Forums

Topic: Next Nintendo Direct?

Posts 10,241 to 10,260 of 12,106

dmcc0

@Anti-Matter If by 'almost correct' you mean you got the day wrong and they didn't announce a second Pok√©mon one, then yes - spot on ūü§£

dmcc0

Anti-Matter

@dmcc0
Pokemon Direct maybe someday on February 2022.
The date of 10 February 2022 was almost nailed as it will be the date of Nintendo Direct will be aired in Indonesia.
9 February 2022 at 2 pm Pacific Time = 10 February 2022 at 5 am West Indonesia Time.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

jump

I can't wait for the Direct to be over so I can start waiting and complaining about the next one!

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

1UP_MARIO

Wahooooo

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

NintendoByNature

Posted in the article..but hopes and wishes..

-arkham announcement
-ff7 remake( not cloud version)
-anything fire emblem related
-anything resident evil related
-anything dkc related
-anything xenoblade related
-anything zelda related(hd remake is fine)
-botw2 title and release date

NintendoByNature

FragRed

@jump I am just waiting for Nintendo to not announce the new Switch successor tomorrow so I can go on a rampage attacking anyone and everyone involved with Nintendo for destroying the dreams I created myself and in no way was promised.

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

RR529

What I expect to see:

• New Kirby trailer
  • New Advance Wars trailer
  • New Splatoon 3 trailer/release date
  • Something Mario related (could be the rumored DK game). There's always at least 3 Mario related games a year, and we don't have a single one lined up for this year yet other than Sparks of Hope (which isn't internally developed).

What I'd like to see:

• Xenoblade 3 or new Monolith IP
  • A third Famicom Detective Club game (maybe the recent remakes were a stepping stone to a new entry in the same style)
  • a Mysterious Murasame Castle reboot
  • That Goemon like(?) game I think Good Feel was working on
  • a western release of Megaton Musashi
  • the rumored DK game

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Vortexeo

Monolith Soft please give me something good! Xenoblade 3, in particular, would make me explode with hype lmao

Edited on by Vortexeo

Add me on switch if you like Xenoblade :)

Switch Friend Code: SW-3720-5613-4522

NintendoByNature

I just hope tomorrow's is a 40 min loop of a person saying, "stay tuned for next week's direct." And then next week, the direct is just an air date for E3

NintendoByNature

Fizza

Now that one's been announced, anyone here love the little countdowns Nintendo UK do 30 minutes before a Direct begins? It's the one I watch anyway because of being a good old Irish lad, but just having that timer constantly counting down brings my excitement way the hell up, especially a minute or two before it begins. It's like bloody new years honestly.

Mario Maker 2 Maker ID: YT1-0Q2-YFF
I will be on Splatoon brainrot for the next month, apologies in advance
Currently performing a summoning circle for a 2nd Ace Attorney Trilogy
'You're always you, no matter what you look like' - Captain 3, Splatoon 3

Anti-Matter
Prepare to countdown.

Top 8 Konami's Rhythm games:
1. Dance Dance Revolution
2. Para Para Paradise
3. DrumMania
4. Beatmania IIDX
5. Pop'n Music
6. KeyboardMania
7. Martial Beat
8. DANCE EVOLUTION

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Zuljaras

I am a simple man ... I want some quality games that are ALL on the cartridge!

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2022/05/random-doom-fan-has-a-novel-way-to-display-a-destroyed-switch-cartridge

jump

@Anti-Matter That video is broken, nothing is happening.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

LiNeR

Expectations:
-Kirby and the Forgotten Land
-Some Nintendo RPG IP (Xenoblade, Fire Emblem, new Monolith IP, Xenoblade Warriors?)
-Splatoon 3 Date and Trailer (+Potentially a Splatoon Direct Announcement?)
-Some Wacky Port (A Miracle Port like DOOM)

Wants: (At least one of these and Im ecstatic)
-Eiji Aonuma
-Hollow Knight Silksong
-Wii Sports or Pilotwings
-Squid Research Lab Shenanigans

Cartridges are temporary, Memories are forever

My Nintendo: LiNeR

Grumblevolcano

I'm mostly sticking with my predictions made earlier but with a few changes:

• Start with FE6 remake
  • Release dates for the upcoming Smash amiibo announced
  • Load of 3rd party announcements, mostly from the 360 era (e.g. Batman, Mass Effect) but also some already announced stuff (e.g. Chocobo GP, Triangle Strategy) and cloud versions
  • Mario Party DLC
  • More info on Kirby and the Forgotten Land
  • Midpoint spotlight being a Rare NSO announcement including Goldeneye 007, Banjo-Tooie, Perfect Dark, etc. with a big focus on Goldeneye 007 (in return, Xbox gets the cancelled 360 remaster of Goldeneye 007 for XB1/Series X|S the same day as Goldeneye 007 comes to NSO Expansion Pack)
  • Advance Wars gets April release date confirmed
  • Zelda Wii U remaster(s)
  • Direct closes with Splatoon 3

No MH Rise Sunbreak because Capcom said next news in Spring and its not Spring yet.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Magician

Confirmation of the Batman Arkham Collection would be better than any information regarding games we already know are coming (BotW 2, Kirby, Advance Wars, Splatoon 3, etc). Give me the ports. Sprinkle in a couple or few new game announcements while you're at it, Nintendo. And I'll be content.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,006 games (as of September 30th, 2022)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

jump

No one is mentioning the old Resident Evil Oubreak rumour in their Direct predictions, it being revealed now lines up with the it will be released a year after Village.

Nicolai wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic