Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 10,241 to 10,260 of 15,874

VoidofLight

@RR529 I doubt it'll be the last thing at the direct, since they know people watch it for games, not movie trailers. They'll probably mention it in the direct, but not at the end.

"It is fate. Many have tried, yet none have ever managed to escape it's flow."

jump

@Sdelintwouters I actually saw a trailer at the cinema for the new Roland Emmerich film the other day.

It was a very wonky trailer but from what I can tell the moon is actually a giant alien so some astronauts are going into space to fight.

It looked so bad I really want to see it now, it’s like George Melies and Michael Bay had a baby, neglected it for it’s entire life and then gave it a load of money to make up for which was spent on this mess.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

RR529

@VoidofLight, wasn't the last thing in the last Direct? Granted, I doubt they'd make it the last part of the showcase twice in a row I'll give you that, but it's already been done before so who knows.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

jump

@FragRed and as he’s trying to film it his farther in law Arnold Schwarzenegger keeps shouting at him to join the rest of the family for dinner as he’s being rude and it’s really weird he is recording it in The Terminator’s bedroom.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Screen

@jump

Is that Moon Fall? If you do see it, we need an in-depth review

BDSP has online matchmaking!

jump

@Screen I just hope the actor they cast to play the moon does a good job, someone like Judy Dench would have the gravitas for a role as big as the moon. I’d love to see behind the scenes shots of her wearing a green motion capture suit and fighting the space shuttle like a 60s Toho film.

Nicolai wrote:

Vortexeo

@RR529 I think the last thing of the previous direct was Bayonetta 3

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

rallydefault

Honestly, a Triangle Strategy demo that carries your save is pretty much all I want lol

Moon shot: Three Houses sequel or some other FE remaster.

SUPER moon shot: MARIO KART 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But yea, I think it's mostly gonna be Kirby, Splatoon, and Rabbids along with some of these leaked collection ports from like a decade ago.

rallydefault

VoidofLight

@RR529 No, it wasn't the last thing in the last direct. It had a segment towards the end, but Bayonetta 3 was the last thing.

FragRed

@jump And he’s constantly whining and moaning and stomping his feet because he doesn’t want to meet the rest of the family’s, he’s doing something important. So Arnold just grounds him for the whole weekend and takes away his toys and tries to take the web camera and Chris Pratt lays on the floor screaming and banging his hands while Arnold Schwarzenegger is getting madder and madder and threatening to ground him longer if he doesn’t behave.

Edited on by FragRed

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Ralizah

@jump I went to see Moonfall last weekend. It's a very, very dumb movie that thinks it's smart. It's Armageddon larping as a sci-fi epic. Feels very much like a throwback to a lot of those terrible, but immensely popular sci-fi blockbusters from the mid-90s to early-00s.

Edited on by Ralizah

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

Snatcher

@RR529 That would be amazing, I need to hear how mario sounds!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Snatcher

@RR529 That would be amazing, I need to hear how mario sounds!

Nintendo are like woman, You love them for whats on the inside, not the outside…you know what I mean! Luzlane best girl!

(My friend code is SW-7322-1645-6323, please ask me before you use it)

Sorry for not being active much recently, but I’m very much alive!

Blooper987

ALRIGHT! time for my single out of nowhere prediction that no one has mentioned as far as I've seen and that is........

Three Houses Warriors - A brand new Warriors game that takes place during the second part of the Three Houses story with new alternate possible endings. You can choose any of the three houses and those will be your characters for the story mode. They may even add a new character who isn't in the original (maybe a time traveler or something).

What do y'all think of this idea?

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

NintendoByNature

@Blooper987 I'd like it, but I'd also be a tad disappointed it wasn't a true fire emblem experience. If we got both, yea I'd be down. But if it's one or the other, I'd probably choose a standard fire emblem game.

NintendoByNature

Blooper987

@NintendoByNature Oh yeah me too! I definitely would prefer a new mainline FE game or a remake of an old game. This is just if they make multiple games this year which I think is very possible seeing as how they would probably be made by completely different studios. And I've been trying to think of what the next Nintendo Warriors game should be and this makes a lot of sense.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0772-1845-0995

NinChocolate

Did someone already post about rumored leaks, or weren’t there any?

NinChocolate

VoidofLight

@NinChocolate the only one that was "notable" is the idea that 1-2 Switch will get a sequel.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic