Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 11,321 to 11,340 of 15,874

HotGoomba

@Anti-Matter Well then you'd might as well wait for the trailers to release separately.

Edited on by HotGoomba

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Grumblevolcano

@Snatcher I dislike shadow drop Directs because the whole experience surrounding Directs is removed. Major speculation about Direct content starts after it's announced, the stream brings Nintendo fans together, etc.

The general Direct drought of 2020 made me realize that's the most important thing about Directs and so I started watching PS events on Push Square and Xbox events on Pure Xbox.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Snatcher

@Grumblevolcano This, it ruins the whole thing, and that fun factor, is just gone.

@Anti-Matter you can always just wait till after the presentation to do that tho.

@HotGoomba Are you getting ready for your role in morbius two? I can see the method acting paying off!

Edited on by Snatcher

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

WoomyNNYes

Why can't nintendo just tell us when a direct will be a week+ in advance? I think it's dumb that they don't.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

HotGoomba

Hey um, was I the only one who saw @WoomNNYes' deleted comment?

Ok, ignoring that, I do think that Nintendo needs to start announcing Directs a week in advance, or at least like three days.

Snatcher wrote:

@HotGoomba Are you getting ready for your role in morbius two? I can see the method acting paying off!

Yeah can't wait, as practice I became a real live vampire!

GameOtaku

Does anyone feel that after Iwata’s passing and Reggie stepping down that Nintendo has not been as forthcoming with information as it was.

GameOtaku

Snatcher

@HotGoomba Now that’s out of this world!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Anti-Matter

@GameOtaku
Starting on Switch era, Nintendo felt pretty different from NDS, 3DS, Wii and Wii U era.

Anti-Matter

sisodinr

So we’ll basically know tomorrow whether we get a direct this week

sisodinr

Anti-Matter

Whether we will get Nintendo Direct on this week or not, just keep going with your daily activities like it will not bothering you if the Direct is not happen on this week.

Anti-Matter

Kermit1doesmath

I don't care if we do or don't direct this week. If I wake up and don't see a direct announcement I'll be completely fine with that.

dysgraphia awareness human

HotGoomba

If I wake up without a Nintendo Direct announcement, I'm going to sell everything Nintendo-related I own.

Clark2k

I woke up today and found no Direct announcement that should have been confirmed.

I'll wait it by the end of the day. Do not postpone anymore.

Clark2k

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic