Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 11,381 to 11,400 of 11,570

WoomyNNYes

Why can't nintendo just tell us when a direct will be a week+ in advance? I think it's dumb that they don't.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<=click for great video<3)
'Tendo liker

HotGoomba

Hey um, was I the only one who saw @WoomNNYes' deleted comment?

Ok, ignoring that, I do think that Nintendo needs to start announcing Directs a week in advance, or at least like three days.

Snatcher wrote:

@HotGoomba Are you getting ready for your role in morbius two? I can see the method acting paying off!

Yeah can't wait, as practice I became a real live vampire!

The link on my profile got even worse.

Don't click on it.

Or you can, at your own risk.

GameOtaku

Does anyone feel that after Iwata’s passing and Reggie stepping down that Nintendo has not been as forthcoming with information as it was.

GameOtaku

Snatcher

@HotGoomba Now that’s out of this world!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside.

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it) Remind me to ask jump about those ninja skills of his.

🏳️‍⚧️

Anti-Matter

@GameOtaku
Starting on Switch era, Nintendo felt pretty different from NDS, 3DS, Wii and Wii U era.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

sisodinr

So we’ll basically know tomorrow whether we get a direct this week

sisodinr

Anti-Matter

Whether we will get Nintendo Direct on this week or not, just keep going with your daily activities like it will not bothering you if the Direct is not happen on this week.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Kermit1

I don't care if we do or don't direct this week. If I wake up and don't see a direct announcement I'll be completely fine with that.

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3

SW-0553-8644-3608 I'm Kermit1 and ask before you friend please

#TeamSlime

HotGoomba

If I wake up without a Nintendo Direct announcement, I'm going to sell everything Nintendo-related I own.

The link on my profile got even worse.

Don't click on it.

Or you can, at your own risk.

Kermit1

Untitled
yes, yes I am

Currently playing: Xenoblade Chronicles 3

SW-0553-8644-3608 I'm Kermit1 and ask before you friend please

#TeamSlime

Clark2k

I woke up today and found no Direct announcement that should have been confirmed.

I'll wait it by the end of the day. Do not postpone anymore.

Clark2k

FragRed

@Clark2k Sorry I forgot to press the upload button. It’ll have to be postponed until end of August now.

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

Fizza

You know I'm starting to think me going on a golfing trip on Wednesday is a good idea with how stir-crazy speculation is getting here.

Currently Playing: Street Fighter Alpha
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
458/488 in Brilliant Diamond Nat Dex
PLA Shinies: 95

Grumblevolcano

There it is.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic