HotGoomba

Untitled

Edited on by HotGoomba

The link on my profile got even worse.

Don't click on it.

Or you can, at your own risk.

jump

Boo! It's not even 3pm in the uk yet!

So since the leakers were right does that mean certain people in the thread will write a heartfelt apology to them?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

FragRed

@jump NO! This just proves these leakers hacked the Nintendo of America account and posted the tweet to make it look like they were right.

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

HotGoomba

@jump Nah, Nintendo probably is releasing this instead of a main Direct because they thought it'd be funny.

The link on my profile got even worse.

Don't click on it.

Or you can, at your own risk.

Anti-Matter

Mini Direct for 25 minutes.
Hopefully at least 1 kids game for multi consoles.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

jump

It's important to remember in these troubling times calling leakers names hurt their feelings especially when they are right and you're wrong. They aren't your enemy and are just trying to share with you.

Perhaps we should all do a whip around and donate a few bucks so we can buy them some nice doughnuts or something as a thank you?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Fizza

@HotGoomba I find it incredibly funny personally. Here's hoping for Bayo 3, Persona or (my personal wish) Ace Attorney news!

Currently Playing: Street Fighter Alpha
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
458/488 in Brilliant Diamond Nat Dex
PLA Shinies: 95

FragRed

@jump Everyone is my enemy. The internet bible says so in Mark 2:13 “And thou strike down thy enemies through the harsh words bought upon thee through the typing of the keyboard and pressing send. Amen”

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

jump

@FragRed The bible also says life begins on your first breath, oh wait that's the other internet arguement I'm having.

Nicolai wrote:

MsJubilee

A mini direct about a bunch of $60 third-party ports and a handful of indies: I'll pass.

I don't enjoy suffering alone. However, I don't mind making others suffer alone.

Playing through Bioshock Infinite

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

NintendoByNature

Grumblevolcano wrote:

There it is.

This lines up with what I've been hearing as well 😏

NintendoByNature

StarPoint

Well, there it is. Even though it is a partner showcase, I actually have some good expectations for it. Pretty much guaranteed that Silksong and Persona will make an appearance I think. I still definitely would have liked a normal Direct more, though. Oh well.

But now the questions: When is the Booster Course Pass coming out? When is Strikers DLC releasing? Where is Mario + Rabbids?

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)
NieR:Automata (PC)

Vortexeo

I know a lot of people are expecting Persona and Bayonetta 3 but is there any chance of the Final Fantasy Pixel Remasters showing up here? It has been a year since they were announced I think

Ugh...I just want to play Xenoblade 3 :(

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

chapu2006

I really want to believe that they'll have a normal Direct the day after this one but at this point, my hopes have gone.

Hope you're having a good day.

Grumblevolcano

2020 - 2022 shows the importance of E3. We can now conclude from today's announcement that the 2020 info structure (individual 1st party announcements and Partner Showcases) was a result of E3 being cancelled.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Fizza

@StarPoint If I had to make my own predictions:

• Booster Course Wave 2 in mid-July.
  • Mario Strikers DLC in early July.
  • Mario + Rabbids info in early August.

Currently Playing: Street Fighter Alpha
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
458/488 in Brilliant Diamond Nat Dex
PLA Shinies: 95

StarPoint

@Fizza I guess my main question is: Did Nintendo really not have enough to show to warrant a June Direct? I get that this year is packed already, but we hardly know anything about stuff coming out next year or late this year. But yeah those are some pretty reasonable predictions.

Currently playing:

StarPoint

@chapu2006 I was also thinking of that as well, but it wouldn't make much sense at all at this point. Unless Nintendo just has so much first-party stuff to show off that they couldn't fit all of it into one Direct.

Currently playing:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic