Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 11,301 to 11,320 of 15,949

HotGoomba

@westman98 Yeah, I do enjoy minis since they're literally just normal Directs, but instead of Metroid Dread, we get Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAy there.

Grumblevolcano

@HotGoomba I was thinking about how the New 3DS was a Direct announcement meanwhile the 3DS XL, 2DS and New 2DS XL were standalone announcements.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NintendoByNature

Only a few days now until we know if Alanah Pearce was correct or not.

NintendoByNature

StarPoint

@NintendoByNature

-June 29th rolls around

-Nintendo announces nothing

-Every single “leaker” in existence goes back on their claim

-The rumors start up again with a new date

"Science compels us to explode the sun!"

Currently playing:

Persona 3 Reload (PC)
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy (PC)

NintendoByNature

@StarPoint 💯 lol. It is pretty funny how much back and forth goes into this. I've been stockpiling eshop credit for tons of wii u and 3ds games I want to get before the eshop closures, but im waiting for the direct to see if anything makes its way to switch.

NintendoByNature

Fizza

@StarPoint 'OK but have you considered the 7th of July?'

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Mega Man 11 (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

Giancarlothomaz

@StarPoint leakers/Insiders will keep guessing when Nintendo will do the next Nintendo Direct, until it happen, Nintendo just anounce a Nintendo Direct, i need to know Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2 name/release date.

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

Just a reminder, Direct Minis and Partner Showcases most of the time aren't announced in advance. Instead they're mostly shadow dropped videos at 3pm UK time.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Giancarlothomaz

it seens that Nintendo will shadowdrop the next Nintendo Direct on thursday

i like HD Rumble.

Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

@TowaHerschel7 My comment was pretty much noting that tomorrow we'll know the type of Direct based on what happens. General Directs and individual game Directs would be announced tomorrow if they were happening in the rumoured time period (the rumours suggest it'll be 28th in some time zones and 29th in others) meanwhile Minis and Partner Showcases would be just shadow dropped

Grumblevolcano

Snatcher

Shadow drop? Come on man! Whyyyy!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

Snatcher

@Giancarlothomaz I hate shadow drops, it ruins the whole thing, people don’t even watch them, they just skip over them.

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

I’m very much alive!

Current obsession: Persona 3 reload.

Anti-Matter

@Snatcher
I prefer shadow drop because I can skip the part I don't like and only want to know which games I have interest about.

Anti-Matter

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic