Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 10,841 to 10,860 of 15,921

Fizza

@Grumblevolcano If they're going to showcase Frontiers gameplay in it (which they most likely will), it makes me wonder why they didn't just do this earlier, then show the IGN gameplay afterwards. I know they have a kind of exclusivity deal with IGN for gameplay but surely they could've just had the Central be broadcast on IGN's channels or something right?

Currently MIA for exams; see you all in a bit! o7
Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
Please ask for permission before using my FC!
Currently Playing: Mega Man 11 (Switch)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3505-5480-3330 | Twitter:

WiiWareWave

@Fizza @Grumblevolcano If Nintendo shadow drops wave 2 of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Booster Course Pass tonight as I'm beginning to suspect they will, I think that would be the writing on the wall for Nintendo's E3 Direct. Not to say there won't be a Direct in July or something, but if one was imminent the DLC would be announced there rather than shadow dropped.

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

NintendoByNature

Exactly.. to quote the great uncle Ben.."with great power, comes great responsibility." If only N knew this, they'd give us the date of the direct.

NintendoByNature

Grumblevolcano

Capcom has a Direct on June 13th, perhaps we'll see more Sunbreak there.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Fizza

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Capcom has a Direct on June 13th, perhaps we'll see more Sunbreak there.

DON'T.

YOU.

DARE.
Untitled

Edited on by Fizza

IceClimbers

If I'm reading that right it's just stuff for previously announced games, so I suspect we'll mostly see Sunbreak, Street Fighter 6, and maybe another look at Resident Evil 4.

Also gonna go out on a limb and say we get next gen patches for RE2 and RE3.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

NintendoByNature

Interesting. I wonder if any 3ds games will make the cut since Nintendo usually discounted many 3ds games during their typical "e3" sale.

Also makes me wonder if a direct is around the corner since we now have the super sale about to live.

NintendoByNature

westman98

@Grumblevolcano
Hmmm 🤔

The February 2022 European sale was announced 24 hours before the February Nintendo Direct was announced.
The same also applies to the September 2021 sale/Direct.

westman98

Grumblevolcano

@westman98 If they were to announce one tomorrow, that would mean airing on Thursday which seems very unlikely given Summer Game Fest.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

BruceCM

Yeah, could be next week, there's not much after the 2nd Xbox show.... Or the week after, which doesn't seem to have anything yet?

SW-4357-9287-0699
Steam: Bruce_CM

Magician

It's difficult to get excited for the Capcom showcase if all they'll show is previously announced games.

A borefest, like last year's Capcom showcase.

Skip.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Fizza

@Grumblevolcano I mean they would keep with recent E3 tradition of stealing everyone else's thunder with their own showcase so maybe it isn't too crazy when you think about it like that.

Anti-Matter

Wholesome Direct was really dope for me last year, like I was impressed by almost every indie games shown from the direct.
Hopefully this year will be same.

Anti-Matter

Grumblevolcano

Xenoblade 3 special edition preorders (US) go live tomorrow:

UK preorders are late July:

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Kermit1doesmath

I think we will see a direct this month, mainly because Nintendo never really announces directs too far in advance

dysgraphia awareness human

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic