Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 11,421 to 11,440 of 12,106

Anti-Matter

I expect nothing since I was content with Wholesome Direct 2022 for upcoming kids games.
If there is nothing interesting from Mini Direct, I just moved on and focus on other games I haven't bought yet.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

MarioBrickLayer

I think we should take Nintendo at their word and assume there will be no announcements regarding 1st party games, I think Mario Kart and Strikers DLC will be announced via tweets at some point.

My predictions:-
1. Mario + Rabbids
2. Lara Croft double pack
3. Batman: Arkham collection
4. Sports Story (new trailer + date)
5. Outer Wilds (dated)
6. Cursed To Golf (Shadow Drop)
7. Tunic

If we get 6 out of 7 I will give this Direct a 10/10!!!

MarioBrickLayer

Mioaionios

My niece's Chihuahua Cassandra listened in on a conversation between 2 janitors while waiting outside Atari's main building. She told me Nintendo is holding this Partner Showcase to get 3rd parties out of the way first. Expect a proper Direct within 2 weeks. Woof.

Edited on by Mioaionios

Mioaionios

HotGoomba

Vortexeo wrote:

I know a lot of people are expecting Persona and Bayonetta 3 but is there any chance of the Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters showing up here? It has been a year since they were announced I think

Considering the fact that Square Enix is a stupid company that doesn't know what they're doing, I don't think so.

The link on my profile got even worse.

Don't click on it.

Or you can, at your own risk.

HotGoomba

Ok, if Mario and Rabbids doesn't get announced in the partner showcase, then why didn't Ubisoft just announce more details during Summer Game Fest? They announced it during their Ubisoft conference last year, so I don't see why not.

Edited on by HotGoomba

The link on my profile got even worse.

Don't click on it.

Or you can, at your own risk.

NintendoByNature

I will say, it's a bit disappointing that's its only a 3rd party showcase. They could've extended the direct an additional 10-15 min, make it a general direct, and have some 1st party stuff. Throw in 1 or 2 new game announcements for 2023, and we're playing ball. But whatevs..I'll watch anyway and more than likely enjoy it ūüôÉ

Edited on by NintendoByNature

NintendoByNature

Slowdive

VISUAL SHOCK! SPEED SHOCK! SOUND SHOCK!

Fizza

@HotGoomba Considering how low-key Nintendo's presence as a whole was in that event (it was literally just ADS), they may have either been saving it for this Mini or didn't want it to get lost in the sea of space games (when it itself is a space game).

Oh, and Last Of Us Remake. That might've swayed things just a tad as well.

Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
I will be on Splatoon brainrot for the next month, apologies in advance
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
'You're always you, no matter what you look like' - Captain 3, Splatoon 3

Vortexeo

@HotGoomba Yeah, you're probably right ūüėÖshouldn't get my hopes up lol

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

Buizel

@Slowdive NieR Automata?

Sounds like a prime candidate for a Switch cloud version!

At least 2'8".

Mioaionios

I'm disappointed it's a partner showcase, not going to lie, but maybe we'll get a couple of nice surprises.
Ghost Trick Remaster, anyone?

Edited on by Mioaionios

Mioaionios

Slowdive

Jeff Grubb says that the Metroid Prime remaster is slated for the holiday season. Sequels are to be released later.

Edited on by Slowdive

VISUAL SHOCK! SPEED SHOCK! SOUND SHOCK!

FragRed

@Slowdive I saw that tweet. The second and third coming separate has me worry these are gonna be full price bare minimum remasters spread over 3 years with the fourth game releasing on the Switch successor. That sounds like the typical Nintendo approach

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

Grumblevolcano

@FragRed I'd guess it's a situation where in the big September general Direct all 3 gets announced (kind of like how Front Mission was handled in February) and then followed up with a Prime 4 teaser.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

boop23

cant wait for re4 remake announcement as a cloud game that looks fuzzy and runs at 20 frames. best console!

boop23

Screen

What a Nintendo Direct is happening Late June, the rumours are true.

Just ignore the fact that they got the date wrong and the type of direct wrong.

It’s almost like they’re lying and are using precedent to make educated guesses that we all could have made.

BDSP has online matchmaking!

kkslider5552000

Screen wrote:

What a Nintendo Direct is happening Late June, the rumours are true.

Just ignore the fact that they got the date wrong and the type of direct wrong.

I like how literally 10 seconds before reading this I see someone posted a tweet guess the correct date 2 days ago.

Anyway I am mostly indifferent. But I will say I'm not sure I would've done things this way because normal Directs get more attention than either the Xenoblade or 3rd party direct will on their own. If they had literally put (a presumably truncated version of) the Xenoblade Direct in between what will be at this one, otherwise the exact same announcements, but called it a regular Direct, more people would've watched it I presume.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Misadventures of Tron Bonne Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy TRON BONNE < Link to LP

Screen

@kkslider5552000

I agree, it’s definitely weird to split it up, especially since it’s super rare not to have a full direct in June.

However I suppose the benefit for more hardcore fans is that we can better temper our expectations. (No BoTW2, no SMO2, etc.) I do expect to see a lot of people wanting HKSS, Bayo 3, and Pokémon SV. Hopefully whatever the big announcement is lives up.

BDSP has online matchmaking!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic