Sonic Frontiers Footage
Live A Live Demo
Persona 3, 4, and 5

BruceCM

& Live A Live gets a demo with save transfer.... I'm not the only 1 getting that game, am I?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Vortexeo

I'm kinda sad they didn't stream this one live. I would've loved to see everyone's reactions in the chat lol

Fizza

@Vortexeo I would've lost it at Pac-Man World Re-Pac.

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Yoshi's Story (N64)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Vortexeo

@Fizza Sameeee 😂

NintendoByNature

Well considering it's releasing so close to XC3, I'd say alot of people are reluctantly skipping it til a later date @BruceCM. I'd hate to use this term, but XC3 will cannabilize sales of Live a Live.

NintendoByNature

Ryu_Niiyama

Pretty solid direct. I don’t overly care about persona or nier (will double dip of course) but mario + rabbids, the new doraemon game, railgrade and more info on DQ Treasures was very nice to see. Most curious about lorelei, harvestella which is giving me crystal chronicles vibes and little noah. Really hoping the Disney game turns out ok.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

BruceCM

Hmm, if you are still getting it later, that's probably what most will do, @NintendoByNature .... So, it shouldn't affect sales in the longer term

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

kkslider5552000

I have to admit, this is a Direct where I actually was more interested in the original games than the sequels/ports. Maybe because I genuinely don't need more games to play this year, so anything cool being ported is a thing I won't be able to get near launch anyway, so I can at least just look at a new thing and say "oooh, neat".

Pacman World remake is one of those things I should've called at some point, it seems obvious after other 3D platformer remasters.

Why was Loid Forger in that one game? I'm very confused by that.

Finally, who mixed the audio for the Dragon Quest part? Why was the music so loud? I was joking while watching it like "what? Could you repeat that, I can't hear you!"

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic